Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44
@Rosoidela

Could I be added to the pinglist? This is really useful!
@Rosoidela

Could I be added to the pinglist? This is really useful!
genderqueer.pngdemisexual.pngnon-binary.pngpansexual2.pngtransgender.png
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
Happy to make friends if you wanna chat!
transgender.pngpansexual2.pngnon-binary.pngdemisexual.pnggenderqueer.png
Could I also be added to the pingslist, please
Could I also be added to the pingslist, please
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@rhubarbcobbler Hi! I noticed that you're missing a familiar from the list, the Gold-Throated Sparrow.

Also, can I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@rhubarbcobbler Hi! I noticed that you're missing a familiar from the list, the Gold-Throated Sparrow.

Also, can I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Fabu Thanks for bringing that up! :D Turns out, for some reason the Gold-Throated Sparrow wasn't hyphenated, and it wasn't in the same order as the bestiary. So I've fixed it now. c: Thanks again!

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu

Spreadsheets have been updated with all the new familiars (Miniature Sornieth Globe, Creeping Tendril, Garden Watcher, Firebug, Triple-Sight Firebug, and Spirit of Wind).

And also slight error was fixed. GoldThroated Sparrow has regained it's hyphenation, and I've also rearranged it so that it fits the order listed in the bestiary (Above Golden Bantam and below Glowing Pocket). ^^
@Fabu Thanks for bringing that up! :D Turns out, for some reason the Gold-Throated Sparrow wasn't hyphenated, and it wasn't in the same order as the bestiary. So I've fixed it now. c: Thanks again!

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator @loracarol @UnhappyJoker @Northernly @Starstream @LadySiren @Pyral @SquidMage @Fabu

Spreadsheets have been updated with all the new familiars (Miniature Sornieth Globe, Creeping Tendril, Garden Watcher, Firebug, Triple-Sight Firebug, and Spirit of Wind).

And also slight error was fixed. GoldThroated Sparrow has regained it's hyphenation, and I've also rearranged it so that it fits the order listed in the bestiary (Above Golden Bantam and below Glowing Pocket). ^^
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela i believe you're the one maintaining the sheet now, apologies if i got something mixed up bc it's the morning and i'm having difficulties reading lol i updated my own sheet to make the "link to dragon" column a lot easier to deal with, which is to say now i don't have to deal with it at all! i used an array formula hidden in the header so now i don't have to manually drag the formulas around for any new rows. here's the code: [code]=ArrayFormula(IF(ROW(G1:G)=1,"Linky link",if(isblank(G1:G), "", hyperlink("http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon="&G1:G, "Link to dragon"))) )[/code] for you if you want to put it in the main sheet or for anyone else who wants to avoid the hassle of manually updating cells :3 to explain it: if the cell is in row 1 (the header row) then it displays "Linky Link". if the cell is not in row 1 and if the corresponding dragon ID cell is empty, then the cell is empty. otherwise (i.e. if the corresponding dragon ID cell has a value) it displays a "Link to dragon" with the appropriate url ^^ i had to change the concatenate() formula to use an & operator so it plays nicely with array formula.
@Rosoidela i believe you're the one maintaining the sheet now, apologies if i got something mixed up bc it's the morning and i'm having difficulties reading lol

i updated my own sheet to make the "link to dragon" column a lot easier to deal with, which is to say now i don't have to deal with it at all! i used an array formula hidden in the header so now i don't have to manually drag the formulas around for any new rows. here's the code:
Code:
=ArrayFormula(IF(ROW(G1:G)=1,"Linky link",if(isblank(G1:G), "", hyperlink("http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon="&G1:G, "Link to dragon"))) )

for you if you want to put it in the main sheet or for anyone else who wants to avoid the hassle of manually updating cells :3

to explain it: if the cell is in row 1 (the header row) then it displays "Linky Link". if the cell is not in row 1 and if the corresponding dragon ID cell is empty, then the cell is empty. otherwise (i.e. if the corresponding dragon ID cell has a value) it displays a "Link to dragon" with the appropriate url ^^ i had to change the concatenate() formula to use an & operator so it plays nicely with array formula.

@snugglebug
he
@snugglebug Yup. I'm maintaining the spreadsheet now. And thank you! That's so neat! I'll go ahead and put it into the spreadsheets now. c:

I'll probably mass ping everyone else about that later, so maybe they'll add that to their sheets too. Thanks so much! :D
@snugglebug Yup. I'm maintaining the spreadsheet now. And thank you! That's so neat! I'll go ahead and put it into the spreadsheets now. c:

I'll probably mass ping everyone else about that later, so maybe they'll add that to their sheets too. Thanks so much! :D
@Rosoidela glad i got that right and glad i can be of help!

would also like to note for anyone wanting to use the array formula, they'll first need to delete all the formulas in that column, since array formulas won't overwrite cells with other data in them. so just highlight the whole Linky Link column (H, i think) then copy+paste my formula into the header box n_n
@Rosoidela glad i got that right and glad i can be of help!

would also like to note for anyone wanting to use the array formula, they'll first need to delete all the formulas in that column, since array formulas won't overwrite cells with other data in them. so just highlight the whole Linky Link column (H, i think) then copy+paste my formula into the header box n_n

@snugglebug
he

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Phoenix and Ultimate Buttersnake. ^^

Also, @/snugglebug made a nifty array formula to help with the Linky Link column. Their post is above (Or HERE) if you're interested. And if you've any questions, feel free to ask. c:

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Phoenix and Ultimate Buttersnake. ^^

Also, @/snugglebug made a nifty array formula to help with the Linky Link column. Their post is above (Or HERE) if you're interested. And if you've any questions, feel free to ask. c:

Sorry for being late! All spreadsheets have been updated with the new Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower familiars now.

Sorry for being late! All spreadsheets have been updated with the new Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower familiars now.
@Rosoidela

Hi! I had a couple of questions about formatting/formulas.

1. For the tabs that display a total in the top right, like "Lonely Familars" and "Awakened", some display the total using "=counta(B2:B)" and others use "=Overview![cell in Overview tab]". Is there a reason to use one over the other?

2. I made a tab for all attached familiars, and would like the link to display. I have it set to include that column, but all that shows up in the Link column is "Link to dragon" with no link. Attempting to put the formula into that column makes the sheet error out, because the Source formula doesn't want to overwrite stuff in that column. I don't want to have the link column be at the end, and I'd prefer to use a tab rather than a filter (but I'll use a filter if I have to). Am I just doing things wrong, or is this something that can't be done?

Thanks so much, and thank you for your work on this spreadsheet :)
@Rosoidela

Hi! I had a couple of questions about formatting/formulas.

1. For the tabs that display a total in the top right, like "Lonely Familars" and "Awakened", some display the total using "=counta(B2:B)" and others use "=Overview![cell in Overview tab]". Is there a reason to use one over the other?

2. I made a tab for all attached familiars, and would like the link to display. I have it set to include that column, but all that shows up in the Link column is "Link to dragon" with no link. Attempting to put the formula into that column makes the sheet error out, because the Source formula doesn't want to overwrite stuff in that column. I don't want to have the link column be at the end, and I'd prefer to use a tab rather than a filter (but I'll use a filter if I have to). Am I just doing things wrong, or is this something that can't be done?

Thanks so much, and thank you for your work on this spreadsheet :)
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44