Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44
@Cyranelle Hi! Sorry for the late response. ;-; School's been kicking my butt. But anyways, whenever a new category's added (New venues or another year's festival familiars, usually), you'd have to update all the filter views manually to remove the new category from the lists. Which is annoying, but it's the only way I know how.
It sounds like you already know how to remove the others from the list, but just in case: You just have to click the little upside down beaker looking icon next to Source, and uncheck all the ones that aren't supposed to be there.

It's more time consuming than anything, so if you don't feel like doing it you could send me the link to your spreadsheet in a PM, and I'd update the filter views for you when I have time.
@Cyranelle Hi! Sorry for the late response. ;-; School's been kicking my butt. But anyways, whenever a new category's added (New venues or another year's festival familiars, usually), you'd have to update all the filter views manually to remove the new category from the lists. Which is annoying, but it's the only way I know how.
It sounds like you already know how to remove the others from the list, but just in case: You just have to click the little upside down beaker looking icon next to Source, and uncheck all the ones that aren't supposed to be there.

It's more time consuming than anything, so if you don't feel like doing it you could send me the link to your spreadsheet in a PM, and I'd update the filter views for you when I have time.
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator

Spreadsheets have been updated with the new Baldwin and Swipp familiars. ^-^
@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix @kariann02 @LaAstaria @GarnetRose @stealthclaw @Maebirb @WolfsbaneAvis @Kholin @Hyacindy @avianAnnihilator

Spreadsheets have been updated with the new Baldwin and Swipp familiars. ^-^
@Rosoidela

No worries, it kicks mine, too!

I already went through and changed all of the sources for the filters, but in those specific views it didn't work. It worked everywhere else, and I didn't do anything different for those few. I'd like to know how to fix it if it happens in the future, but if you would prefer that I just send you the link, I can do that when I am back on campus.
@Rosoidela

No worries, it kicks mine, too!

I already went through and changed all of the sources for the filters, but in those specific views it didn't work. It worked everywhere else, and I didn't do anything different for those few. I'd like to know how to fix it if it happens in the future, but if you would prefer that I just send you the link, I can do that when I am back on campus.
@Cyranelle Oh huh. That's odd. When you go into those filter views, does the range say A1:S629?
@Cyranelle Oh huh. That's odd. When you go into those filter views, does the range say A1:S629?
@Rosoidela

No, it says A1:S491 for Scorched Forest, A1:S492 for Training Fields, A1:S493 for Waterway, A1:S494 for Woodland Path, A1:S495 for Bears, A1:S496 for Elemental Acolytes, A1:S497 for NotN, and then it goes back to 629 for the sprites.

Should I just change all of them to say A1:S629?

Update: I tried that for one of them and it didn't work.

Second update: after changing it and then editing the source it seems to have worked
@Rosoidela

No, it says A1:S491 for Scorched Forest, A1:S492 for Training Fields, A1:S493 for Waterway, A1:S494 for Woodland Path, A1:S495 for Bears, A1:S496 for Elemental Acolytes, A1:S497 for NotN, and then it goes back to 629 for the sprites.

Should I just change all of them to say A1:S629?

Update: I tried that for one of them and it didn't work.

Second update: after changing it and then editing the source it seems to have worked

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Spirit of the Arcane familiar. :D

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Spirit of the Arcane familiar. :D
Thanks!
Thanks!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
Lovely, Thank You!
Lovely, Thank You!

Spreadsheets have been updated with the new Arena familiars and Spirit of Plague familiar. ^-^

Spreadsheets have been updated with the new Arena familiars and Spirit of Plague familiar. ^-^
@rhubarbcobbler

Could I please be added to your pinglist? Also - and this is just for my personal use, not something that really needs to be changed for everyone - but I put my awakened familiars into my vault; would it be possible on my end to edit the value "permanent" to read "vaulted"? I'm not very skilled with google sheets, but if it's possible, I'll look up how. |D
@rhubarbcobbler

Could I please be added to your pinglist? Also - and this is just for my personal use, not something that really needs to be changed for everyone - but I put my awakened familiars into my vault; would it be possible on my end to edit the value "permanent" to read "vaulted"? I'm not very skilled with google sheets, but if it's possible, I'll look up how. |D
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44