Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@rhubarbcobbler

Hey, thanks so much for keeping up with the new familiars as they come c: This is the most useful familiar tracker yet
@rhubarbcobbler

Hey, thanks so much for keeping up with the new familiars as they come c: This is the most useful familiar tracker yet
@Xari @ouranographer

:DDDDD I'm glad you like it!
@Xari @ouranographer

:DDDDD I'm glad you like it!
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler

This is a fantastic tool! The only additional thing I need is a way to track how many of a given familiar I have, so I make sure I don't accidentally give away something I thought I had two of, when I was just moving things around.

Anyway, I love it!
@rhubarbcobbler

This is a fantastic tool! The only additional thing I need is a way to track how many of a given familiar I have, so I make sure I don't accidentally give away something I thought I had two of, when I was just moving things around.

Anyway, I love it!
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
[quote name="godolphin" date=2016-01-24 20:39:07] @/rhubarbcobbler This is a fantastic tool! The only additional thing I need is a way to track how many of a given familiar I have, so I make sure I don't accidentally give away something I thought I had two of, when I was just moving things around. Anyway, I love it! [/quote] Second this!
godolphin wrote on 2016-01-24:
@/rhubarbcobbler

Anyway, I love it!

Second this!
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@rhubarbcobbler
Add me too, please. Great job!
@rhubarbcobbler
Add me too, please. Great job!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@godolphin, @Charoula: You think so? I might look into adding this then, and just hiding it on my personal sheet. I think I might be too lazy to keep track like this, haha!

@Twinkletoe: I will add you!
@godolphin, @Charoula: You think so? I might look into adding this then, and just hiding it on my personal sheet. I think I might be too lazy to keep track like this, haha!

@Twinkletoe: I will add you!
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler I totally second the adding the number of each one. I tried to figure a way to do that and just couldn't make it fit anywhere. Please add that column!!
@rhubarbcobbler I totally second the adding the number of each one. I tried to figure a way to do that and just couldn't make it fit anywhere. Please add that column!!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe: I see adjusting some QUERIES in my future.... 9__6 lol
@Twinkletoe: I see adjusting some QUERIES in my future.... 9__6 lol
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler I am in love with this *_* This is just so BEAUTIFULLY set up... Oh gosh so organized *_*

Thank you so much for sharing this. This has just made so many things easier, haha.

I'd also love to be added to a ping list? If that's alright? Thanks!
@rhubarbcobbler I am in love with this *_* This is just so BEAUTIFULLY set up... Oh gosh so organized *_*

Thank you so much for sharing this. This has just made so many things easier, haha.

I'd also love to be added to a ping list? If that's alright? Thanks!
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
@Xinda: Ooooooo! oUo!! Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you find it well organised, I try but I do love complicated things... ;)

Added you to the ping list, it's no problem. (Might be a bit of an ego boost, heh)
@Xinda: Ooooooo! oUo!! Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you find it well organised, I try but I do love complicated things... ;)

Added you to the ping list, it's no problem. (Might be a bit of an ego boost, heh)
Gf490jR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44