Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44
@Rosoidela
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please. :)
@Rosoidela
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please. :)
jPdGQf9.gif
@Rosoidela I would love to be added to the pinglist. Love this tracker. I have been working on it since I found it this afternoon. I have too many familiars :O
@Rosoidela I would love to be added to the pinglist. Love this tracker. I have been working on it since I found it this afternoon. I have too many familiars :O
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Cheery Blossom and Maple Caterpillars. ^^
@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix

Spreadsheets have been updated with the Cheery Blossom and Maple Caterpillars. ^^
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
Thank You so much for keeping this up to date!
Thank You so much for keeping this up to date!
@@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix

A day late, but spreadsheets have been updated with the Gusting Goblin. ^-^
@@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle @Ravengyre @Lya @CinnaPhoenix

A day late, but spreadsheets have been updated with the Gusting Goblin. ^-^
@Rosoidela Thanks!
@Rosoidela Thanks!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif

Spreadsheets updated with Bubbling Goblin. ^^

Spreadsheets updated with Bubbling Goblin. ^^
@Rosoidela Thanks again
!
@Rosoidela Thanks again
!
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Rosoidela
First off: Thank you very much for maintaining this spreadsheet while rhubarbcobbler is away!

Second:

I noticed that there's a tiny coding mistake on the the sheet without pictures that doesn't automatically update.
On the overview tab, it doesn't count the familiars from Redrock Cove because it references column E instead of D. All other venues are correct, though.
@Rosoidela
First off: Thank you very much for maintaining this spreadsheet while rhubarbcobbler is away!

Second:

I noticed that there's a tiny coding mistake on the the sheet without pictures that doesn't automatically update.
On the overview tab, it doesn't count the familiars from Redrock Cove because it references column E instead of D. All other venues are correct, though.
jPdGQf9.gif
@Lya Thanks for letting me know! I've fixed it now. ^^
@Lya Thanks for letting me know! I've fixed it now. ^^
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44