Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Fancy Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44
@Rosoidela

Today I noticed that my sheet has "Fallout Streak" listed as Coli/Roost and "Fallen Streak" listed as Market/T. I'm pretty sure that's backwards~
@Rosoidela

Today I noticed that my sheet has "Fallout Streak" listed as Coli/Roost and "Fallen Streak" listed as Market/T. I'm pretty sure that's backwards~
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Rosoidela I noticed that on the Overview page there is a stat for Goblins. Should the Obscuring Goblin be counted there, because it didn't on my ss.
@Rosoidela I noticed that on the Overview page there is a stat for Goblins. Should the Obscuring Goblin be counted there, because it didn't on my ss.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Rosoidela
Also, I was just updating my missing familiars by venue, festival, etc. I noticed there are 53 NotN familiars listed on the official page, but only 32 are NotN according to the ss overview. Here is the link I was looking at.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2066008#post_2066008
@Rosoidela
Also, I was just updating my missing familiars by venue, festival, etc. I noticed there are 53 NotN familiars listed on the official page, but only 32 are NotN according to the ss overview. Here is the link I was looking at.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2066008#post_2066008
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe It looks like it's counting the goblins correctly. There should only be eight right now: Light, lightning, fire, arcane, plague, earth, ice, and shadow.

As for the NotN familiars, it looks like all the elemental bears (Fake and real ones), are listed under Festival bears, so that accounts for the number difference.
The elemental bears are a bit odd since they're returning every year for NotN, but they were technically from the 2014-2015 elemental holidays. Though the fake bears probably should be moved to NotN since they were first introduced then.
... Then again, they are still bears, so maybe they should stay under the bear category.

Huh. I'm not sure. If you prefer the bears to be listed under Night of the Nocturne, you could click the drop-down arrow and move them over there. I'm probably gonna leave it as is. 'Cause technically they are bears, even if some are fake.

@Kavryn Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix that immediately.
You know, for the longest time I actually thought the "Fallen streak" and "Fallout streak" were the exact same familiars. I still get them mixed up all the time xD
@Twinkletoe It looks like it's counting the goblins correctly. There should only be eight right now: Light, lightning, fire, arcane, plague, earth, ice, and shadow.

As for the NotN familiars, it looks like all the elemental bears (Fake and real ones), are listed under Festival bears, so that accounts for the number difference.
The elemental bears are a bit odd since they're returning every year for NotN, but they were technically from the 2014-2015 elemental holidays. Though the fake bears probably should be moved to NotN since they were first introduced then.
... Then again, they are still bears, so maybe they should stay under the bear category.

Huh. I'm not sure. If you prefer the bears to be listed under Night of the Nocturne, you could click the drop-down arrow and move them over there. I'm probably gonna leave it as is. 'Cause technically they are bears, even if some are fake.

@Kavryn Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix that immediately.
You know, for the longest time I actually thought the "Fallen streak" and "Fallout streak" were the exact same familiars. I still get them mixed up all the time xD
banner_by_cats185-date5lu.png
@Rosoidela That makes a kind of sense, lol. No worries.
@Rosoidela That makes a kind of sense, lol. No worries.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Rosoidela

I just noticed that the Golem Workshop filter showed Ghostlight Ruins familiars instead. I clicked the little thingy to have it show the workshop dudes, and everything's cool, but I figured I would mention it in case it's not just my sheet.
@Rosoidela

I just noticed that the Golem Workshop filter showed Ghostlight Ruins familiars instead. I clicked the little thingy to have it show the workshop dudes, and everything's cool, but I figured I would mention it in case it's not just my sheet.
@Cyranelle Thanks for letting me know! ^^ I'll fix that.

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle

Spreadsheets have been updated with Dire Hyena and Wasteland Collectors.

Fixed a mistake where Fallen Streaks and Fallout Streaks had their locations flipped (Fallen Streak should be Harpy's Roost, Fallout Streak should be Marketplace).

And there was a filter view error where the Golem Workshop filter was showing Ghostlight Ruins familiars, so that's been changed as well.
@Cyranelle Thanks for letting me know! ^^ I'll fix that.

@Xari @Charoula @ouranographer @StormEater @Roadkill @Twinkletoe @Xinda @Cluttermouse @MusMusculus @Nono @speedythedino @xxmusical @tawnyowl @Loulybob @Siscily @SimFeetUnder @dogking @SkyTiger @Erevenile @absolmon @Rosoidela @Kimdra @Hinumi @Shewolf13 @CdrPhoenix @starspun @Airys @Elaendorlien @xReddifx @CraftyBookwyrm @possumrot @YouThereYeaYou @Calidragon @FruityHoofbeast @Erzdrache @Harbinger @Kavryn @Cyranelle

Spreadsheets have been updated with Dire Hyena and Wasteland Collectors.

Fixed a mistake where Fallen Streaks and Fallout Streaks had their locations flipped (Fallen Streak should be Harpy's Roost, Fallout Streak should be Marketplace).

And there was a filter view error where the Golem Workshop filter was showing Ghostlight Ruins familiars, so that's been changed as well.
@Rosoidela So how's the best way to work the Fallen streak error on my sheet? Sorry, feeling slow today.
@Rosoidela So how's the best way to work the Fallen streak error on my sheet? Sorry, feeling slow today.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe No worries. c: Just change the Fallen Streak's source cell to say "Coliseum/Harpy's Roost" and then the Fallout Streak should be "Marketplace/Treasure"
@Twinkletoe No worries. c: Just change the Fallen Streak's source cell to say "Coliseum/Harpy's Roost" and then the Fallout Streak should be "Marketplace/Treasure"
@Rosoidela Do you mind throwing me on the pinglist? :D
@Rosoidela Do you mind throwing me on the pinglist? :D
What's good is often forgotten, what's bad is often hidden.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44