Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars--Elements, Where Found (List)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
All newest familiars added in!

@Canisa
All newest familiars added in!

@Canisa
fw5Pc0h.png
Updated with Ghostlight Ruins familiars, and I also fixed the two Waterway Maren.

@Canisa
Updated with Ghostlight Ruins familiars, and I also fixed the two Waterway Maren.

@Canisa
fw5Pc0h.png
Where does the Mock Firebird fit in???

Also, Could you tell me what Kickstarter is please??
Where does the Mock Firebird fit in???

Also, Could you tell me what Kickstarter is please??
giphy.gif
@purrr

Welcome!

(And sorry for the late reply. Usually I update this once a week, but I've been sick recently, and let it lapse...)

Thank-you for bringing the Mock Firebird to my attention. I have added a category "Cycled Familiars" in the "Downtime, Retired" post. Cycled Items are items that are only available to be acquired at certain times. The Mock Firebird (and the Centaur Ambassador) was pulled from the Gem Marketplace in September 2014, but returns every once in a while. FR makes an announcement when it is coming back, and usually offers it for about a month before it disappears again.

As for Kickstarter, I believe, based on what I have seen around the site, that when Flight Rising first started, there were a number of items and familiars offered only for the start-up period, and were pulled soon afterwards. The only way to acquire these familiars now is through a Raffle, or the Auction House.

I hope this helps. Again, sorry for the late reply. (if you want to catch someone's attention right away, try putting an @ before their name, and then write your post. That way, an alert will show up for them, telling them that they have been "pinged.")
@purrr

Welcome!

(And sorry for the late reply. Usually I update this once a week, but I've been sick recently, and let it lapse...)

Thank-you for bringing the Mock Firebird to my attention. I have added a category "Cycled Familiars" in the "Downtime, Retired" post. Cycled Items are items that are only available to be acquired at certain times. The Mock Firebird (and the Centaur Ambassador) was pulled from the Gem Marketplace in September 2014, but returns every once in a while. FR makes an announcement when it is coming back, and usually offers it for about a month before it disappears again.

As for Kickstarter, I believe, based on what I have seen around the site, that when Flight Rising first started, there were a number of items and familiars offered only for the start-up period, and were pulled soon afterwards. The only way to acquire these familiars now is through a Raffle, or the Auction House.

I hope this helps. Again, sorry for the late reply. (if you want to catch someone's attention right away, try putting an @ before their name, and then write your post. That way, an alert will show up for them, telling them that they have been "pinged.")
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa, yes I am learning about Ping thing. Thank you and thank you for the information. I only just started playing in November pretty much so I'm pretty new.

I love the familiars and I am trying to collect as many of them as I can. This is an awesome site.

I am so sad that I didn't get here in time to get any of the sprites. They are so awesome looking.

@Canisa, yes I am learning about Ping thing. Thank you and thank you for the information. I only just started playing in November pretty much so I'm pretty new.

I love the familiars and I am trying to collect as many of them as I can. This is an awesome site.

I am so sad that I didn't get here in time to get any of the sprites. They are so awesome looking.

giphy.gif
@purrr

Well, welcome to the site, and good luck with your collecting! :)

I am trying to collect all the familiars as well, and believe me I can understand how its frustrating not to be able to acquire certain ones.

But don't give up hope of getting the Sprites. A lot of Raffles in the Forums Section of the site offer them as prizes, and the Auction House usually has some up for sale, too. It will cost a bit in the Auction House, but with the way you can earn treasure in this game, you might be able to gain enough to buy one.... and Raffles can be far more profitable than you might think. I entered the game after the Sprites were "gone", too (in June 2014), and I have managed to find 5 so far--3 from Raffles, and 2 from the Auction House. Keep looking. You never know when something might turn up! :)

(Also, Festivals are a good time to find Sprites, and some of the rarer Familiars. When a Flight starts their games in the Forums, they often offer rare and valuable familiars as prizes.)
@purrr

Well, welcome to the site, and good luck with your collecting! :)

I am trying to collect all the familiars as well, and believe me I can understand how its frustrating not to be able to acquire certain ones.

But don't give up hope of getting the Sprites. A lot of Raffles in the Forums Section of the site offer them as prizes, and the Auction House usually has some up for sale, too. It will cost a bit in the Auction House, but with the way you can earn treasure in this game, you might be able to gain enough to buy one.... and Raffles can be far more profitable than you might think. I entered the game after the Sprites were "gone", too (in June 2014), and I have managed to find 5 so far--3 from Raffles, and 2 from the Auction House. Keep looking. You never know when something might turn up! :)

(Also, Festivals are a good time to find Sprites, and some of the rarer Familiars. When a Flight starts their games in the Forums, they often offer rare and valuable familiars as prizes.)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Some quick updates....
@Canisa

Some quick updates....
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Added in the Protobeasts and Arena additions....
@Canisa

Added in the Protobeasts and Arena additions....
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Updated with 2016 Nature Familiar, and a few new ID numbers....
@Canisa

Updated with 2016 Nature Familiar, and a few new ID numbers....
fw5Pc0h.png
Updated from June 8 to July 9....

(Scavenging, Baldwin, Light 2016)

(@Canisa)
Updated from June 8 to July 9....

(Scavenging, Baldwin, Light 2016)

(@Canisa)
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16