Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars--Elements, Where Found (List)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Can anyone help me with the "Where Do They Fit" Category? I know I'm messing a bunch of elements....
Can anyone help me with the "Where Do They Fit" Category? I know I'm messing a bunch of elements....
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa Oh, oh! There's this excel spreadsheet someone made for familiar tracking and they have a coli section with the elements. Here's the forum page. It's by coli venue and I've been trying to make my own lists by elements but it makes my eyes cross so your list is AWESOME. It'll make things so easy when trying to make cool raffle themes too, I bet! :D

Seriously, you making this list makes me so happy. I've been wishing there was one made for aaaages.
@Canisa Oh, oh! There's this excel spreadsheet someone made for familiar tracking and they have a coli section with the elements. Here's the forum page. It's by coli venue and I've been trying to make my own lists by elements but it makes my eyes cross so your list is AWESOME. It'll make things so easy when trying to make cool raffle themes too, I bet! :D

Seriously, you making this list makes me so happy. I've been wishing there was one made for aaaages.
@Canisa

You can use the Coliseum loot and monsters guide.
@Canisa

You can use the Coliseum loot and monsters guide.
Updated the list with Night of Nocturne.

Thanks to @Maki for giving me a guide to place my "orphaned" monsters!

(@Canisa)
Updated the list with Night of Nocturne.

Thanks to @Maki for giving me a guide to place my "orphaned" monsters!

(@Canisa)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

First, this is an awesome idea! I've wanted something like this for a while. Also, I'm pretty sure that Squall Rasa are Lightning Element in the Coli, not Ice :)
@Canisa

First, this is an awesome idea! I've wanted something like this for a while. Also, I'm pretty sure that Squall Rasa are Lightning Element in the Coli, not Ice :)
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo3_r1_400.png
@Jaxton

Thanks for the input! I checked, and adjusted the Squall Rasa Element so it now shows up under Lightning, where it belongs. :)
@Jaxton

Thanks for the input! I checked, and adjusted the Squall Rasa Element so it now shows up under Lightning, where it belongs. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
Updated with new Swipp and Golem Workshop familiars. I'm still working on getting the ID numbers...

(@Canisa)
Updated with new Swipp and Golem Workshop familiars. I'm still working on getting the ID numbers...

(@Canisa)
fw5Pc0h.png
OK. I tried to make Navigation a bit easier, since it was a pain to keep needing to scroll back up to the top of the page. Still looking for some ID numbers, and I'm not sure and how certain of the early familiars are acquired, but the list is pretty up to date at the moment.

(@Canisa)
OK. I tried to make Navigation a bit easier, since it was a pain to keep needing to scroll back up to the top of the page. Still looking for some ID numbers, and I'm not sure and how certain of the early familiars are acquired, but the list is pretty up to date at the moment.

(@Canisa)
fw5Pc0h.png
Rearranged the lists into alphabetical order. :)
Rearranged the lists into alphabetical order. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
Update with new Maren and Ice Acolyte.....

@Canisa
Update with new Maren and Ice Acolyte.....

@Canisa
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16