Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 73
Just wanted to point out that you have a coding error where you added in the new Peacock gene! The name didn't get bolded and is instead reading as Peacock (Common)[/b].
Just wanted to point out that you have a coding error where you added in the new Peacock gene! The name didn't get bolded and is instead reading as Peacock (Common)[/b].
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
Thank you for making this! Commenting for reference later
Thank you for making this! Commenting for reference later
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
Please add me to the ping list! :3
Please add me to the ping list! :3
aQTk6ad.pngBVUXJUX.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif[img][/img]
Please add me to the pinglist :)
Please add me to the pinglist :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
pinglist please!
Thanks! :D
pinglist please!
Thanks! :D
DViW7e2.png
This is SOOOOOO helpful!!!! I use this thread for breeding projects and everything!! Thank you so much! [emoji=owl][emoji=rainbow star 1]
This is SOOOOOO helpful!!!! I use this thread for breeding projects and everything!! Thank you so much!

This is SOOOOOO helpful!!!! I use this thread for breeding projects and everything!! Thank you so much! [emoji=owl][emoji=rainbow star 1]
This is SOOOOOO helpful!!!! I use this thread for breeding projects and everything!! Thank you so much!

Hope I can just mark this! About to try my first breeding project to get a duplicate of a dream dragon I exalted. Wish me luck lol
Hope I can just mark this! About to try my first breeding project to get a duplicate of a dream dragon I exalted. Wish me luck lol
@Straif

This guide is invaluable, thank you and add me to the ping list please.
@Straif

This guide is invaluable, thank you and add me to the ping list please.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
Oh awesome! I'd wondered about gene rarities n' stuff for a bit. It's great to have a chart for it!
Could I please be on the pinglist?
Oh awesome! I'd wondered about gene rarities n' stuff for a bit. It's great to have a chart for it!
Could I please be on the pinglist?
MRJWRkO.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 73