Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Rauxel

It's good to see you again! Can I get a ping when you finish this? I love having these stats for my dragons' profiles.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add the min and max sizes shown in the census to your graphs? Saying a dragon is tiny compared to others of its breed is one thing, but being able to "claim" your dragon is "second smallest dragon" because they're 1cm longer than the smallest might be a fun tidbit to play with for RP and profile purposes.

Thank you so much for all your work. It's super appreciated!
@Rauxel

It's good to see you again! Can I get a ping when you finish this? I love having these stats for my dragons' profiles.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add the min and max sizes shown in the census to your graphs? Saying a dragon is tiny compared to others of its breed is one thing, but being able to "claim" your dragon is "second smallest dragon" because they're 1cm longer than the smallest might be a fun tidbit to play with for RP and profile purposes.

Thank you so much for all your work. It's super appreciated!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

My problem is that it can change any day... With some ten thousands of dragons born each day... The only real way for me to know the smallest en biggest would be to have the admin's numbers for coding the size of dragons !

Also I do not find the information really relevant. But I'll look into it later !
@Harbinger

My problem is that it can change any day... With some ten thousands of dragons born each day... The only real way for me to know the smallest en biggest would be to have the admin's numbers for coding the size of dragons !

Also I do not find the information really relevant. But I'll look into it later !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel

That's a good point. I didn't really think about how the numbers would fluctuate as more and more people add to the census. I suppose we can always reference that!
@Rauxel

That's a good point. I didn't really think about how the numbers would fluctuate as more and more people add to the census. I suppose we can always reference that!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@shawolexotic

Sorry did not see your post earlier. Is your nocturne fae sized ? If that is the case this is a bug happening to scrolled nocturnes !
@shawolexotic

Sorry did not see your post earlier. Is your nocturne fae sized ? If that is the case this is a bug happening to scrolled nocturnes !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel oh he is! But I don't think he's been scrolled? I mean, I got him from my brother and he was the first owner. Oh well! I'm happy with my teeny tiny warrior noc :)
@Rauxel oh he is! But I don't think he's been scrolled? I mean, I got him from my brother and he was the first owner. Oh well! I'm happy with my teeny tiny warrior noc :)
This is amazing. Oh my goodness. I didn't realize my Tundra progen was so damn chubby. <3

Can I please be added to a pinglist for updates? I'm sooooo excited for spirals and skydancers! <3

And If there's anyway I could help you with this project, I would be honoured to aid with completion. @w@
This is amazing. Oh my goodness. I didn't realize my Tundra progen was so damn chubby. <3

Can I please be added to a pinglist for updates? I'm sooooo excited for spirals and skydancers! <3

And If there's anyway I could help you with this project, I would be honoured to aid with completion. @w@
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngegghatch_by_javen-d6cdu7k.gificesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
9ha1QnY.png
@shoujo
gotta saave thiss ;o;
@shoujo
gotta saave thiss ;o;
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png9pnPn6w.png
Oh my gosh my nocturnes are TEENY TINY! Penumbra is only 1M, and Sargasso is 0.86! And Penumbra is only 32 kilos! Both were hatched during NotN, neither were scrolled.
I wonder if there's a difference between first gen or purebred nocs and those that have been interbred with other species?
Oh my gosh my nocturnes are TEENY TINY! Penumbra is only 1M, and Sargasso is 0.86! And Penumbra is only 32 kilos! Both were hatched during NotN, neither were scrolled.
I wonder if there's a difference between first gen or purebred nocs and those that have been interbred with other species?
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
My dragons are both smaller and fatter than average. My smol, fat children.
My dragons are both smaller and fatter than average. My smol, fat children.

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|

Ikj9cpo.png
This is too cool, thanks!
This is too cool, thanks!
tumblr_npmybhpZ451sjsb38o2_250.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21