Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Rauxel
May I have ping? Its so interesting to find out that I have a teeny Pearlcatcher!
@Rauxel
May I have ping? Its so interesting to find out that I have a teeny Pearlcatcher!
@Scalenep I do not ping (or not yet). I did ping the guys that followed the old post but just one. Could you check ? I'll keep the update point in the title.

As I also do a giant pinglist for the New Colours Wheel it would be a little too much for me to do both at the same time. The Measures Masterpost is a slowly growing project.
@Scalenep I do not ping (or not yet). I did ping the guys that followed the old post but just one. Could you check ? I'll keep the update point in the title.

As I also do a giant pinglist for the New Colours Wheel it would be a little too much for me to do both at the same time. The Measures Masterpost is a slowly growing project.
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Okay, I wasn't 100% if you were pining or not so I decided to ask! If you do ping eventually, I'll be sure to join. You make so many cool and organised graphs.
@Rauxel
Okay, I wasn't 100% if you were pining or not so I decided to ask! If you do ping eventually, I'll be sure to join. You make so many cool and organised graphs.
Oh my goodness my warrior noc is the teeniest tiniest thing.
I did not expect that.
He is metres smaller than the small section.
What a bab.
Oh my goodness my warrior noc is the teeniest tiniest thing.
I did not expect that.
He is metres smaller than the small section.
What a bab.
@acrid

re-ping because i lost this thread e.e
@acrid

re-ping because i lost this thread e.e
oh wow thanks so much for making this, I love this kinda stuff :D

I sorta suspected my 11m guardian with wings double his body was weird, but it's nice to see how weird haha
oh wow thanks so much for making this, I love this kinda stuff :D

I sorta suspected my 11m guardian with wings double his body was weird, but it's nice to see how weird haha

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
@slp0001
Love this! Self pinging to not lose this. I'm going to check if I have any unusual dragons!
EDIT: @Rauxel (or anyone else who can help)
How do I calculate wingspan/length, or length/weight? If I do for example 1.45 as the wingspan and 0.51 as the length, do I do:
0.51:1.45=1:? or 0.51:1.45=?:1
@slp0001
Love this! Self pinging to not lose this. I'm going to check if I have any unusual dragons!
EDIT: @Rauxel (or anyone else who can help)
How do I calculate wingspan/length, or length/weight? If I do for example 1.45 as the wingspan and 0.51 as the length, do I do:
0.51:1.45=1:? or 0.51:1.45=?:1
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001

Sorry for the delay in this post I don't have much time right now !

Anyway it is just as written : Wingpsan/Length means that you divide the Wingspan by the Length. Weight/Length means you divide the Weight by the Length.
If it was the other way around I would have written it Length/Weight for example :)
@slp0001

Sorry for the delay in this post I don't have much time right now !

Anyway it is just as written : Wingpsan/Length means that you divide the Wingspan by the Length. Weight/Length means you divide the Weight by the Length.
If it was the other way around I would have written it Length/Weight for example :)
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel
Alright, thank you! I thought so but I wasn't quite sure and didn't want to do it wrong.

EDIT
Self ping again so I can keep this
@slp0001
@Rauxel
Alright, thank you! I thought so but I wasn't quite sure and didn't want to do it wrong.

EDIT
Self ping again so I can keep this
@slp0001
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Apparently, my female Mirror's proportions are unusual. I guess she looks more like a male then a female? Her wings are really small in comparison to her body XD
Apparently, my female Mirror's proportions are unusual. I guess she looks more like a male then a female? Her wings are really small in comparison to her body XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21