Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Interesting to see that female Faes are larger than male ones. Would be interested to see this completed. Good luck!
Interesting to see that female Faes are larger than male ones. Would be interested to see this completed. Good luck!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Yeah there are some nice stuff in this :) Should be complete in a week or two ! Also I'll do some side statistics and a How to use guide, but that will be the second part.

Does it looks like it is easy to use to you ?
@Meese Yeah there are some nice stuff in this :) Should be complete in a week or two ! Also I'll do some side statistics and a How to use guide, but that will be the second part.

Does it looks like it is easy to use to you ?
Reworking clan lore
Yaayy! I love this, as I said before, so much easier then to imagine buildings, structures dragons lives in and how big they are compared to the beast clans and 'humans'.

And it's fun to see how big they are, and the fact that they grow. Not sure when they stop growing -rambles a tad-
Yaayy! I love this, as I said before, so much easier then to imagine buildings, structures dragons lives in and how big they are compared to the beast clans and 'humans'.

And it's fun to see how big they are, and the fact that they grow. Not sure when they stop growing -rambles a tad-
This is very interesting and comprehensible! Good job!
This is very interesting and comprehensible! Good job!
a3b95bc7-ea1b-11e5-af44-173bfe6365be.gif
@Kattchon

They usually stop growing after their first breeding cooldown goes off, but I saw that Wildclaw sometimes tend to grow a little later. I think two month is an absolute number you can use as a sure time for any dragon to be full grown.

I was always curious to know how big familiars and beastclans are compared to our dragons !

@Alechpew Aaaah I'm so happy ! I was scared it would not be very clear...

You all, do not hesitate to tell me if one specific feature of dragon growth would be of interest to you !
@Kattchon

They usually stop growing after their first breeding cooldown goes off, but I saw that Wildclaw sometimes tend to grow a little later. I think two month is an absolute number you can use as a sure time for any dragon to be full grown.

I was always curious to know how big familiars and beastclans are compared to our dragons !

@Alechpew Aaaah I'm so happy ! I was scared it would not be very clear...

You all, do not hesitate to tell me if one specific feature of dragon growth would be of interest to you !
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel

Really? :o thats really interesting, I had a head cannon that if they where like say more then one years maybe three or some. They would become really huge dragons :o

hmm else I'm not sure. As it is atm is wonderful :D

oh! I think the size might depend on parents? Like bigger one plus a small one makes a huge fae for example?

@Rauxel

Really? :o thats really interesting, I had a head cannon that if they where like say more then one years maybe three or some. They would become really huge dragons :o

hmm else I'm not sure. As it is atm is wonderful :D

oh! I think the size might depend on parents? Like bigger one plus a small one makes a huge fae for example?

@Kattchon

All the data I use are full grown size. Si for sure a Fae is never going to be longer than 2M in body, for example. They are very small dragons, and their growth is minimal (I still have to take at look at newborn size, once this is all over).

And Imperials are the largest of them all, but you'll have to wait a little for numbers ;)

And from what I know there is no mendelian inheritance on fligth rising, meaning they do not get stuff like that from their parents like real life animal do. They inherit genes on a simple percentage of presence scheme (there is a guide for that here) and colours from the range in between the two parents colours, but that's all. I think their stats are randomized once it is born.

But you can work on that virtually. I have a big Skydancer and I like to pretend it is because his grandmother (or grandfather I don't know anymore) was an Imperial (which are the largest known dragons). But that's just chance.
@Kattchon

All the data I use are full grown size. Si for sure a Fae is never going to be longer than 2M in body, for example. They are very small dragons, and their growth is minimal (I still have to take at look at newborn size, once this is all over).

And Imperials are the largest of them all, but you'll have to wait a little for numbers ;)

And from what I know there is no mendelian inheritance on fligth rising, meaning they do not get stuff like that from their parents like real life animal do. They inherit genes on a simple percentage of presence scheme (there is a guide for that here) and colours from the range in between the two parents colours, but that's all. I think their stats are randomized once it is born.

But you can work on that virtually. I have a big Skydancer and I like to pretend it is because his grandmother (or grandfather I don't know anymore) was an Imperial (which are the largest known dragons). But that's just chance.
Reworking clan lore
Made larger frame to accomodate off Wingspan/Length ratios (such as Nocturne that always have way bigger Wings than Body, keeping the old size would render the Length bar too small).

Added Pearlcatcher and Nocturne !

Mass pinging everyone from the old Statistics thread ;3 This one is better documented and will be more complete with the ratios and sexual dimorphism for every species !

@sindragosa @Rarmeowz @Hisscale @Roro @Ritter @Lapillus @Hippogryph @TheCorrosion @Ragnaroc @Fezzywigg @kiwisue @Slush @Avialae @AntimonyElement @B1ueFlame @ForestSoul @fanaticalferret @Noxx @Piratewolfie @Arbokobra @Obsessed @Wolfenlied @Acrid @Poezio @SilverNachtmahr @ChaosMyotismon @Charaquan @LCdragons @RagicanDodgery @Teegeetiger @elegantruin @Diznits @creepykitty @Frostycloud @Theowlartist @Waterrain @lillion @Afar @acheronta @StarriannaFlare @Mozie @heterochromia @carpenoctem @Delphi @arsunic @Poeziru @Aeonox @Rose6060 @endlessnotebook @Oathfinder @Soliuna @SodapopQueen @Akumisan @MorbidArachnid @VagabondSentinel @Trigenby @WeyrLeader @Jalorda @WolfSong @Fledhyris @MusicalMaladies @deadlyMeow @ChillInAForest @Lynchly @TheMoon @Beekeepe @Survivors @origamiwolf @Pit @Wyverra @VividBoundary @Yarik @stanford @Sareaza @Fezzywigg @Niabi @obscuresoul @ArouraBorialice @zoreta @BroomHare @brilliantsky @Ramshacklemecha @Kitlin @Tsaiah @SemiLovely @AetherSeer @stickytoffee @Batsukaman @RedLily @Nightglow @alanapants @Amut @Mirrorface @Alisaura @PrancingPitfiend @Gryphillian @Sheena87 @Snowstreak @FlyingNorth @Temerity @BirbQueen @HiddenMica @Lokibuns @KiraJacqueline @Impkat @Leun

I'll try to make the wait worth it ...

Also, no "count" statstics for now because they evolve way too quickly... At least for now.
Made larger frame to accomodate off Wingspan/Length ratios (such as Nocturne that always have way bigger Wings than Body, keeping the old size would render the Length bar too small).

Added Pearlcatcher and Nocturne !

Mass pinging everyone from the old Statistics thread ;3 This one is better documented and will be more complete with the ratios and sexual dimorphism for every species !

@sindragosa @Rarmeowz @Hisscale @Roro @Ritter @Lapillus @Hippogryph @TheCorrosion @Ragnaroc @Fezzywigg @kiwisue @Slush @Avialae @AntimonyElement @B1ueFlame @ForestSoul @fanaticalferret @Noxx @Piratewolfie @Arbokobra @Obsessed @Wolfenlied @Acrid @Poezio @SilverNachtmahr @ChaosMyotismon @Charaquan @LCdragons @RagicanDodgery @Teegeetiger @elegantruin @Diznits @creepykitty @Frostycloud @Theowlartist @Waterrain @lillion @Afar @acheronta @StarriannaFlare @Mozie @heterochromia @carpenoctem @Delphi @arsunic @Poeziru @Aeonox @Rose6060 @endlessnotebook @Oathfinder @Soliuna @SodapopQueen @Akumisan @MorbidArachnid @VagabondSentinel @Trigenby @WeyrLeader @Jalorda @WolfSong @Fledhyris @MusicalMaladies @deadlyMeow @ChillInAForest @Lynchly @TheMoon @Beekeepe @Survivors @origamiwolf @Pit @Wyverra @VividBoundary @Yarik @stanford @Sareaza @Fezzywigg @Niabi @obscuresoul @ArouraBorialice @zoreta @BroomHare @brilliantsky @Ramshacklemecha @Kitlin @Tsaiah @SemiLovely @AetherSeer @stickytoffee @Batsukaman @RedLily @Nightglow @alanapants @Amut @Mirrorface @Alisaura @PrancingPitfiend @Gryphillian @Sheena87 @Snowstreak @FlyingNorth @Temerity @BirbQueen @HiddenMica @Lokibuns @KiraJacqueline @Impkat @Leun

I'll try to make the wait worth it ...

Also, no "count" statstics for now because they evolve way too quickly... At least for now.
Reworking clan lore
@Rauxel Nice!!
@Rauxel Nice!!
Thanks! :3
Thanks! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21