Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragonkind Measures Masterpost [7/13]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
I'm going to bookmark this… ;-;
I'm going to bookmark this… ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Is no one going to mention how "fat a s s" is a unit of measurement?

That's so frickin rude
Is no one going to mention how "fat a s s" is a unit of measurement?

That's so frickin rude
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
@ratdoggod, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out... it is rather rude though. Maybe "tank" or "mountain" would be a better descriptor? It hasn't been updated in a loooong time though and their dragons haven't been fed. Is there an updated version of this??
@ratdoggod, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out... it is rather rude though. Maybe "tank" or "mountain" would be a better descriptor? It hasn't been updated in a loooong time though and their dragons haven't been fed. Is there an updated version of this??
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek "tank" is a lot better, and I haven't seen an updated version. Hopefully someone else will take this project over
@Wintercreek "tank" is a lot better, and I haven't seen an updated version. Hopefully someone else will take this project over
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
@Rauxel
are you posting the biggest and the smallest dragons on the site too?
@Rauxel
are you posting the biggest and the smallest dragons on the site too?

9Ec97kg.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257784/25778320_350.png[/img] [/url] Amazing! I just found out that my girl, Laguna, has actually gotten wings more than 3 times bigger than her own body length, and that that's actually really rare! I'm so excited!
25778320_350.png
[/url]

Amazing! I just found out that my girl, Laguna, has actually gotten wings more than 3 times bigger than her own body length, and that that's actually really rare! I'm so excited!
Should save this, I have a migit Mirrior XD
Should save this, I have a migit Mirrior XD
@Rauxel hello! don't mean to bother you, but will this be finished? I noticed nothing had been updated since 2015.
@Rauxel hello! don't mean to bother you, but will this be finished? I noticed nothing had been updated since 2015.
Look at Scarlet's wings and the size differences between these guys. All are only three weeks old and Twiggs and Nocturnis just had their first nest together. O_o [img]http://i.imgur.com/L8sJh15.png[/img]
Look at Scarlet's wings and the size differences between these guys. All are only three weeks old and Twiggs and Nocturnis just had their first nest together. O_o
L8sJh15.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Oh my god, Slick. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330705/33070435_350.png[/img] [b]Length - 2.75M Wingspan - 2.33M Weight - 191.33KG[/b] [i]I have the smallest pearlcatcher in the world.[/i]
Oh my god, Slick.
33070435_350.png
Length - 2.75M
Wingspan - 2.33M
Weight - 191.33KG

I have the smallest pearlcatcher in the world.
welcome_sign_for_mirus_locus_clan_by_misswulv-dbkddzt.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21