Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Krynne

This is a guide to tell you what not to sell. All of the items are useful for Swipp's Swap stand and Baldwin's brew.
@Krynne

This is a guide to tell you what not to sell. All of the items are useful for Swipp's Swap stand and Baldwin's brew.
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
Ahh, good! I kind of thought that the list was the keeper items, but figured I'd ask anyways just to be sure. Thank you, @Roseblossom for the info :)
Ahh, good! I kind of thought that the list was the keeper items, but figured I'd ask anyways just to be sure. Thank you, @Roseblossom for the info :)
arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png JOJIQLh.png mwqxUtS.png
[s]Added the newest Vista item. Haven't updated the alchemy yet as I'm not sure what exactly the items are, looks like sea slugs and tentacles? See the second post on this page [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/60]here[/url].[/s] New alchemy items added. Updated as of 18/06/2016. [center]------------------------[/center] This list has the numbers you'll need of each item for Swipp Swaps, you'll find everything new in a subcategory below each main category. Additionally, Alchemy and Night of the Nocturne items are also in their own subcategories. For reference these are checked via: [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Swipp#cite_note-2]Swipp wiki page[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24]Encyclopedia Swipp page[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1]Baldwin's Visual Guide[/url] [center][b][size=6]Food[/size][/b][/center][br] [Item=Wasteland Pauper]70[item=Mana Thief]1[item=Java Sparrow]200[item=Manaweed]65 [item=Black Witch]80[item=Fire Ant]60[Item=Cindershroom]70[item=White Cabbage Butterfly]70 65 [item=Mycena Mushroom]100[item=Coral Snake]125[item=Sand Creeper]100[Item=Nymph]25 [item=Olive Sea Snake]75[Item=White-Eared Hummingbird]175[item=Leechroot Mushroom]18[Item=Tundra Cactus]30 [item=Duskrat]175[item=Fairy Ears]18[item=Glow Mushroom]25[item=Harlequin Ladybug]65 [item=Carnaval Tulip]20[item=Black Tulip]250[item=Dusk Jadevine]70[item=Crimson Jadevine]20 [item=Gradish]50[item=Sunkernel]125[item=Sea Fae]20[item=Sunset Sea Dragon]20 [item=Onyx Cobra]90[item=Amethyst Striker]90[item=Opal Cobra]90[item=Emerald Striker]90 [Item=Fallout Whisper]80[item=Fire Flower]40[item=Umbral Catfish]40[item=Honeycomb Fragment]30 [Item=Vampiric Featherflea]70[item=Wisp Fruit]50[Item=Stonewatch Flatblade]40[item=Stonewatch Scrub]50 [item=Bluemoon Dartling]50[item=Bluelipped Thresh]50[item=Crowntail Wanderer]50[item=Crowntail Surgling]30 [item=Spotted Grasshopper]50[item=Mute Swan]10[item=Black Swan]40[item=Vibrant Prickly Insect]8 [item=Lyretail Puffer]50[item=Maidens Blush]60[Item=True Rainbow Trout]20[item=Hallowed Ivy]35 [item=Butterflyfish]75[Item=Algaestrider]35[Item=Ermine]60[Item=Ferret]60 [item=Wilting Rose]5[item=Scalescarab]30[item=Toxindiver]30[item=Deepwater Constructor]30 [item=Sentinel Fish]30[item=Micro Deer]40[item=Petalwing Matriarch]40[item=Autumn Pennant]15 [item=Blue Entoloma]100[item=Lunar Lacewing]35 [b]New:[/b] [item=Corona Sempervivum]60 [b]Night of the Nocturne:[/b] [item=Leaf Insect][item=Chameleon][item=Living Stones][item=Lakebottom Flounder] [item=Cuckoo][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item=Bee Orchid][item=Flying Gurnard] [b]Alchemy:[/b] [item=Elk Ear][item=Snowfall Elk Ear][item=Cinnamon][item=Green Shoots] [item=Fever Fly][item=Venomous Fly][item=Horse Fly][item=Olympia Oyster] [item=Royal Oyster][item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-Throated Skink] [b]New Alchemy:[/b] [item=Chewy Tentacle]20[item=Squirming Tentacle]20[item=Nudibranch]20[item=Bluespine Slug]20 [center][size=6][b]Materials[/b][/center][br] [item=Salt]99[item=Sand]80[item=Nickel Ore]175[item=Iron Ore]20 100 [item=Copper Ore]20[item=Squirrel Skull]100[item=Bone Fragments]250[item=Sparrow Skull]80 90 80 50 90 [item=Intact Parchment]85[item=Mangled Textile]150[Item=Moth-Eaten Rug]150[item=Silver Ore]5 [item=Gold Ore]3 2 5[item=Platinum Ore]4[item=Driftwood Branch]165[item=Crumbling Leather]150 [item=Moldy Leather]100[item=Rotting Leather]100[item=Birch Logs]70[item=Cedar Logs]50 [item=Pine Logs]100[item=Driftwood Log]115[item=Reflective Fish Scales]50 85[item=Bamboo Cluster]25 [item=Smooth Pebbles]55[item=Rose Quartz]40[item=Banded Sardonyx]25[item=Jasper]25 [item=Cobalt Ore]100[item=Lead Ore]80[item=Tin Ore]75[item=Stone Fertility Statue]50 [item=Gypsum]50[item=Chipped Blackened Legbones]60[item=Light Runestone]2[item=Plague Runestone]2 [item=Shadow Runestone]2[item=Ancestral Incense]5[item=Wispy Foxtail]80 25[item=Crackled Scales]75 [item=Molted Scales]75[item=Fragile Antler]80[item=Muckbottom Shell]50[item=Seeker Brooch]60 [item=Seeker Orb]35[Item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide]50[item=Ice Crystal]40[item=Sacridite]45 [item=Impure Sacridite]25[item=Depleted Sacridite]20[item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap]50[Item=White Linen Fabric Scrap]60 [item=Winter Wolf Pelt]150[item=Black Wolf Pelt]25[item=Celestial Horn]70[item=Wavespun Cloth]30 [item=Unnatural Leg Bones]35[item=Ancient Fungus Spores]40[Item=Runed Tuft of Fur]60[item=Igneous Flow]80 [Item=Frozen Rock Flow]15[item=Snow Streak Pinion]30[item=Bluefin Charger Fin]30[item=Clown Charger Fin]30 [item=Shadowbinder's Tears]40[item=Apatite]35[item=Bloodstone]30[item=Chrysoberyl]35 [item=Emerald]30[item=Moonstone]90[item=Rhodochrosite]45[item=Berserker's Belt]30 [item=Hardy Antler]60[item=Kamaitachi Blades]45[item=Carved Harpy Mask]30[item=Umbral Yarn]55 [item=Fluted Conch]25 [b]New:[/b] [item=Gravel]100 [b]Night of the Nocturne :[/b] [item=Mimic Powder] [b]Alchemy:[/b] [item=Smoky Quartz][item=Iron Belt Buckle][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle] [item=Common Podid Claws][item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=Shining Feather Cluster][item=Powerful Serthis Poison] [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Mistral Glove][item=Spellbound Glove][item=Aged Tome] [item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] [b]Other:[/b] [item=Obsidian][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone] [item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Water Runestone] [item=Wind Runestone] [br][size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size][br] [item=Blushing Pink Rose]4 [br][size=5][b]Familiars[/b][/size][br] [item=Luna Mith]1[item=Leafy Moth]1[item=Amaranth Moth]1[item=Emerald Webwing]2 [item=Sakura Owl]1[Item=Steam Gyre]1[item=Rainbow Sprite]2 [br][size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size][br] [item=Mana Bolt]1[item=Fossilize]2[item=Enamor]2[item=Drown]1 [b]New:[/b] None. [b]Coliseum Fighting:[/b] Any Might Fragment e.g. [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Eliminate][item=Rally][item=Berserker][item=Ambush] [b]Alchemy:[/b] [item=Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Regeneration][item=Anticipate] [br][size=5][b]Skins[/b][/size][br] None [br][size=5][b]Other[/b][/size][br] [item=White Pawn]175[item=Black Bishop]25[item=Amber-Trapped Fly]20[item=Amber-Trapped Mosquito]25 [item=Scroll Case]30[item=Diamond Ring]3[item=Ruby Ring]3[item=Rusted Treasure Chest]3 10 [item=Broken Bottle]9[item=Sea Scorpion Fossil]60[item=Haunted Stone Orb]20[item=Ornate Porcelain Jar]75 [item=Canopic Jar]100[item=Forgotten Poet's Tools]45[item=Used Cartography Ink]20[item=Chimera Relic]50 [item=Battered Gauntlet]50[Item=Brawler Gauntlet]50[item=Aquatic Relic]50[item=Aviar Fragment]50 [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment]90[item=Pulsating Pendant]60[item=Azure Lure]45 [b]New:[/b] None. [b]Night of the Nocturne :[/b] [item=Multi-Lens Magnifier][item=Mirror][item=Night Flame][item=Nocturne Puppet] [item=Crystal Ball][item=Hourglass][item=Leporidae Guise][item=Weathered Grimoire] [b]Alchemy:[/b] [item=Crumbling Relief][item=Mender's Healing Staff][item=Owlcat Journal][item=Forest Field Guide]
Added the newest Vista item. Haven't updated the alchemy yet as I'm not sure what exactly the items are, looks like sea slugs and tentacles? See the second post on this page here.

New alchemy items added.
Updated as of 18/06/2016.

This list has the numbers you'll need of each item for Swipp Swaps, you'll find everything new in a subcategory below each main category. Additionally, Alchemy and Night of the Nocturne items are also in their own subcategories.

For reference these are checked via:
Swipp wiki page
Encyclopedia Swipp page
Baldwin's Visual Guide
Food

Wasteland Pauper 70 Mana Thief 1 Java Sparrow 200 Manaweed 65
Black Witch 80 Fire Ant 60 Cindershroom 70 White Cabbage Butterfly 70 65
Mycena Mushroom 100 Coral Snake 125 Sand Creeper 100 Nymph 25
Olive Sea Snake 75 White-Eared Hummingbird 175 Leechroot Mushroom 18 Tundra Cactus 30
Duskrat 175 Fairy Ears 18 Glow Mushroom 25 Harlequin Ladybug 65
Carnaval Tulip 20 Black Tulip 250 Dusk Jadevine 70 Crimson Jadevine 20
Gradish 50 Sunkernel 125 Sea Fae 20 Sunset Sea Dragon 20
Onyx Cobra 90 Amethyst Striker 90 Opal Cobra 90 Emerald Striker 90
Fallout Whisper 80 Fire Flower 40 Umbral Catfish 40 Honeycomb Fragment 30
Vampiric Featherflea 70 Wisp Fruit 50 Stonewatch Flatblade 40 Stonewatch Scrub 50
Bluemoon Dartling 50 Bluelipped Thresh 50 Crowntail Wanderer 50 Crowntail Surgling 30
Spotted Grasshopper 50 Mute Swan 10 Black Swan 40 Vibrant Prickly Insect 8
Lyretail Puffer 50 Maidens Blush 60 True Rainbow Trout 20 Hallowed Ivy 35
Butterflyfish 75 Algaestrider 35 Ermine 60 Ferret 60
Wilting Rose 5 Scalescarab 30 Toxindiver 30 Deepwater Constructor 30
Sentinel Fish 30 Micro Deer 40 Petalwing Matriarch 40 Autumn Pennant 15
Blue Entoloma 100 Lunar Lacewing 35
New:
Corona Sempervivum 60
Night of the Nocturne:
Leaf Insect Chameleon Living Stones Lakebottom Flounder
Cuckoo Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid Flying Gurnard
Alchemy:
Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear Cinnamon Green Shoots
Fever Fly Venomous Fly Horse Fly Olympia Oyster
Royal Oyster Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink
New Alchemy:
Chewy Tentacle 20 Squirming Tentacle 20 Nudibranch 20 Bluespine Slug 20

Materials

Salt 99 Sand 80 Nickel Ore 175 Iron Ore 20 100
Copper Ore 20 Squirrel Skull 100 Bone Fragments 250 Sparrow Skull 80 90 80 50 90
Intact Parchment 85 Mangled Textile 150 Moth-Eaten Rug 150 Silver Ore 5
Gold Ore 3 2 5 Platinum Ore 4 Driftwood Branch 165 Crumbling Leather 150
Moldy Leather 100 Rotting Leather 100 Birch Logs 70 Cedar Logs 50
Pine Logs 100 Driftwood Log 115 Reflective Fish Scales 50 85 Bamboo Cluster 25
Smooth Pebbles 55 Rose Quartz 40 Banded Sardonyx 25 Jasper 25
Cobalt Ore 100 Lead Ore 80 Tin Ore 75 Stone Fertility Statue 50
Gypsum 50 Chipped Blackened Legbones 60 Light Runestone 2 Plague Runestone 2
Shadow Runestone 2 Ancestral Incense 5 Wispy Foxtail 80 25 Crackled Scales 75
Molted Scales 75 Fragile Antler 80 Muckbottom Shell 50 Seeker Brooch 60
Seeker Orb 35 Nightsky Fuiran Hide 50 Ice Crystal 40 Sacridite 45
Impure Sacridite 25 Depleted Sacridite 20 Red Linen Fabric Scrap 50 White Linen Fabric Scrap 60
Winter Wolf Pelt 150 Black Wolf Pelt 25 Celestial Horn 70 Wavespun Cloth 30
Unnatural Leg Bones 35 Ancient Fungus Spores 40 Runed Tuft of Fur 60 Igneous Flow 80
Frozen Rock Flow 15 Snow Streak Pinion 30 Bluefin Charger Fin 30 Clown Charger Fin 30
Shadowbinder's Tears 40 Apatite 35 Bloodstone 30 Chrysoberyl 35
Emerald 30 Moonstone 90 Rhodochrosite 45 Berserker's Belt 30
Hardy Antler 60 Kamaitachi Blades 45 Carved Harpy Mask 30 Umbral Yarn 55
Fluted Conch 25
New:
Gravel 100
Night of the Nocturne :
Mimic Powder
Alchemy:
Smoky Quartz Iron Belt Buckle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle
Common Podid Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Shining Feather Cluster Powerful Serthis Poison
Unstable Serthis Concoction Mistral Glove Spellbound Glove Aged Tome
Battered Book of Fables Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
Other:
Obsidian Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone
Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Nature Runestone Water Runestone
Wind Runestone

Apparel

Blushing Pink Rose 4

Familiars

Luna Mith 1 Leafy Moth 1 Amaranth Moth 1 Emerald Webwing 2
Sakura Owl 1 Steam Gyre 1 Rainbow Sprite 2

Battle Items

Mana Bolt 1 Fossilize 2 Enamor 2 Drown 1
New:
None.
Coliseum Fighting:
Any Might Fragment e.g. Earthen Might Fragment
Eliminate Rally Berserker Ambush
Alchemy:
Scratch Meditate Regeneration Anticipate

Skins

None

Other

White Pawn 175 Black Bishop 25 Amber-trapped Fly 20 Amber-trapped Mosquito 25
Scroll Case 30 Diamond Ring 3 Ruby Ring 3 Rusted Treasure Chest 3 10
Broken Bottle 9 Sea Scorpion Fossil 60 Haunted Stone Orb 20 Ornate Porcelain Jar 75
Canopic Jar 100 Forgotten Poet's Tools 45 Used Cartography Ink 20 Chimera Relic 50
Battered Gauntlet 50 Brawler Gauntlet 50 Aquatic Relic 50 Aviar Fragment 50
Rasa Pottery Fragment 90 Pulsating Pendant 60 Azure Lure 45
New:
None.
Night of the Nocturne :
Multi-Lens Magnifier Mirror Night Flame Nocturne Puppet
Crystal Ball Hourglass Leporidae Guise Weathered Grimoire
Alchemy:
Crumbling Relief Mender's Healing Staff Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
@Maegelcarwen pinging self because this is SO helpful
@Maegelcarwen pinging self because this is SO helpful
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
I just went through my hoard by the above list thinking things were updated in the same fashion as the front page.

A fairly large chunk of my alchemy materials are gone now because they were split. Make sure to double-triple check before you hit sell. :(
I just went through my hoard by the above list thinking things were updated in the same fashion as the front page.

A fairly large chunk of my alchemy materials are gone now because they were split. Make sure to double-triple check before you hit sell. :(
yes hello I am not usually on the forums so idk what I should put here.
@kraken42 pinging myself for reference
@kraken42 pinging myself for reference
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
@Shadesofnight

Thank you for your hard work, the amounts needed for the swaps are very helpful.

Personally I'd find this even better to use if the alchemy/others materials weren't listed separately. I go through my hoard page by page to see what can be autosold and what needs to be kept, and it's very easy to mistakenly autosell alchemy items now that they're no longer in the main list.
@Shadesofnight

Thank you for your hard work, the amounts needed for the swaps are very helpful.

Personally I'd find this even better to use if the alchemy/others materials weren't listed separately. I go through my hoard page by page to see what can be autosold and what needs to be kept, and it's very easy to mistakenly autosell alchemy items now that they're no longer in the main list.
k9A6iCy.png
@Shadesofnight I was wondering if you were going to update the hoardsell guide with the new items? I appreciate you keeping this thread going as I rely on it a lot!
@Shadesofnight I was wondering if you were going to update the hoardsell guide with the new items? I appreciate you keeping this thread going as I rely on it a lot!
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
I have updated the guide. Apologies if I am stepping on anyone's toes. I love this guide and I needed an up-to-date version for my own use. Sharing it allows everyone to benefit. Please ping me if you know the location of an item I was unable to place. [br][center][size=6][b]Food By Category[/b][/size] [br][/center] [b]Rules for Food Hoardselling[/b]: You should check the AH price for a stack of food if it is [b]4 food points[/b] or above! [br] [size=5][b]Insects[/b][/size] [br] [Item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Mana Thief][item=Black Witch][item=Fire Ant][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][Item=Nymph][item=Harlequin Ladybug][Item=Fallout Whisper][Item=Vampiric Featherflea][item=Spotted Grasshopper][item=Vibrant Prickly Insect][Item=Algaestrider][item=Fever Fly][item=Venomous Fly][item=Horse Fly][item=Scalescarab][item=Toxindiver][item=Leaf Insect]*[item=Petalwing Matriarch][item=Autumn Pennant][item=Lunar Lacewing][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar]* [br] [size=5][b]Meat[/b][/size] [br] [item=Java Sparrow][item=Coral Snake][item=Olive Sea Snake][Item=White-Eared Hummingbird][item=Duskrat][item=Onyx Cobra][item=Amethyst Striker][item=Opal Cobra][item=Emerald Striker][item=Elk Ear][item=Snowfall Elk Ear][item=Mute Swan][Item=Ermine][Item=Ferret][item=Chameleon][item=Micro Deer][item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-Throated Skink][item=Cuckoo]* [b]Unknown Location:[/b] [item=Black Swan] [br] [size=5][b]Seafood[/b][/size] [br] [item=Sea Fae][item=Sunset Sea Dragon][item=Umbral Catfish][item=Bluemoon Dartling][item=Crowntail Wanderer][item=Crowntail Surgling][item=Lyretail Puffer][Item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Butterflyfish][item=Chewy Tentacle][item=Squirming Tentacle][item=Bluespot Weather Loach][item=Flametail Loach][item=Olympia Oyster][item=Royal Oyster][item=Deepwater Constructor][item=Sentinel Fish][item=Lakebottom Flounder]*[item=Flying Gurnard]* [b]Unknown Location:[/b] [item=Nudibranch][item=Bluespine Slug] [br] [size=5][b]Plants[/b][/size] [br] [item=Manaweed][Item=Cindershroom][item=Mycena Mushroom][item=Sand Creeper][Item=Tundra Cactus][item=Glow Mushroom][item=Carnaval Tulip][item=Black Tulip][item=Dusk Jadevine][item=Crimson Jadevine][item=Gradish][item=Sunkernel][item=Fire Flower][item=Honeycomb Fragment][item=Wisp Fruit][Item=Stonewatch Flatblade][item=Stonewatch Scrub][item=Bluelipped Thresh][item=Cinnamon][item=Green Shoots][item=Maidens Blush][item=Hallowed Ivy][item=Wilting Rose][item=Living Stones]*[item=Bee Orchid]* [b]Unknown Location:[/b] [item=Fairy Ears] [item=Leechroot Mushroom] [item=Blue Enteloma] [item=Corona Sempervivum] [br] [center][size=6][b]Materials[/b][/center][br] [i]I chose NOT to include alchemy items in this list because they have a very clear 'alchemy' cauldron symbol in their tooltip and they all cluster in the same spot in the [b]Materials[/b] category of the hoard. Newbies, you probably shouldn't hoardsell anything with the following symbol! Example:[/i] [item=White Slime] [item=Obsidian][item=Salt][item=Gravel][item=Sand][item=Nickel Ore][item=Iron Ore][item=Copper Ore][item=Squirrel Skull][item=Bone Fragments][item=Sparrow Skull][item=Intact Parchment][item=Mangled Textile][Item=Moth-Eaten Rug][item=Silver Ore][item=Gold Ore][item=Platinum Ore][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Crumbling Leather][item=Moldy Leather][item=Rotting Leather][item=Birch Logs][item=Cedar Logs][item=Driftwood Log][item=Reflective Fish Scales][item=Bamboo Cluster][item=Smooth Pebbles][item=Smoky Quartz][item=Rose Quartz][item=Banded Sardonyx][item=Jasper][item=Cobalt Ore][item=Lead Ore][item=Tin Ore][item=Stone Fertility Statue][item=Gypsum][item=Chipped Blackened Legbones][item=Iron Belt Buckle][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=Ancestral Incense][item=Wispy Foxtail][item=Common Podid Claws][item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=Crackled Scales][item=Molted Scales][item=Fragile Antler][item=Muckbottom Shell][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Seeker Orb][Item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Ice Crystal][item=Glowing Pocket Bauble][item=Firestarter][item=Sacridite][item=Depleted Sacridite][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap][Item=White Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Winter Wolf Pelt][item=Black Wolf Pelt][item=Celestial Horn][item=Wavespun Cloth][item=Unnatural Leg Bones][item=Ancient Fungus Spores][Item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Igneous Flow][Item=Frozen Rock Flow][item=Snow Streak Pinion][item=Shining Feather Cluster][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Mistral Glove][item=Spellbound Glove][item=Mimic Powder]*[item=Aged Tome][item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=Apatite][item=Bloodstone][item=Chrysoberyl][item=Emerald][item=Moonstone][item=Rhodochrosite][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Hardy Antler][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Carved Harpy Mask][item=Umbral Yarn][item=Fluted Conch] [b]Unknown Location:[/b] [item=Impure Sacridite] [item=Pine Logs] [size=1]Note: $ Denotes festival brewing item. * Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.[/size] [br][size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size][br] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [br][size=5][b]Familiars[/b][/size][br] [item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Sakura Owl][Item=Steam Gyre][item=Rainbow Sprite] [br][size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size][br] [i]Note: This guide has been updated to reflect items you shouldn't hoardsell on principle (i.e. newbie safe!). Do not hoardsell elemental Might Fragments! They are all together in the hoard and look like this in shape: [item=Earthen Might Fragment][/i] [item=Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Eliminate][item=Rally][item=Regeneration][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][item=Anticipate][item=Fossilize][item=Enamor][item=Drown] [br][size=5][b]Skins[/b][/size][br] None Currently Listed [br][size=5][b]Other[/b][/size][br] [item=Crumbling Relief][item=White Pawn][item=Black Bishop][item=Amber-Trapped Fly][item=Amber-Trapped Mosquito][item=Scroll Case][item=Diamond Ring][item=Ruby Ring][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Broken Bottle][item=Sea Scorpion Fossil][item=Haunted Stone Orb][item=Ornate Porcelain Jar][item=Canopic Jar][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools][item=Used Cartography Ink][item=Chimera Relic][item=Battered Gauntlet][Item=Brawler Gauntlet][item=Aquatic Relic][item=Aviar Fragment][item=Rasa Pottery Fragment][item=Multi-Lens Magnifier]*[item=Mirror]*[item=Night Flame]*[item=Nocturne Puppet]*[item=Mender's Healing Staff][item=Owlcat Journal][item=Forest Field Guide][item=Pulsating Pendant][item=Azure Lure][item=Crystal Ball]*[item=Hourglass]*[item=Leporidae Guise]*[item=Weathered Grimoire]* [size=1]Note: $ Denotes festival brewing item. * Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.[/size] [center][size=6][b]Items Recently Removed[/b][/size] [br] [item=Herdbeast Hoof] [br] [center][size=6][b]Items Recently Added[/b][/size] [br] Swipp Swaps - July 18 [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble][item=Bluespot Weather Loach] [item=Firestarter][item=Flametail Loach]
I have updated the guide. Apologies if I am stepping on anyone's toes. I love this guide and I needed an up-to-date version for my own use. Sharing it allows everyone to benefit. Please ping me if you know the location of an item I was unable to place.

Food By Category

Rules for Food Hoardselling: You should check the AH price for a stack of food if it is 4 food points or above!

Insects

Wasteland Pauper Mana Thief Black Witch Fire Ant White Cabbage Butterfly Nymph Harlequin Ladybug Fallout Whisper Vampiric Featherflea Spotted Grasshopper Vibrant Prickly Insect Algaestrider Fever Fly Venomous Fly Horse Fly Scalescarab Toxindiver Leaf Insect * Petalwing Matriarch Autumn Pennant Lunar Lacewing Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar *

Meat

Java Sparrow Coral Snake Olive Sea Snake White-Eared Hummingbird Duskrat Onyx Cobra Amethyst Striker Opal Cobra Emerald Striker Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear Mute Swan Ermine Ferret Chameleon Micro Deer Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink Cuckoo *
Unknown Location: Black Swan

Seafood

Sea Fae Sunset Sea Dragon Umbral Catfish Bluemoon Dartling Crowntail Wanderer Crowntail Surgling Lyretail Puffer True Rainbow Trout Butterflyfish Chewy Tentacle Squirming Tentacle Bluespot Weather Loach Flametail Loach Olympia Oyster Royal Oyster Deepwater Constructor Sentinel Fish Lakebottom Flounder * Flying Gurnard *
Unknown Location: Nudibranch Bluespine Slug

Plants

Manaweed Cindershroom Mycena Mushroom Sand Creeper Tundra Cactus Glow Mushroom Carnaval Tulip Black Tulip Dusk Jadevine Crimson Jadevine Gradish Sunkernel Fire Flower Honeycomb Fragment Wisp Fruit Stonewatch Flatblade Stonewatch Scrub Bluelipped Thresh Cinnamon Green Shoots Maidens Blush Hallowed Ivy Wilting Rose Living Stones * Bee Orchid *
Unknown Location: Fairy Ears Leechroot Mushroom Corona Sempervivum

Materials

I chose NOT to include alchemy items in this list because they have a very clear 'alchemy' cauldron symbol in their tooltip and they all cluster in the same spot in the Materials category of the hoard. Newbies, you probably shouldn't hoardsell anything with the following symbol!

Example:

White Slime

Obsidian Salt Gravel Sand Nickel Ore Iron Ore Copper Ore Squirrel Skull Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Intact Parchment Mangled Textile Moth-Eaten Rug Silver Ore Gold Ore Platinum Ore Driftwood Branch Crumbling Leather Moldy Leather Rotting Leather Birch Logs Cedar Logs Driftwood Log Reflective Fish Scales Bamboo Cluster Smooth Pebbles Smoky Quartz Rose Quartz Banded Sardonyx Jasper Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Tin Ore Stone Fertility Statue Gypsum Chipped Blackened Legbones Iron Belt Buckle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Ancestral Incense Wispy Foxtail Common Podid Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Crackled Scales Molted Scales Fragile Antler Muckbottom Shell Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Nightsky Fuiran Hide Ice Crystal Glowing Pocket Bauble Firestarter Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Red Linen Fabric Scrap White Linen Fabric Scrap Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Celestial Horn Wavespun Cloth Unnatural Leg Bones Ancient Fungus Spores Runed Tuft of Fur Igneous Flow Frozen Rock Flow Snow Streak Pinion Shining Feather Cluster Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction Mistral Glove Spellbound Glove Mimic Powder * Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Bluefin Charger Fin Clown Charger Fin Shadowbinder's Tears Apatite Bloodstone Chrysoberyl Emerald Moonstone Rhodochrosite Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Berserker's Belt Hardy Antler Kamaitachi Blades Carved Harpy Mask Umbral Yarn Fluted Conch

Unknown Location: Impure Sacridite Pine Logs

Note: $ Denotes festival brewing item.
* Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.

Apparel

Blushing Pink Rose

Familiars

Luna Mith Leafy Moth Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Sakura Owl Steam Gyre Rainbow Sprite

Battle Items

Note: This guide has been updated to reflect items you shouldn't hoardsell on principle (i.e. newbie safe!). Do not hoardsell elemental Might Fragments! They are all together in the hoard and look like this in shape:
Earthen Might Fragment

Scratch Meditate Eliminate Rally Regeneration Berserker Ambush Anticipate Fossilize Enamor Drown

Skins

None Currently Listed

Other

Crumbling Relief White Pawn Black Bishop Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Scroll Case Diamond Ring Ruby Ring Rusted Treasure Chest Broken Bottle Sea Scorpion Fossil Haunted Stone Orb Ornate Porcelain Jar Canopic Jar Forgotten Poet's Tools Used Cartography Ink Chimera Relic Battered Gauntlet Brawler Gauntlet Aquatic Relic Aviar Fragment Rasa Pottery Fragment Multi-Lens Magnifier * Mirror * Night Flame * Nocturne Puppet * Mender's Healing Staff Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Pulsating Pendant Azure Lure Crystal Ball * Hourglass * Leporidae Guise * Weathered Grimoire *

Note: $ Denotes festival brewing item.
* Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.

Items Recently Removed

Herdbeast Hoof

Items Recently Added

Swipp Swaps - July 18
Glowing Pocket Bauble Bluespot Weather Loach
Firestarter Flametail Loach
HIjjm9l.png
@Oriel

This is great! I'm always trying to gather information myself on which items to keep/sell/convert/etc and this is a big help. Thanks to you and any contributors in the past and future for putting this together.

@Adorabamf
@Oriel

This is great! I'm always trying to gather information myself on which items to keep/sell/convert/etc and this is a big help. Thanks to you and any contributors in the past and future for putting this together.

@Adorabamf
i'll rebuild this one day
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26