Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the following links. [*]Sort your previous copy by Category > Trade in Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Copy&Paste your own values (Paste Values Only) from the Main sheet: Interest&Owned from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*]Added Raven Sylvan apparel trades. [*]Added Black Witch, Autumn Pennant, Lunar Lacewing as needed drops from Insect Catching. [*]Added Shadowbinder's Tears as needed drops from Digging. [*]Added Petalwing Matriarch, Seeker Broach, Unnatural Leg Bones, Rhodochrosite, Berserker's Belt, Hardy Antler, Kamaitachi Blades, Carved Harpy Mask, Umbral Yarn, Pulsating Pendant, Azure Lure as needed drops from the Coliseum.[/LIST] [center][item=Raven Sylvan Anklets]=[item=Autumn Pennant]x15[item=Shadowbinder's Tears]x40 [item=Raven Sylvan Bracelets]=[item=White Cabbage Butterfly]x70[item=Unnatural Leg Bones]x35 [item=Raven Sylvan Dress]=[item=Umbral Yarn]x55[item=Berserker's Belt]x30 [item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece]=[item=Kamaitachi Blades]x45[item=Carved Harpy Mask]x30 [item=Raven Sylvan Filigree]=[item=Rhodochrosite]x45[item=Azure Lure]x45 [item=Raven Sylvan Twist]=[item=Pulsating Pendant]x60[item=Petalwing Matriarch]x40 [item=Raven Sylvan Lattice]=[item=Hardy Antler]x60[item=Lunar Lacewing]x35 [item=Raven Sylvan Wings]=[item=Black Witch]x80[item=Seeker Broach]x50[/center]
@Varulfur @jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna

Hi! I've updated the spreadsheet with the new content. ^^ Here is the link.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the following links.
  2. Sort your previous copy by Category > Trade in Swipp&Baldwin.
  3. Copy&Paste your own values (Paste Values Only) from the Main sheet: Interest&Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Raven Sylvan apparel trades.
  • Added Black Witch, Autumn Pennant, Lunar Lacewing as needed drops from Insect Catching.
  • Added Shadowbinder's Tears as needed drops from Digging.
  • Added Petalwing Matriarch, Seeker Broach, Unnatural Leg Bones, Rhodochrosite, Berserker's Belt, Hardy Antler, Kamaitachi Blades, Carved Harpy Mask, Umbral Yarn, Pulsating Pendant, Azure Lure as needed drops from the Coliseum.

Raven Sylvan Anklets = Autumn Pennant x15 Shadowbinder's Tears x40
Raven Sylvan Bracelets = White Cabbage Butterfly x70 Unnatural Leg Bones x35
Raven Sylvan Dress = Umbral Yarn x55 Berserker's Belt x30
Raven Sylvan Headpiece = Kamaitachi Blades x45 Carved Harpy Mask x30
Raven Sylvan Filigree = Rhodochrosite x45 Azure Lure x45
Raven Sylvan Twist = Pulsating Pendant x60 Petalwing Matriarch x40
Raven Sylvan Lattice = Hardy Antler x60 Lunar Lacewing x35
Raven Sylvan Wings = Black Witch x80x50
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
you are a godsend and a saint and I love you
@Phasma
you are a godsend and a saint and I love you
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Phasma
Also can I get on your pinglist for when you update?
@Phasma
Also can I get on your pinglist for when you update?
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz
Of course, and thank you! :D
@xazz
Of course, and thank you! :D
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
A friend pointed me to your spreadsheets. I had started one for my familiars but yours is much superior.

Just one silly question: what does awakened refer to in the familiars spreadsheet?

Also, I would love to be added to the ping list.
@Phasma
A friend pointed me to your spreadsheets. I had started one for my familiars but yours is much superior.

Just one silly question: what does awakened refer to in the familiars spreadsheet?

Also, I would love to be added to the ping list.
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
@Eisfaerie
Thank you for using my spreadsheets, I've added you to the list. And don't worry, there is no silly question.

"Awakened" refers to the highest level of bonding you can get with a familiar (it goes from Wary - Tolerant - Relaxed - Inquisitive - Companion - Loyal - Awakened). You need to bond with a familiar 88 times to get to that level. Once you get to awakened, you will receive a Gilded Decorative Chest, and then 50T if you keep on bonding with that familiar. Most people put their awakened familiars in the Vault, to bond only with their non-awakened familiars. That's why I put a column for that in the spreadsheet, it makes it easier to sort your Hoard.

I hope that was clear. ^^
@Eisfaerie
Thank you for using my spreadsheets, I've added you to the list. And don't worry, there is no silly question.

"Awakened" refers to the highest level of bonding you can get with a familiar (it goes from Wary - Tolerant - Relaxed - Inquisitive - Companion - Loyal - Awakened). You need to bond with a familiar 88 times to get to that level. Once you get to awakened, you will receive a Gilded Decorative Chest, and then 50T if you keep on bonding with that familiar. Most people put their awakened familiars in the Vault, to bond only with their non-awakened familiars. That's why I put a column for that in the spreadsheet, it makes it easier to sort your Hoard.

I hope that was clear. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
Ah! OK, I am relatively new to the game so I don't have any awakened companions yet. Thanks for the clarification!
@Phasma
Ah! OK, I am relatively new to the game so I don't have any awakened companions yet. Thanks for the clarification!
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
@Eisfaerie
That's what I thought: you can't have an awakened familiar if you haven't been on FR for less than 88 days. And you're welcome, I'm glad to help. ^^
@Eisfaerie
That's what I thought: you can't have an awakened familiar if you haven't been on FR for less than 88 days. And you're welcome, I'm glad to help. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
Can I be on the pinglist please! I love the spreadsheet for tracking the trade items :3
@Phasma
Can I be on the pinglist please! I love the spreadsheet for tracking the trade items :3
eKCTfx8.png
@Ezraylia
You've been added! :D

(that Nocturne in your sig is the cutest)
@Ezraylia
You've been added! :D

(that Nocturne in your sig is the cutest)
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47