Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 Hi! Sorry for the late update, life got busy. New snowy familiars! As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Bramblecrown Stoat, Auburn Woolly Walrus, Bullephant, Deadwood Strangler, Frosttangle Strangler, Glassbound Gustvul, Glassbound Solarvul, Mammophant, Pebblehide Stoat, Snowy Owlynx, Teardrop Owlynx, Treehorn Wolpertinger, Wolpertinger, and Woolly Walrus as new Boreal Woods familiars. [/LIST] [center] Available from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=battle]Boreal Woods Coliseum venue[/url]: [item=Bramblecrown Stoat][item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Bullephant][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Frosttangle Strangler][item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Mammophant][item=Pebblehide Stoat][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Wolpertinger][item=Woolly Walrus] [/center]
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04

Hi! Sorry for the late update, life got busy. New snowy familiars! As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Bramblecrown Stoat, Auburn Woolly Walrus, Bullephant, Deadwood Strangler, Frosttangle Strangler, Glassbound Gustvul, Glassbound Solarvul, Mammophant, Pebblehide Stoat, Snowy Owlynx, Teardrop Owlynx, Treehorn Wolpertinger, Wolpertinger, and Woolly Walrus as new Boreal Woods familiars.

Available from the Boreal Woods Coliseum venue:
Bramblecrown Stoat Auburn Woolly Walrus Bullephant Deadwood Strangler Frosttangle Strangler Glassbound Gustvul Glassbound Solarvul Mammophant Pebblehide Stoat Snowy Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx Treehorn Wolpertinger Wolpertinger Woolly Walrus
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
I haven't seen any of the new familiars in the Marketplace yet, so if you see any, let me know and I'll update the spreadsheet. ^^ Can be found in the marketplace: [item=Pebblehide Stoat][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Frosttangle Strangler] Not seen yet in the marketplace: [item=Bramblecrown Stoat][item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Bullephant][item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Mammophant][item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Wolpertinger][item=Woolly Walrus]
I haven't seen any of the new familiars in the Marketplace yet, so if you see any, let me know and I'll update the spreadsheet. ^^

Can be found in the marketplace:
Pebblehide Stoat Glassbound Solarvul Deadwood Strangler Treehorn Wolpertinger Snowy Owlynx Frosttangle Strangler

Not seen yet in the marketplace:
Bramblecrown Stoat Auburn Woolly Walrus Bullephant Glassbound Gustvul Mammophant Teardrop Owlynx Wolpertinger Woolly Walrus
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma spotted treehorn wolpertinger in the marketplace!
@Phasma spotted treehorn wolpertinger in the marketplace!
@ilexopaca
Thank you for the report! ^^
@ilexopaca
Thank you for the report! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Phasma

Delta Orchid and Fragrant Orchid should be marked as dropping from S.Delta in the coli sheet for the Hibden workbook
@Phasma

Delta Orchid and Fragrant Orchid should be marked as dropping from S.Delta in the coli sheet for the Hibden workbook
@Phasma can I be added to the Bestiary update pinglist, please?
@Phasma can I be added to the Bestiary update pinglist, please?
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb Hi! Sorry again for the late update, I was away. New summery familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Summer Sphinx as seasonal treasure Marketplace familiar. [*] Added Delta Orchid and Fragrant Orchid as possible drops from Sandswept Delta (thanks to LordJeanliness!) (Hibernal den). [*] Updated source of most items that can also be dropped in the Coliseum (Hibernal den). [/LIST] [center] Available from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market]treasure marketplace[/url] in summer: [item=Summer Sphinx ] [/center]
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei @wavepool @Kaletah @Tasalii @ElysianJewels @Nemalu @LordJeanliness
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted @Holone @Mekachu04 @Siakb

Hi! Sorry again for the late update, I was away. New summery familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Summer Sphinx as seasonal treasure Marketplace familiar.
  • Added Delta Orchid and Fragrant Orchid as possible drops from Sandswept Delta (thanks to LordJeanliness!) (Hibernal den).
  • Updated source of most items that can also be dropped in the Coliseum (Hibernal den).

Available from the treasure marketplace in summer:
Summer Sphinx
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

Sandswept Delta:
Chimera fangs. Also, Chimera fangs in Arena are marked as Coli exclusive when they're also from Scavenge.

Blooming Grove:
Terra Shell. I think Terra Shell just didn't make it onto the Coli page.
@Phasma

Sandswept Delta:
Chimera fangs. Also, Chimera fangs in Arena are marked as Coli exclusive when they're also from Scavenge.

Blooming Grove:
Terra Shell. I think Terra Shell just didn't make it onto the Coli page.
Bamboo Cluster is listed as available from the coliseum in the S&B sheet and is listed in the coliseum tab as well, but no venue info is given. Maki has it listed as dropping in Woodland Path from Bamboo Phytocats.
Bamboo Cluster is listed as available from the coliseum in the S&B sheet and is listed in the coliseum tab as well, but no venue info is given. Maki has it listed as dropping in Woodland Path from Bamboo Phytocats.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47