Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47
@Phasma May I please be added to the Bestiary pinglist? Thank you so much!
@Phasma May I please be added to the Bestiary pinglist? Thank you so much!
w7Z8MA5.png
@phasma may I please be added to the bestiary pinglist? Thank you in advance!
@phasma may I please be added to the bestiary pinglist? Thank you in advance!
xQm7rCM.jpg
@Phasma Can I be added to the Bestiary pinglist? This was so perfect, oh my gosh!
@Phasma Can I be added to the Bestiary pinglist? This was so perfect, oh my gosh!
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted Hi! Water festival, Water familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Fathomsearch Ambassador as new Wavecrest Saturnalia familiar and Torrent Tricktail as its Joxar recolor. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Fathomsearch Ambassador] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url] from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week: [item=Torrent Tricktail] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted

Hi! Water festival, Water familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Fathomsearch Ambassador as new Wavecrest Saturnalia familiar and Torrent Tricktail as its Joxar recolor.

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Fathomsearch Ambassador

Available at Joxar's Spare Inventory from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week:
Torrent Tricktail

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma thank you for the hard work of maintaining your spreadsheets. I rely on them constantly!

Just wanted to point out to a weird issue I am having with the Bestiary Coliseum tab for Redrock Cove.

For some strange reason, it is not showing the correct status for the Deeprealm Hunter, Spiney Whale, and Tradewinds Gull for me. The two bosses are showing as Yes (even though their status is a No on the main tab), while the gull is showing as No in spite of its status being Yes on the main tab. Not sure what's going on there.

It's the only Coli section that I am aware of where there are these types of errors.

Anyway, it's not a huge issue, but I did want to make you aware of it.
@Phasma thank you for the hard work of maintaining your spreadsheets. I rely on them constantly!

Just wanted to point out to a weird issue I am having with the Bestiary Coliseum tab for Redrock Cove.

For some strange reason, it is not showing the correct status for the Deeprealm Hunter, Spiney Whale, and Tradewinds Gull for me. The two bosses are showing as Yes (even though their status is a No on the main tab), while the gull is showing as No in spite of its status being Yes on the main tab. Not sure what's going on there.

It's the only Coli section that I am aware of where there are these types of errors.

Anyway, it's not a huge issue, but I did want to make you aware of it.
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
@Eisfaerie
Hey, thank you for your report! You're right, there was something fishy going on: the formula for this venue was actually checking familiars from the Volcanic Vents instead. I've fixed it now. ^^

Thank you again!
@Eisfaerie
Hey, thank you for your report! You're right, there was something fishy going on: the formula for this venue was actually checking familiars from the Volcanic Vents instead. I've fixed it now. ^^

Thank you again!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma Yay! It turned out to be an easy fix. Glad to be of help!
@Phasma Yay! It turned out to be an easy fix. Glad to be of help!
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted Hi! Nature festival, Nature familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.imgur.com/JK1OTM6.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Gladegift Ambassador as new Greenskeeper Gathering and Witherbough Warlock as its Joxar recolor. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Gladegift Ambassador] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url] from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week: [item=Witherbough Warlock] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant @mrattus @kickthebeat @Bloodwyrm @Gormanghaste @Peyp @Inukaya @Cassolotl @Falconair @ThiefyLives @mzvalkyrie @dragonlover1234 @MuCephei
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine @Xanitex @dappledfire @Rumaika @xxmusical @Anollia @raiccoon @PantheraOnca @tenworms @WDGaster @ilexopaca @Becky @justaddfiction @Aberration @Spooce @Katalist @MoonBiter @Rookery @TheSlime @minted

Hi! Nature festival, Nature familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

JK1OTM6.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Gladegift Ambassador as new Greenskeeper Gathering and Witherbough Warlock as its Joxar recolor.

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Gladegift Ambassador

Available at Joxar's Spare Inventory from a Spare Inventory Crate or by purchasing it with a Prismatic Token this week:
Witherbough Warlock

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph and false Ambassador!
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

This question probably belongs elsewhere, but here goes...

I have only started becoming involved/active on the site and in my flight this last couple of years; while seriously farming during holidays this current year cycle that ends with Greenskeeper Gathering.

My question is: Do all of the Joxar items in the shop right now reset to new/recycled from previous years after the FR new year before the next Brightshine Jubilee? Should I acquire items accordingly? For instance, does the Cloak of the Cosmos leave the shop at the end of Greenskeeper Gathering? I should get one now if I want one?

If there is a place on FR that has an explanation... I must have walked right by it. Thanks for any help.
@Phasma

This question probably belongs elsewhere, but here goes...

I have only started becoming involved/active on the site and in my flight this last couple of years; while seriously farming during holidays this current year cycle that ends with Greenskeeper Gathering.

My question is: Do all of the Joxar items in the shop right now reset to new/recycled from previous years after the FR new year before the next Brightshine Jubilee? Should I acquire items accordingly? For instance, does the Cloak of the Cosmos leave the shop at the end of Greenskeeper Gathering? I should get one now if I want one?

If there is a place on FR that has an explanation... I must have walked right by it. Thanks for any help.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@sandscape
@sandscape
tumblr_o9xp7diTj51tv56zio1_250.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47