Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine Hi! [s]Pink[/s] Arcane festival, [s]pink[/s] Arcane familiar! As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Spirit of the Arcane as new Starfall Celebration familiar. [*] Fixed a typo (thanks, beatricks!). [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Spirit of the Arcane] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine

Hi! Pink Arcane festival, pink Arcane familiar! As usual, here is the link:

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Spirit of the Arcane as new Starfall Celebration familiar.
  • Fixed a typo (thanks, beatricks!).

Available at Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop this week:
Spirit of the Arcane

Don't forget to buy your monthly Spare Inventory Crate for a chance at a Nymph!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Thank you so much for this awesome resource! Can i be added to the updates pinglist?

Thank you!

edit: Also I don't know if you accept tips or gifts for maintaining these, but I'd be happy to shoot some levelled or unlevelled fodder your way as a thanks!
Thank you so much for this awesome resource! Can i be added to the updates pinglist?

Thank you!

edit: Also I don't know if you accept tips or gifts for maintaining these, but I'd be happy to shoot some levelled or unlevelled fodder your way as a thanks!
uyHrPB4.png 9Ec97kg.png
@phasma, and all the contributors-- thank you so much for these!! I'm keeping the Swipp/Baldwin spreadsheet open as a permanent tab right next to my Crim tab for easy access and it's such a weight off my mind that I'm not accidentally trading in more valuable stuff. ;u;
@phasma, and all the contributors-- thank you so much for these!! I'm keeping the Swipp/Baldwin spreadsheet open as a permanent tab right next to my Crim tab for easy access and it's such a weight off my mind that I'm not accidentally trading in more valuable stuff. ;u;
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine Hi! New familiar in a familiar venue: As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Armored Greatowl, Hulking Greatowl, Bengal Chimera, Ashmane Chimera, Longneck Gladiator, Longneck Scrapper, Raptorik Ringmaster, Stormclaw Showman, Raptorik Bladedancer, Greenwing Razorclaw as new familiars from the Arena venue. [/LIST] [center] Available in the Coliseum: [item=Armored Greatowl][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Ashmane Chimera][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Greenwing Razorclaw] [/center]
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant

Hi! New familiar in a familiar venue: As usual, here is the link:

2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Armored Greatowl, Hulking Greatowl, Bengal Chimera, Ashmane Chimera, Longneck Gladiator, Longneck Scrapper, Raptorik Ringmaster, Stormclaw Showman, Raptorik Bladedancer, Greenwing Razorclaw as new familiars from the Arena venue.

Available in the Coliseum:
Armored Greatowl Hulking Greatowl Bengal Chimera Ashmane Chimera Longneck Gladiator Longneck Scrapper Raptorik Ringmaster Stormclaw Showman Raptorik Bladedancer Greenwing Razorclaw
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine Hi! Plague festival, Plague familiar! And 600th familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Spirit of Plague as new Riot of Rot familiar. [*] Put Spirit of Light, Spirit of Lightning, Spirit of Fire, and Spirit of the Arcane as available from Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate. [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Spirit of Plague] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph!
All updates: @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant

Hi! Plague festival, Plague familiar! And 600th familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

Changelog:
  • Added Spirit of Plague as new Riot of Rot familiar.
  • Put Spirit of Light, Spirit of Lightning, Spirit of Fire, and Spirit of the Arcane as available from Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate.

Spirit of Plague

» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Absolutely helpful bestiary spreadsheet!

Sorry if that's been reported before: only issue I've found so far is that Flamescale Spearman is listed as Flamescale Spearmen on the Coliseum tag so it makes my tallies all funky after updates until I rename it.

Having fun color coding these bad boys in google sheet rainbows. :D
Absolutely helpful bestiary spreadsheet!

Sorry if that's been reported before: only issue I've found so far is that Flamescale Spearman is listed as Flamescale Spearmen on the Coliseum tag so it makes my tallies all funky after updates until I rename it.

Having fun color coding these bad boys in google sheet rainbows. :D
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine Hi! New spidery familiars! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Speckled Peacock Spider and Peacock Spider as new Baldin familiars. [*] Corrected "Flamescale Spearman" name (thanks, @Rumaika!). [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url] at level 18 (require only Baldwin ingredients): [item=Speckled Peacock Spider][item=Peacock Spider] [/center]

Hi! New spidery familiars! :D As usual, here is the link:

Changelog:
  • Added Speckled Peacock Spider and Peacock Spider as new Baldin familiars.
  • Corrected "Flamescale Spearman" name (thanks, @Rumaika!).

Available at Baldwin's Bubbling Brew at level 18 (require only Baldwin ingredients):
Speckled Peacock Spider Peacock Spider
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
I saw a super tiny error that I don't know if you noticed: Speckled Peacock Spider's name starts with a space, so when the list is sorted alphabetically, it's first.

(I've been using this spreadsheet for a few months now, and I must say I'm in love ^^ )
@Phasma
I saw a super tiny error that I don't know if you noticed: Speckled Peacock Spider's name starts with a space, so when the list is sorted alphabetically, it's first.

(I've been using this spreadsheet for a few months now, and I must say I'm in love ^^ )
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@Cathat
Thank you for the report, I've corrected it. ^^

(I'm not going to ping everyone here again for the typo correction, I don't want to bother so soon after the previous update)
@Cathat
Thank you for the report, I've corrected it. ^^

(I'm not going to ping everyone here again for the typo correction, I don't want to bother so soon after the previous update)
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel @seajules @Nettleflare @Mayorati @beatricks @VoodooVixen @MLein @notplant [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari @Cathat @Vespertiine Hi! Earth festival, Earth familiar! :D As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Spirit of Earth as new Rockbreaker's Ceremony familiar. [*] Corrected "Speckled Peacock Spider" name (thanks, @Cathat!). [/LIST] [center] Available at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Joxar's Elemental Festival Shop[/url] this week: [item=Spirit of Earth] [/center] Don't forget to buy your monthly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/joxar]Spare Inventory Crate[/url] for a chance at a Nymph!

Hi! Earth festival, Earth familiar! :D As usual, here is the link:

Changelog:
  • Added Spirit of Earth as new Rockbreaker's Ceremony familiar.
  • Corrected "Speckled Peacock Spider" name (thanks, @Cathat!).

Spirit of Earth

» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47