Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@jbapple
You're welcome! ^^

Do you want to be added to a pinglist for future updates?
@jbapple
You're welcome! ^^

Do you want to be added to a pinglist for future updates?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman sure I'd be fine with a pinglist for updates (I just didn't want to ask because I couldn't tell if you were keeping a pinglist and I didn't want to pressure you into starting one)
@GodricNorthman sure I'd be fine with a pinglist for updates (I just didn't want to ask because I couldn't tell if you were keeping a pinglist and I didn't want to pressure you into starting one)
@jbapple
I wasn't keeping one, but that was only because I forgot about it. ^^' So asking would have been fine.
@jbapple
I wasn't keeping one, but that was only because I forgot about it. ^^' So asking would have been fine.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
This is awesome - I love that it's shifts to bold when you have enough for a trade. I am far too lazy to do the familiars but the Swipp and Baldwin one will get a lot of use. I'd love a ping for updates too please.
This is awesome - I love that it's shifts to bold when you have enough for a trade. I am far too lazy to do the familiars but the Swipp and Baldwin one will get a lot of use. I'd love a ping for updates too please.
@Leiari [quote name="Leiari" date=2015-10-30 13:58:55] This is awesome - I love that it's shifts to bold when you have enough for a trade. [/quote] Thank you~ You've been added to the pinglist. :D
@Leiari
Leiari wrote on 2015-10-30:
This is awesome - I love that it's shifts to bold when you have enough for a trade.
Thank you~ You've been added to the pinglist. :D
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Natakiro
Thank you for your comment! :D I'm glad that you're finding it useful. You've been added to the pinglist.
@Natakiro
Thank you for your comment! :D I'm glad that you're finding it useful. You've been added to the pinglist.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman Thanks for adding me! :D
Whoops, shouldn't have posted that...Didn't know! ^^;
@GodricNorthman Thanks for adding me! :D
Whoops, shouldn't have posted that...Didn't know! ^^;
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@GodricNorthman Ahh I love this thing! ^ ^ I did find a slight error though in the placement of the names o: This is how it looks in the spreadsheet: [img]http://i.imgur.com/xJ2VWeV.png[/img] When the order should be: 123: Glossy Duskrat 124: Glowing Pocket Mouse 125: Golden Bantam Fangar 126: Golden Idol 127: Golden Porpoise 128: Golden Beast 129: Goldthroated Sparrow 130: Goliath Mountain Beetle It seems like the Goldthroated Sparrow has a typo (there is a hyphen in the spreadsheet when it's just one word) Just wanted to let you know ^ ^
@GodricNorthman

Ahh I love this thing! ^ ^

I did find a slight error though in the placement of the names o:

This is how it looks in the spreadsheet:
xJ2VWeV.png

When the order should be:

123: Glossy Duskrat
124: Glowing Pocket Mouse
125: Golden Bantam Fangar
126: Golden Idol
127: Golden Porpoise
128: Golden Beast
129: Goldthroated Sparrow
130: Goliath Mountain Beetle

It seems like the Goldthroated Sparrow has a typo (there is a hyphen in the spreadsheet when it's just one word)

Just wanted to let you know ^ ^
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin
Oh thank you for picking that up! :o You're right, it was a typo, which I missed because when I open the sheet on Excel, it looks like this:

129: Gold-Throated Sparrow

So I didn't realize my mistake when I was comparing the Bestiary with my spreadsheet, because Excel and Google order their words/letters differently. I don't know, that's weird.

Mmh, it seems that for Excel, the symbol "-" comes after all the letters, whereas it's before all the letters for Google. I learned something today.

Anyway, it's fixed now. Thank you again. ^^
@Sesshin
Oh thank you for picking that up! :o You're right, it was a typo, which I missed because when I open the sheet on Excel, it looks like this:

129: Gold-Throated Sparrow

So I didn't realize my mistake when I was comparing the Bestiary with my spreadsheet, because Excel and Google order their words/letters differently. I don't know, that's weird.

Mmh, it seems that for Excel, the symbol "-" comes after all the letters, whereas it's before all the letters for Google. I learned something today.

Anyway, it's fixed now. Thank you again. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro

Updated with the new Woodland Path familiars, and the addition of battle stones to the Crystal Pools.
Additions and corrections in the spreadsheets are in bright red. ^^
@jbapple @Leiari @Natakiro

Updated with the new Woodland Path familiars, and the addition of battle stones to the Crystal Pools.
Additions and corrections in the spreadsheets are in bright red. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47