Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] How to Invest and Profit
1 2
[center][size=6][b]"Snowmeow's Guide for becoming Obscenely Wealthy"[/b][/size] [img]https://ericizmine.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tb-eric-bows.gif[/img][/center] Money makes the world go 'round - and it certainly makes life on Flight Rising that much more fun! After almost two years of consistent daily play, I personally have amassed a hoard and item collection that would make Solomon blush - and I have decided to share a portion of my vast wealth of knowledge onto the general public. [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]What To Know:[/b][/size] A lot of Flight Rising investment strategies revolve around the collection and sales of items - therefore, it is important to know how to categorize items! Instead of creating and updating a comprehensive list, I will instead teach you how to determine for yourself what an item's value will do in the foreseeable future. [LIST] [*][b]What will Appreciate in Value:[/b] Retired items' values only go up. If the site will never generate any more of those items than the number that exists now, it's a goldmine - time only increases the price as scarcity and demand increase. Certain festival items, anything given to your account during a downtime, anniversary gifts - Hoard these items forever. [*][b]What will Fluctuate in Value:[/b] Cycled items and seasonal items (such as the Wildclaw breedchange scroll and the seasonal winds) have points in the year where their value is extremely high, and points when their value is next to nothing. Buy low, sell high. [*][b]What will Depreciate in Value:[/b] New releases. Dragons. Any item you can gather, grind, or purchase from the marketplace. If you obtain a non-limited, non-cycling item within the first 2 days of its release, sell it immediately - it will likely never be more valuable than it is right now. [*][b]Tricky Items:[/b] Some items can easily fool you in terms of how to categorize them - for example, any of Marva's prank gifts would seem to be Retired items - yet the sweaters and rabbits drop out of chests! This means that the sweaters and rabbits will depreciate over time, and investing in them is a bad idea! The hats and spools of thread, however, are the truly retired items - those will appreciate in value. It's a good idea to keep your ear to the ground and thoroughly read every single communication between the staff and the players to avoid miscategorizing an item. [*][b][i]The box is always more valuable than the contents![/i][/b] This is probably The Most Important Thing to remember, because chests are destroyed when they are opened. Limited/Retired chests are always super valuable - stuff like the skin crates from festivals or Marva's (un-depleted) trick hats/spools of thread will universally fare better on the auction block than their contents. Similarly, one can usually sell an ordinary treasure chest for more than the average sum value of its contents! I know temptation is hard, but try to keep those boxes shut. [i]Remember, this includes unhatched eggs - the gen one dragon inside is rarely worth as much as the egg![/i] [/LIST] [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]What To Avoid:[/b][/size] One of the major keys to keeping yourself dragon-wealthy is to avoid treasure in your account acting like a revolving door. "But Snow!" One might say, "Isn't the point of having wealth to spend it on nice things?" Yes, yes it is. These are guidelines, not solid rules - everyone needs to know when to splurge in order to keep the experience fun! However, the following things are pretty universal bad life decisions. In order to keep yourself financially stable, try to stick to the following guidelines as much as possible: [LIST] [*][b]Learn to say "I don't need it today"[/b] Every time a new item hits, there is a rush to get it. On the first few days of a new release, players will often go overboard trying to acquire them - don't be this person. If it's a new familiar or new marketplace apparel item, say to yourself "I can wait two weeks." If it's a new gene, make yourself wait at least a month. Wait two months for new breeds, since it will usually take that long anyway to fix the inevitable bugs, misaligned/invisible apparel, and discolorations in the art. Patience is a virtue. [*][b]Dragons are NOT sound investments[/b] First Generation. Triple Gened. Low Digit. Unique ID. XXY, XYY, XXX. New Breed, Limited Breed, Subspecies, Monochromatic or Eyeburner, the list goes on and on of what one thinks should make a dragon valuable - but these things are incredibly subject to the whims of the playerbase. Yeah, sometimes you can turn a profit on a dragon - but these are the exceptions rather than the rules. There will always be more dragons, there will always be a new trend. This is not the place to make consistent money. [*][b]Don't Breed or Gene - [i]Buy[/i][/b] Look, I get it, we all have that one dream dragon that we just have to have. Many players will start elaborate breeding projects and spend millions of treasure on breed change and gene scrolls - but with smarts, patience, and daily searches of the Auction House, you're bound to find the dragon you want at bargain basement prices - and usually much faster than a breeding project would take, what with all those cooldown times. [*][b]Why have Liquid Assets when you can have [i]Investments[/i]?[/b] Inflation is inevitable in an economy where money can be printed by anyone - and that's what most of player activity is on Flight Rising - it's printing money. 1 million treasure is worth way less today than it was last year, and it will be worth even less tomorrow. Whenever possible, turn your slowly depreciating cash into appreciating items - don't just blindly stuff your cash into the vault. It'll also help you avoid making impulse purchases at 3am! [*][b]Know your Limits:[/b] This is by far the most difficult part of the 'things to avoid' list. Sometimes, special items' prices go up faster than you can earn money - sometimes items are so rare that they may cost hundreds of USD to obtain. Sometimes, the best thing you can do for yourself is remind yourself that you don't really need a Breed Change: Imperial scroll, or a Skycat, or a Light Sprite. Learn when to let things go, and you'll be a happier person in the long run. [/LIST] [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img] [size=5][b]How to Earn the Big Cash Moneys:[/b][/size][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Fast Cash:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][b]Buy Gems[/b] This may seem super obvious, but sometimes if you really really need dragon cash right this instant, it may be best to just buy it. This option is not open to everyone - many of the players on this site are minors, low-income, or simply do not have bank accounts. There are absolutely an abundance of ways to get around paying real people money for game cash, but if you are able to do so, sometimes it can just be really gratifying to drop the amount of money you'd spend on a trip to the movies onto this dragon site instead. (For full effect, purchase gems while watching a movie at home and eating your own snackfood.) [*][b]Liquidate Investment Items[/b] Got an extra apparel item from the first festival you played? Throw it on the Auction House for about 10% less than the cheapest one. It'll usually sell within the day, and there you have it! A good thing to know is what items are used in swipp swapps, and what swipp is presently swapping - those items sell nigh immediately when their time is here. [*][b]Level-Exalt and Coli Grind[/b] There are about half a million coliseum guides already, so I'll skip most of the details on how to get a level 25 team - but even just following Culex's guide with your level 1's will net you craptonnes of stuff to sell directly from your hoard for fast cash. Have a few adult dragons laying around who you don't quite fit in your lair? Level them up to about 7 or so and exalt them. [/LIST] [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Consistent Moneymakers:[/b][/size] Sometimes, the best way to make money isn't by doing it quickly - a sound investment strategy and knowing how to milk the site for all it's worth. [LIST] [*][b]Do your dailies - [i]all of them[/i][/b] It may not seem like much, but the approximately 15k treasure a day can add up fast! Bond with familiars, visit Pinkerton, use up your gathering turns and sell the results. Answer Tomo's Trivia. Try to check in on Crim every hour whenever you can - it's a great way to turn junk into treasure. Free treasure is free treasure - take advantage of it! [*][b]Keep up with your Familiars[/b] I know I mentioned it earlier, but it really is worth making sure all your dragons have familiars equipped, and making sure you bond with them daily. It's a good idea to put all your awakened familiars in the vault to keep them separated - and make sure to remember the familiars in your hoard too! The chests they drop can be really great financial boons - I personally like to open them because I am a sucker for surprises, but as I already stated, simply selling the chests on the Auction House can net you more reliable money. [*][b]Coligrind like your life depends on it[/b] As often as you can bring yourself to do so, play in the coliseum. The treasure generation from loot drops alone is worth it, but you can double your fun and profits by training and exalting dragons. You get as much out of it as you put into it. Also: Why buy exalt fodder for 5k treasure when you can breed it for free? If you can keep up a consistent rotation of dragons out of your lair and into your deity's service, you will amass a pretty significant fortune in no time. [*][i][b]Go to town on Festival week[/b][/i] I cannot stress this one enough! For one week a month, you get access to incredibly valuable new items. This year, (2015-2016) the 65-currency ("big") apparel and the familiars are guaranteed to retire forever after a festival ends. Take advantage of this - earn as much festival currency as possible and sink as much as possible into guaranteed retiring items. Do not buy currency from the AH, however - buy the items! It generally costs more to purchase 65 currency than it does to purchase the 65-currency item during the festival week. You should always plan ahead for festivals - save up for the skins and accents and try to dedicate at least an hour a day to grinding the coliseum for currency. Also attend to Baldwin's stall in the Trading Post, because during these weeks you can brew currency! [*][b]Set up Shop - Sell your Skills[/b] Are you a decent artist? Set up an art shop! Have lots of great ideas for accents? Go ahead and set up a shop! Do you write really well and know a lot about FR lore? Set up a buy-a-bio shop! Good at leveling dragons fast? Set up a leveling service! Got a fast internet connection, faster fingers, and good timing in the marketplace? Snipe new items and sell them at an inflated price! If there is something that you can do that other FR players might not be able to do, sell that skill. Again, there are many other threads that can teach you how to properly set up and maintain a service-selling thread, so I won't go into the details here - but a good shop can bring in consistent money. [/LIST] [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]How to Manage your Investments:[/b][/size] It doesn't matter how good you are at investing if you don't know what to do with it once you've got it. [LIST] [*][b]Refuse to trade down[/b] Avoid trading items that will appreciate in value for items that cycle or will depreciate. Don't do something now that you'll regret in three months when prices change. [*][b]Keep Liquid Assets fresh - Play the Gem/Treasure Market[/b] When new gem items are released, the favored gem:treasure ratio favors treasure - so trade in your gems for treasure! When new treasure items are released, the gem:treasure ratio shifts to favor gems - so trade your treasure for gems! Consistently shifting your money to the 'unpopular' format will keep your liquid assets ahead of the inflation curve. [*][b]Ask for payment plans on retired items:[/b] When you go to purchase a big ticket item, if the seller must have treasure or gems, ask to purchase on a payment plan. In general, it's more advantageous to pay in increments, because you bypass the eternal march of inflation by setting your price ahead of time. You can avoid swimming upstream, so to speak, against the inevitable price increases. [*][b]Take Inventory![/b] Periodically check on the Auction House value of your investments! Make spreadsheets, take stock of things - simply knowing how much wealth-in-potentia you have can be incredibly delightful! It also helps you identify any items that didn't appreciate the way you anticipated, and allows you to correct this before too much money is lost. [*][b]Hoard, save, and practice restraint![/b] Ultimately, it all boils down to this - to have money, you need to [i]keep[/i] money. Restraint and patience are your best friends in this game. [/LIST] [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/3b941a4a628b8472ec47c432f4e4c458/tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png[/img] So there you have it, friends! Go forth and use your newfound knowledge for gleeful personal gain! Please leave all questions/comments/concerns in the thread.
"Snowmeow's Guide
for becoming
Obscenely Wealthy"

tb-eric-bows.gif
Money makes the world go 'round - and it certainly makes life on Flight Rising that much more fun! After almost two years of consistent daily play, I personally have amassed a hoard and item collection that would make Solomon blush - and I have decided to share a portion of my vast wealth of knowledge onto the general public.
tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png

What To Know:
A lot of Flight Rising investment strategies revolve around the collection and sales of items - therefore, it is important to know how to categorize items! Instead of creating and updating a comprehensive list, I will instead teach you how to determine for yourself what an item's value will do in the foreseeable future.
  • What will Appreciate in Value:
    Retired items' values only go up. If the site will never generate any more of those items than the number that exists now, it's a goldmine - time only increases the price as scarcity and demand increase. Certain festival items, anything given to your account during a downtime, anniversary gifts - Hoard these items forever.
  • What will Fluctuate in Value:
    Cycled items and seasonal items (such as the Wildclaw breedchange scroll and the seasonal winds) have points in the year where their value is extremely high, and points when their value is next to nothing. Buy low, sell high.
  • What will Depreciate in Value:
    New releases. Dragons. Any item you can gather, grind, or purchase from the marketplace. If you obtain a non-limited, non-cycling item within the first 2 days of its release, sell it immediately - it will likely never be more valuable than it is right now.
  • Tricky Items:
    Some items can easily fool you in terms of how to categorize them - for example, any of Marva's prank gifts would seem to be Retired items - yet the sweaters and rabbits drop out of chests! This means that the sweaters and rabbits will depreciate over time, and investing in them is a bad idea! The hats and spools of thread, however, are the truly retired items - those will appreciate in value. It's a good idea to keep your ear to the ground and thoroughly read every single communication between the staff and the players to avoid miscategorizing an item.
  • The box is always more valuable than the contents!
    This is probably The Most Important Thing to remember, because chests are destroyed when they are opened. Limited/Retired chests are always super valuable - stuff like the skin crates from festivals or Marva's (un-depleted) trick hats/spools of thread will universally fare better on the auction block than their contents. Similarly, one can usually sell an ordinary treasure chest for more than the average sum value of its contents! I know temptation is hard, but try to keep those boxes shut. Remember, this includes unhatched eggs - the gen one dragon inside is rarely worth as much as the egg!

What To Avoid:
One of the major keys to keeping yourself dragon-wealthy is to avoid treasure in your account acting like a revolving door. "But Snow!" One might say, "Isn't the point of having wealth to spend it on nice things?" Yes, yes it is. These are guidelines, not solid rules - everyone needs to know when to splurge in order to keep the experience fun! However, the following things are pretty universal bad life decisions. In order to keep yourself financially stable, try to stick to the following guidelines as much as possible:
  • Learn to say "I don't need it today"
    Every time a new item hits, there is a rush to get it. On the first few days of a new release, players will often go overboard trying to acquire them - don't be this person. If it's a new familiar or new marketplace apparel item, say to yourself "I can wait two weeks." If it's a new gene, make yourself wait at least a month. Wait two months for new breeds, since it will usually take that long anyway to fix the inevitable bugs, misaligned/invisible apparel, and discolorations in the art. Patience is a virtue.
  • Dragons are NOT sound investments
    First Generation. Triple Gened. Low Digit. Unique ID. XXY, XYY, XXX. New Breed, Limited Breed, Subspecies, Monochromatic or Eyeburner, the list goes on and on of what one thinks should make a dragon valuable - but these things are incredibly subject to the whims of the playerbase. Yeah, sometimes you can turn a profit on a dragon - but these are the exceptions rather than the rules. There will always be more dragons, there will always be a new trend. This is not the place to make consistent money.
  • Don't Breed or Gene - Buy
    Look, I get it, we all have that one dream dragon that we just have to have. Many players will start elaborate breeding projects and spend millions of treasure on breed change and gene scrolls - but with smarts, patience, and daily searches of the Auction House, you're bound to find the dragon you want at bargain basement prices - and usually much faster than a breeding project would take, what with all those cooldown times.
  • Why have Liquid Assets when you can have Investments?
    Inflation is inevitable in an economy where money can be printed by anyone - and that's what most of player activity is on Flight Rising - it's printing money. 1 million treasure is worth way less today than it was last year, and it will be worth even less tomorrow. Whenever possible, turn your slowly depreciating cash into appreciating items - don't just blindly stuff your cash into the vault. It'll also help you avoid making impulse purchases at 3am!
  • Know your Limits:
    This is by far the most difficult part of the 'things to avoid' list. Sometimes, special items' prices go up faster than you can earn money - sometimes items are so rare that they may cost hundreds of USD to obtain. Sometimes, the best thing you can do for yourself is remind yourself that you don't really need a Breed Change: Imperial scroll, or a Skycat, or a Light Sprite. Learn when to let things go, and you'll be a happier person in the long run.

How to Earn the Big Cash Moneys:tumblr_inline_n1xc9j4nso1rb3m8r.png

Fast Cash:
  • Buy Gems
    This may seem super obvious, but sometimes if you really really need dragon cash right this instant, it may be best to just buy it. This option is not open to everyone - many of the players on this site are minors, low-income, or simply do not have bank accounts. There are absolutely an abundance of ways to get around paying real people money for game cash, but if you are able to do so, sometimes it can just be really gratifying to drop the amount of money you'd spend on a trip to the movies onto this dragon site instead. (For full effect, purchase gems while watching a movie at home and eating your own snackfood.)
  • Liquidate Investment Items
    Got an extra apparel item from the first festival you played? Throw it on the Auction House for about 10% less than the cheapest one. It'll usually sell within the day, and there you have it! A good thing to know is what items are used in swipp swapps, and what swipp is presently swapping - those items sell nigh immediately when their time is here.
  • Level-Exalt and Coli Grind
    There are about half a million coliseum guides already, so I'll skip most of the details on how to get a level 25 team - but even just following Culex's guide with your level 1's will net you craptonnes of stuff to sell directly from your hoard for fast cash. Have a few adult dragons laying around who you don't quite fit in your lair? Level them up to about 7 or so and exalt them.

Consistent Moneymakers:
Sometimes, the best way to make money isn't by doing it quickly - a sound investment strategy and knowing how to milk the site for all it's worth.
  • Do your dailies - all of them
    It may not seem like much, but the approximately 15k treasure a day can add up fast! Bond with familiars, visit Pinkerton, use up your gathering turns and sell the results. Answer Tomo's Trivia. Try to check in on Crim every hour whenever you can - it's a great way to turn junk into treasure. Free treasure is free treasure - take advantage of it!
  • Keep up with your Familiars
    I know I mentioned it earlier, but it really is worth making sure all your dragons have familiars equipped, and making sure you bond with them daily. It's a good idea to put all your awakened familiars in the vault to keep them separated - and make sure to remember the familiars in your hoard too! The chests they drop can be really great financial boons - I personally like to open them because I am a sucker for surprises, but as I already stated, simply selling the chests on the Auction House can net you more reliable money.
  • Coligrind like your life depends on it
    As often as you can bring yourself to do so, play in the coliseum. The treasure generation from loot drops alone is worth it, but you can double your fun and profits by training and exalting dragons. You get as much out of it as you put into it. Also: Why buy exalt fodder for 5k treasure when you can breed it for free? If you can keep up a consistent rotation of dragons out of your lair and into your deity's service, you will amass a pretty significant fortune in no time.
  • Go to town on Festival week
    I cannot stress this one enough! For one week a month, you get access to incredibly valuable new items. This year, (2015-2016) the 65-currency ("big") apparel and the familiars are guaranteed to retire forever after a festival ends. Take advantage of this - earn as much festival currency as possible and sink as much as possible into guaranteed retiring items. Do not buy currency from the AH, however - buy the items! It generally costs more to purchase 65 currency than it does to purchase the 65-currency item during the festival week. You should always plan ahead for festivals - save up for the skins and accents and try to dedicate at least an hour a day to grinding the coliseum for currency. Also attend to Baldwin's stall in the Trading Post, because during these weeks you can brew currency!
  • Set up Shop - Sell your Skills
    Are you a decent artist? Set up an art shop! Have lots of great ideas for accents? Go ahead and set up a shop! Do you write really well and know a lot about FR lore? Set up a buy-a-bio shop! Good at leveling dragons fast? Set up a leveling service! Got a fast internet connection, faster fingers, and good timing in the marketplace? Snipe new items and sell them at an inflated price! If there is something that you can do that other FR players might not be able to do, sell that skill. Again, there are many other threads that can teach you how to properly set up and maintain a service-selling thread, so I won't go into the details here - but a good shop can bring in consistent money.

How to Manage your Investments:
It doesn't matter how good you are at investing if you don't know what to do with it once you've got it.
  • Refuse to trade down
    Avoid trading items that will appreciate in value for items that cycle or will depreciate. Don't do something now that you'll regret in three months when prices change.
  • Keep Liquid Assets fresh - Play the Gem/Treasure Market
    When new gem items are released, the favored gem:treasure ratio favors treasure - so trade in your gems for treasure! When new treasure items are released, the gem:treasure ratio shifts to favor gems - so trade your treasure for gems! Consistently shifting your money to the 'unpopular' format will keep your liquid assets ahead of the inflation curve.
  • Ask for payment plans on retired items:
    When you go to purchase a big ticket item, if the seller must have treasure or gems, ask to purchase on a payment plan. In general, it's more advantageous to pay in increments, because you bypass the eternal march of inflation by setting your price ahead of time. You can avoid swimming upstream, so to speak, against the inevitable price increases.
  • Take Inventory!
    Periodically check on the Auction House value of your investments! Make spreadsheets, take stock of things - simply knowing how much wealth-in-potentia you have can be incredibly delightful! It also helps you identify any items that didn't appreciate the way you anticipated, and allows you to correct this before too much money is lost.
  • Hoard, save, and practice restraint!
    Ultimately, it all boils down to this - to have money, you need to keep money. Restraint and patience are your best friends in this game.

So there you have it, friends! Go forth and use your newfound knowledge for gleeful personal gain! Please leave all questions/comments/concerns in the thread.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
[size=5][b]Contributors[/b][/size] [quote name="lordofthedragons" date=2015-07-27 20:14:58] I have 2 advice that you may consider adding 1. Try your best to every hour check crim's(for the busy I know this will be hard but if you want to build wealth on fr it's worth the 1 minute an hour break) 2. Bond with the familiars is your hoard. Put the familiars you have in your hoard on a dragon and bond with them then swap it out. For people with a ton of familiars this is harder but I do it everyday. It is easier if you put your awaked familiars in your vault so you know you have them completed [/quote] [quote name="Stormbreeze" date=2015-07-27 20:59:53] Resist the temptation to open unhatched eggs, unless you really want a new gen one. This is because it's very unlikely that the dragon who hatches will be worth more than the egg itself. [/quote]
Contributors
lordofthedragons wrote on 2015-07-27:
I have 2 advice that you may consider adding
1. Try your best to every hour check crim's(for the busy I know this will be hard but if you want to build wealth on fr it's worth the 1 minute an hour break)

2. Bond with the familiars is your hoard. Put the familiars you have in your hoard on a dragon and bond with them then swap it out. For people with a ton of familiars this is harder but I do it everyday. It is easier if you put your awaked familiars in your vault so you know you have them completed
Stormbreeze wrote on 2015-07-27:
Resist the temptation to open unhatched eggs, unless you really want a new gen one. This is because it's very unlikely that the dragon who hatches will be worth more than the egg itself.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
@snowmeow pinging myself so I don't loose my own dang thread
@snowmeow pinging myself so I don't loose my own dang thread
Very interesting read. Time to take a good long look at my habits now!
Very interesting read. Time to take a good long look at my habits now!
Ohh this is very good information. Thank you for taking the time to post it.
Ohh this is very good information. Thank you for taking the time to post it.
tumblr_n7rzu5qtok1tf36f3o1_400_by_mythsflight-d928g6s.png
Thank you very much @Teatree and @Nurren for your complements!
Thank you very much @Teatree and @Nurren for your complements!
@Snowmeow

This is such an astonishing forum! It is not too complex, but not too simple! This is just fantastic! I love the way you explained everything! This is so very helpful! I will now shower you with affection, Totally not creepy.

-showers you with affection... literally confetti everywhere- BAD SCHIZOPHRENIA!!!

I am so pinging myself to this. @InkZylorn
@Snowmeow

This is such an astonishing forum! It is not too complex, but not too simple! This is just fantastic! I love the way you explained everything! This is so very helpful! I will now shower you with affection, Totally not creepy.

-showers you with affection... literally confetti everywhere- BAD SCHIZOPHRENIA!!!

I am so pinging myself to this. @InkZylorn
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn [img]https://ericizmine.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tb-eric-bows.gif[/img]
@InkZylorn
tb-eric-bows.gif
@Snowmeow

Are you Dave ramsy? This is something he would love to do. I have 2 advice that you may consider adding
1. Try your best to every hour check crim's(for the busy I know this will be hard but if you want to build wealth on fr it's worth the 1 minute an hour break)

2. Bond with the familiars is your hoard. Put the familiars you have in your hoard on a dragon and bond with them then swap it out. For people with a ton of familiars this is harder but I do it everyday. It is easier if you put your awaked familiars in your vault so you know you have them completed
@Snowmeow

Are you Dave ramsy? This is something he would love to do. I have 2 advice that you may consider adding

giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
@lordofthedragons

If you don't mind, may I incorporate these into the guide? I will be glad to credit you if you so wish.
@lordofthedragons

If you don't mind, may I incorporate these into the guide? I will be glad to credit you if you so wish.
1 2