Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Vid's Hoard Order Familiar Organizer
1 2 3 4
Yay a neat spreadsheet, thanks~

Got myself a copy, works as intendent. Will come back if I will get any suggestions!

@Videogamerkm decided to ping you, cuz why not :P
Yay a neat spreadsheet, thanks~

Got myself a copy, works as intendent. Will come back if I will get any suggestions!

@Videogamerkm decided to ping you, cuz why not :P
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts always nice to hear from someone using my work ^^
@nsts always nice to hear from someone using my work ^^
Updated for Flameforger's! Enjoy the festival, everyone~
Updated for Flameforger's! Enjoy the festival, everyone~
Updated with cats! Kind of behind on this one due to a vacation ^^;
Updated with cats! Kind of behind on this one due to a vacation ^^;
Thanks again! Hope the vacation was good. :)
Thanks again! Hope the vacation was good. :)
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
Updated today! Added in the Starfall Goblin and the shiny new kitties from the scorched forest. I'm off to hunt for some Eastsong masks in the MP, happy hunting everyone :)
Updated today! Added in the Starfall Goblin and the shiny new kitties from the scorched forest. I'm off to hunt for some Eastsong masks in the MP, happy hunting everyone :)
Ooo that was fast - I saw your update before I saw the new golem cats. Got mine all updated now too. Thanks!
Ooo that was fast - I saw your update before I saw the new golem cats. Got mine all updated now too. Thanks!
Can't believe I'm only two days behind

Updated with ALL the new familiars from our shiny new coli venue AND the Riot of Rot goblin! Enjoy everyone <3
Can't believe I'm only two days behind

Updated with ALL the new familiars from our shiny new coli venue AND the Riot of Rot goblin! Enjoy everyone <3
Thanks for all those data lookups! I've got them all in now and added corresponding lines to the statistics, coliseum, and retired/event tabs.

Once again I wanted to thank you for being able to sort this by hoard order. I made a recording mistake a few weeks ago and only noticed when my total number of unique familiars on the sheet didn't match my bestiary number on the site. Because I could sort by hoard order, I was able to just page through my hoard to find my mistake, rather than paging through the gigantic number of pages in that bestiary, yikes. Plus this sheet let's me keep track of how many of each I have, which is nice when I'm looking for familiars to use for Baldwin mats.

Satisfies my desire to feel organized - I basically have my sheet open in a tab all the time. :D
Thanks for all those data lookups! I've got them all in now and added corresponding lines to the statistics, coliseum, and retired/event tabs.

Once again I wanted to thank you for being able to sort this by hoard order. I made a recording mistake a few weeks ago and only noticed when my total number of unique familiars on the sheet didn't match my bestiary number on the site. Because I could sort by hoard order, I was able to just page through my hoard to find my mistake, rather than paging through the gigantic number of pages in that bestiary, yikes. Plus this sheet let's me keep track of how many of each I have, which is nice when I'm looking for familiars to use for Baldwin mats.

Satisfies my desire to feel organized - I basically have my sheet open in a tab all the time. :D
<3 me too, Aishea. Also, new updates! Added the new Marzal familiars, updated the Gathering tab with some data out of the New Items thread (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1077409/1), etc.

Enjoy!
<3 me too, Aishea. Also, new updates! Added the new Marzal familiars, updated the Gathering tab with some data out of the New Items thread (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1077409/1), etc.

Enjoy!
1 2 3 4