Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Vid's Hoard Order Familiar Organizer
1 2 3 4
We don't really need another organizer this is purely for my own ego

Hi! Are you looking for a text-based familiar organizer that includes categories for Events & Retired, Swipp's Swap, Baldwin's Brew, Marketplace, and Gathering?

Have you always wanted to see, at a glance, how many familiars you've collected in a particular category?

Does counting your familiars by hoard order and adding them to an organizer alphabetically always make you wish there was a better way?

Well now there is! Check out my familiar organizer in a convenient spreadsheet format today!

Included is a central data sheet that all other sheets draw from (so you only need to go to one place to input your data), index numbers that allow you to sort the familiars in the data sheet by hoard order, all the organizational sheets mentioned above and a statistics page that shows you how many familiars in a category you have, how many there are total, the completion by % and how many you still need.

Let me know if you use this, I'd love to hear that people are getting use out of this crazy project that started as a personal obsession with spreadsheets. Also let me know if you have any suggestions! I'd love to know what you think.
We don't really need another organizer this is purely for my own ego

Hi! Are you looking for a text-based familiar organizer that includes categories for Events & Retired, Swipp's Swap, Baldwin's Brew, Marketplace, and Gathering?

Have you always wanted to see, at a glance, how many familiars you've collected in a particular category?

Does counting your familiars by hoard order and adding them to an organizer alphabetically always make you wish there was a better way?

Well now there is! Check out my familiar organizer in a convenient spreadsheet format today!

Included is a central data sheet that all other sheets draw from (so you only need to go to one place to input your data), index numbers that allow you to sort the familiars in the data sheet by hoard order, all the organizational sheets mentioned above and a statistics page that shows you how many familiars in a category you have, how many there are total, the completion by % and how many you still need.

Let me know if you use this, I'd love to hear that people are getting use out of this crazy project that started as a personal obsession with spreadsheets. Also let me know if you have any suggestions! I'd love to know what you think.
@Videogamerkm Going to try this out. I especially appreciate the ability to sort the data sheet by hoard order. Lots of nice ways of viewing the status of the full set, too. Thanks for your time.

Edit: drat, just realized I was a whole year off when I read the date. There are many missing familiars from the list. I wish I had time to update this, but I'll probably have to find a different one.
@Videogamerkm Going to try this out. I especially appreciate the ability to sort the data sheet by hoard order. Lots of nice ways of viewing the status of the full set, too. Thanks for your time.

Edit: drat, just realized I was a whole year off when I read the date. There are many missing familiars from the list. I wish I had time to update this, but I'll probably have to find a different one.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
@Aishea no worries, I maintain a personal one that's based on the public version. I can update it pretty quick!

I just... didn't bother when there wasn't much interest ^^;

Edit: Updated for August 13th!
@Aishea no worries, I maintain a personal one that's based on the public version. I can update it pretty quick!

I just... didn't bother when there wasn't much interest ^^;

Edit: Updated for August 13th!
@Videogamerkm O.O Oh my goodness. Thank you. This is perfect! Wow. Not doing very well containing my excitement, haha, but truly I appreciate you so much. :D
@Videogamerkm O.O Oh my goodness. Thank you. This is perfect! Wow. Not doing very well containing my excitement, haha, but truly I appreciate you so much. :D
@Aishea no problem~ I'm really glad someone took interest in this, I'll try to keep it updated as familiars come out ^^
@Aishea no problem~ I'm really glad someone took interest in this, I'll try to keep it updated as familiars come out ^^
@Aishea whooops just noticed I was filtering my personal version when I copied everything over so a few really rare familiars were missing (Boolean, Light Sprite, KS Fams etc)

Sooo uh, my mistake ^^; if you made a copy before this gets to you you might want to re-copy the data sheet.
@Aishea whooops just noticed I was filtering my personal version when I copied everything over so a few really rare familiars were missing (Boolean, Light Sprite, KS Fams etc)

Sooo uh, my mistake ^^; if you made a copy before this gets to you you might want to re-copy the data sheet.
@Videogamerkm Ah! I wondered why the rows got off by a number or two here or there. I was in the midst of trying to figure out what was missing, but that would do it. Thanks again!
@Videogamerkm Ah! I wondered why the rows got off by a number or two here or there. I was in the midst of trying to figure out what was missing, but that would do it. Thanks again!
Updated for August 17th, new Marketplace familiars! Also pulled data for gathering again, the Bonepickers were using the very outdated values they had back when they first came out (i.e. nobody knew where to find them and everything was "Needs verification")
Updated for August 17th, new Marketplace familiars! Also pulled data for gathering again, the Bonepickers were using the very outdated values they had back when they first came out (i.e. nobody knew where to find them and everything was "Needs verification")
@Videogamerkm Thanks! I'll copy over the changes right away. What do you recommend is the best way to update? Will I be okay if I just find all the new stuff (two new familiars on the Data sheet and marketplace, and then new info in the gathering sheet) and copy it in, or shall I re-copy the whole sheet to make sure I get it all?

Also, new gathering level cap hype! :D
@Videogamerkm Thanks! I'll copy over the changes right away. What do you recommend is the best way to update? Will I be okay if I just find all the new stuff (two new familiars on the Data sheet and marketplace, and then new info in the gathering sheet) and copy it in, or shall I re-copy the whole sheet to make sure I get it all?

Also, new gathering level cap hype! :D
@Aishea That should be effective, if you encounter any problems make a new copy of the spreadsheet and paste your familiar count data into the new copy's data sheet.

Hyyyyyyyyyype.
@Aishea That should be effective, if you encounter any problems make a new copy of the spreadsheet and paste your familiar count data into the new copy's data sheet.

Hyyyyyyyyyype.
1 2 3 4