Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Oriel
Just found this guide yesterday and I'm excited at the prospect of being able to stand up to the Golem Workshop denizens.

Is this just for farming, or will it work for leveling another dragon, not just fodder, but up to 25?

@Oriel
Just found this guide yesterday and I'm excited at the prospect of being able to stand up to the Golem Workshop denizens.

Is this just for farming, or will it work for leveling another dragon, not just fodder, but up to 25?

MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog

This is mostly for farming. You can level a healer dragon (without eliminate) this way from about level 15+ to 25, but you'd want to stat and stone that dragon according to the guide.

This particular setup won't allow you to bring a fodder/freeloader, but if you want to train up a few different dragons and don't mind using healer stones, this will work for that as well.

I only add that caution about the levels because the healer eats the ambush turn bug, and you want them to have high enough QCK stat so that you get predictable numbers of turns for your other glass cannon dragons.

Good luck!
@Herddog

This is mostly for farming. You can level a healer dragon (without eliminate) this way from about level 15+ to 25, but you'd want to stat and stone that dragon according to the guide.

This particular setup won't allow you to bring a fodder/freeloader, but if you want to train up a few different dragons and don't mind using healer stones, this will work for that as well.

I only add that caution about the levels because the healer eats the ambush turn bug, and you want them to have high enough QCK stat so that you get predictable numbers of turns for your other glass cannon dragons.

Good luck!
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
Thank you, @Oriel. What I'm hoping for is a way to level mages to 25 without having to slog through all the venues with a couple of same-level fighters tagging along. I think what you just explained to me will do the trick. :)

I've already raised a little Wind gal to 12 in the Kelp beds with a Kiena mage and fighter. It's working really well. Once she hits 17* I'll start her on the Healbot build and try her in the GW with a pair of fighters.

(*17 so I can skip giving her Zephyr Acuity Fragments and go straight to Scholars. I'm a little short on ZAFs.)
Thank you, @Oriel. What I'm hoping for is a way to level mages to 25 without having to slog through all the venues with a couple of same-level fighters tagging along. I think what you just explained to me will do the trick. :)

I've already raised a little Wind gal to 12 in the Kelp beds with a Kiena mage and fighter. It's working really well. Once she hits 17* I'll start her on the Healbot build and try her in the GW with a pair of fighters.

(*17 so I can skip giving her Zephyr Acuity Fragments and go straight to Scholars. I'm a little short on ZAFs.)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Oriel Out of curiosity, will this ever be updated to include the fact that the ambush bug has been fixed?
@Oriel Out of curiosity, will this ever be updated to include the fact that the ambush bug has been fixed?
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Nyllei

I'll consider it. I've found that if a team composition functions WITH the ambush bug, it ends up working even better without the ambush bug. Since you get nearly twice the turns -- at least what I've noticed from leveling dragons to 25 in Ghostlight Ruins!

I'm not as active in farming the Golem Workshop at the moment because of my perma leveling project, but I'd love to hear more about your observations if you end up using a Healbot to farm. :)
@Nyllei

I'll consider it. I've found that if a team composition functions WITH the ambush bug, it ends up working even better without the ambush bug. Since you get nearly twice the turns -- at least what I've noticed from leveling dragons to 25 in Ghostlight Ruins!

I'm not as active in farming the Golem Workshop at the moment because of my perma leveling project, but I'd love to hear more about your observations if you end up using a Healbot to farm. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel Will do! I'm still leveling my initial coli team (I started with three mages as a newbie, got super frustrated, and finally leveled my two warriors during BotE, and am just now working on a third) so it will probably be a while.
@Oriel Will do! I'm still leveling my initial coli team (I started with three mages as a newbie, got super frustrated, and finally leveled my two warriors during BotE, and am just now working on a third) so it will probably be a while.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@DJFeather
@DJFeather
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@Nyllei

If you're still curious, I came back to finish getting my 22 to 25. His speed was 74 when I stopped, and turn rotation goes like this now:

healer
healer

warrior
warrior

warrior
warrior

healer

Magic users got to meditate before my last 3 turns, but that was it. I dunno what the min is, but you can pretty much stop leveling quickness at 74 and dump the rest into intelligence or anything else you want (vit I guess?). I picked int just so he could get in a hit if I missed a scratch. I'm constantly at max breath and health the way it is now. When I got to 25, I had enough leftover after dumping into int to drop one more point into quick for a 75 stat.
@Nyllei

If you're still curious, I came back to finish getting my 22 to 25. His speed was 74 when I stopped, and turn rotation goes like this now:

healer
healer

warrior
warrior

warrior
warrior

healer

Magic users got to meditate before my last 3 turns, but that was it. I dunno what the min is, but you can pretty much stop leveling quickness at 74 and dump the rest into intelligence or anything else you want (vit I guess?). I picked int just so he could get in a hit if I missed a scratch. I'm constantly at max breath and health the way it is now. When I got to 25, I had enough leftover after dumping into int to drop one more point into quick for a 75 stat.
I made one of these and gw went from being a serious pain to a breeze. Thanks for the great build.
I made one of these and gw went from being a serious pain to a breeze. Thanks for the great build.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
@RachelAmber Mkay, thanks for the tip! I'm still passively farming my mage up, so I'll see what happens as things go.
@RachelAmber Mkay, thanks for the tip! I'm still passively farming my mage up, so I'll see what happens as things go.
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9