Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CanisLupus03 Ooh, helpful guide, thank you!
@CanisLupus03 Ooh, helpful guide, thank you!
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
@LunarGoddess
Pinging myself so I don't lose this guide. This guide is very helpful, thank you!
@LunarGoddess
Pinging myself so I don't lose this guide. This guide is very helpful, thank you!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
@LunarGoddess

Fun to see this one come back. XD It never got the same level of attention as my hoardselling guide.
@LunarGoddess

Fun to see this one come back. XD It never got the same level of attention as my hoardselling guide.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel

I have three 'healer' dragons (or ones that are in my clan lore at least, not leveled yet) and I was wondering which flight would be the best for this build: Shadow, Lightning or Nature?

I still haven't gotten a hang of weak to and strong against things, I even suck at it on Pokemon, I'm a sham
@Oriel

I have three 'healer' dragons (or ones that are in my clan lore at least, not leveled yet) and I was wondering which flight would be the best for this build: Shadow, Lightning or Nature?

I still haven't gotten a hang of weak to and strong against things, I even suck at it on Pokemon, I'm a sham
@cinnamonty

You'll probably get the most use out of a Shadow healer. That one will be offensively strong vs. common Workshop enemy elements and neutral to another. It's only ineffective against Plague and Shadow, so you use that healer against every other element type pretty effectively.

You'll really like the healer's attacks on Wind, Ice, and Fire enemies. Wind and Fire are pretty frequent mob types, while Ice is unique to the Frost Delver boss. So it's a nice mix.
@cinnamonty

You'll probably get the most use out of a Shadow healer. That one will be offensively strong vs. common Workshop enemy elements and neutral to another. It's only ineffective against Plague and Shadow, so you use that healer against every other element type pretty effectively.

You'll really like the healer's attacks on Wind, Ice, and Fire enemies. Wind and Fire are pretty frequent mob types, while Ice is unique to the Frost Delver boss. So it's a nice mix.
@Oriel

Sounds pretty balanced, thank you :)
@Oriel

Sounds pretty balanced, thank you :)
@BloodyAngel12
@BloodyAngel12
SYJDX48.png
@Sairine @TaekoYasuhiro
@Sairine @TaekoYasuhiro
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@Oriel Honestly I didn't expect this guide to work so darn well, but it's amazing! I have a Plague healer (just happened to be the element by chance, not choice) who does pretty well even against the golems. Thanks for such a great guide! I'll definitely be spreading the word about it once I finishing destroying everything in the workshop. :)
@Oriel Honestly I didn't expect this guide to work so darn well, but it's amazing! I have a Plague healer (just happened to be the element by chance, not choice) who does pretty well even against the golems. Thanks for such a great guide! I'll definitely be spreading the word about it once I finishing destroying everything in the workshop. :)
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan

Glad it's working for you. :)

I personally use it because healbot takes a relatively low commitment compared to some other builds.
@Teletraan

Glad it's working for you. :)

I personally use it because healbot takes a relatively low commitment compared to some other builds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9