Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Giving this a little bump, as I just decided to train up a mage and try out this build. Plus Golem Workshop is pretty good for sprockets.

It works like a dream. It can take a bit to build breath, but once you do, you're golden. I've been running this as a mage/melee pair (light/earth), with a trainee in the middle. It works great for that too. Your mage is so fast that even if something gets in a few shots, you can heal up quickly and recover.

Even most pure melee packs aren't bad at all. You can contuse at least 2/4 and generally scratch+eliminate one of the others, leaving just one full-powered one to deal with.

Just one note--it takes a bit to get used to how the build works because the mage gets so many turns. Make sure you contuse (it works like a scratch) and rally your melee(s) every so often. Otherwise, just meditate, aid or use your elemental attack if you've got nothing else to do.

Anyway, really good build! Most fun I've had in Golem Workshop in a long time.

[edit]: And yes, the two-dragon setup does work on bosses! At least the Earth one; haven't popped the other one yet but I don't see why it wouldn't. I had very little issue taking down the boss and then continuing on to the next packs.
Giving this a little bump, as I just decided to train up a mage and try out this build. Plus Golem Workshop is pretty good for sprockets.

It works like a dream. It can take a bit to build breath, but once you do, you're golden. I've been running this as a mage/melee pair (light/earth), with a trainee in the middle. It works great for that too. Your mage is so fast that even if something gets in a few shots, you can heal up quickly and recover.

Even most pure melee packs aren't bad at all. You can contuse at least 2/4 and generally scratch+eliminate one of the others, leaving just one full-powered one to deal with.

Just one note--it takes a bit to get used to how the build works because the mage gets so many turns. Make sure you contuse (it works like a scratch) and rally your melee(s) every so often. Otherwise, just meditate, aid or use your elemental attack if you've got nothing else to do.

Anyway, really good build! Most fun I've had in Golem Workshop in a long time.

[edit]: And yes, the two-dragon setup does work on bosses! At least the Earth one; haven't popped the other one yet but I don't see why it wouldn't. I had very little issue taking down the boss and then continuing on to the next packs.
LklXAGK.png
@kiwipen
@kiwipen
@Oceanas I've been running a mage/melee as well and even though my mage is only lol 24, amd not perfectly statted it works like a dream. I'm running a Mire Flyer as my melee and my mage is Arcane (I get type disadvantage sometimes, but its ok)
@Oceanas I've been running a mage/melee as well and even though my mage is only lol 24, amd not perfectly statted it works like a dream. I'm running a Mire Flyer as my melee and my mage is Arcane (I get type disadvantage sometimes, but its ok)
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
I'm slightly confused - do you need 2 of the trainer dragons, and one healer, or one trainer, one healer, and the last one is fodder?
I'm slightly confused - do you need 2 of the trainer dragons, and one healer, or one trainer, one healer, and the last one is fodder?
windvs1.pngfirevs1.pnglightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pngnaturevs1.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511015494489341973/547894128084647937/unknown.png[/img] Bout ten fights into testing this build for the first time. Thanks man. @neyrani You need two trainer dragons and one healer.
unknown.png

Bout ten fights into testing this build for the first time.
Thanks man.

@neyrani
You need two trainer dragons and one healer.
[img]https://imgur.com/eySOJNG.png[/img] Who ever said that the Golem Workshop was hard? Literally my first time in the venue and I followed this guide. Seventh battle in a row with full health and breath. If you actually tincture your dragons so you have 129 STR on your trainers, you only have to rally for the Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Steelhound, and Sentry Squawker! Once you know which mobs use meditate, you literally just get rid of the melee mobs and you sustain NO DAMAGE! You just scratch+eliminate through all the mobs! (minus the bosses though; don't try to scratch eliminate them or you'll regret it)
eySOJNG.png
Who ever said that the Golem Workshop was hard? Literally my first time in the venue and I followed this guide. Seventh battle in a row with full health and breath. If you actually tincture your dragons so you have 129 STR on your trainers, you only have to rally for the Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Steelhound, and Sentry Squawker! Once you know which mobs use meditate, you literally just get rid of the melee mobs and you sustain NO DAMAGE! You just scratch+eliminate through all the mobs! (minus the bosses though; don't try to scratch eliminate them or you'll regret it)
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
Currently training up my healbot! He's level 18 now and I've already been working with him in the GW. Never before have I been able to battle in the GW with full health and breath on all dragons. It's so wonderful!

The ONLY downside I can even think of is that the battles are a little long because of long animations. But it's so minor and being able to comfortably farm in any venue overrides any tiny inconveniences.
Currently training up my healbot! He's level 18 now and I've already been working with him in the GW. Never before have I been able to battle in the GW with full health and breath on all dragons. It's so wonderful!

The ONLY downside I can even think of is that the battles are a little long because of long animations. But it's so minor and being able to comfortably farm in any venue overrides any tiny inconveniences.
RGfeibN.png
Does this build work for dragons who don't set out to train fodder? I manage a no-exalt lair.
Does this build work for dragons who don't set out to train fodder? I manage a no-exalt lair.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9