Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm slightly confused - do you need 2 of the trainer dragons, and one healer, or one trainer, one healer, and the last one is fodder?
I'm slightly confused - do you need 2 of the trainer dragons, and one healer, or one trainer, one healer, and the last one is fodder?
windvs1.pngfirevs1.pnglightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pngnaturevs1.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511015494489341973/547894128084647937/unknown.png[/img] Bout ten fights into testing this build for the first time. Thanks man. @neyrani You need two trainer dragons and one healer.
unknown.png

Bout ten fights into testing this build for the first time.
Thanks man.

@neyrani
You need two trainer dragons and one healer.
kiwibanner.png
[img]https://imgur.com/eySOJNG.png[/img] Who ever said that the Golem Workshop was hard? Literally my first time in the venue and I followed this guide. Seventh battle in a row with full health and breath. If you actually tincture your dragons so you have 129 STR on your trainers, you only have to rally for the Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Steelhound, and Sentry Squawker! Once you know which mobs use meditate, you literally just get rid of the melee mobs and you sustain NO DAMAGE! You just scratch+eliminate through all the mobs! (minus the bosses though; don't try to scratch eliminate them or you'll regret it)
eySOJNG.png
Who ever said that the Golem Workshop was hard? Literally my first time in the venue and I followed this guide. Seventh battle in a row with full health and breath. If you actually tincture your dragons so you have 129 STR on your trainers, you only have to rally for the Monkey Wrench, Scrapmetal Tracker, Steelhound, and Sentry Squawker! Once you know which mobs use meditate, you literally just get rid of the melee mobs and you sustain NO DAMAGE! You just scratch+eliminate through all the mobs! (minus the bosses though; don't try to scratch eliminate them or you'll regret it)
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10