Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121
@Waddles Empathetic Regeneration in Baldwin's (took me a while to find it, it was really hiding in there!)

@songwithnosoul Thanks a bunch, I will add those now!
@Waddles Empathetic Regeneration in Baldwin's (took me a while to find it, it was really hiding in there!)

@songwithnosoul Thanks a bunch, I will add those now!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
New items at Baldwin! [item=Cinnamon][item=Royal Oyster][item=Green Shoots][item=Olympia Oyster][item=Venomous Fly][item=Fever Fly][item=Horse Fly] I don't have all of them in my hoard, so I haven't verified the order of them on the lists. @Dauphine76 @foxwaffles @Moray @WynterRose @gayfae @tsumiki @Hraustligr @DandyElise @MrLoveyFlops @Misydia @jaegerfly @Herddog @Rainsong @xanswerxthatx @irda @LordNyoka @Zelan @TheMightyTor @chinapiggy
New items at Baldwin!

Cinnamon Royal Oyster Green Shoots Olympia Oyster Venomous Fly Fever Fly Horse Fly

I don't have all of them in my hoard, so I haven't verified the order of them on the lists.

@Dauphine76 @foxwaffles @Moray @WynterRose @gayfae @tsumiki @Hraustligr @DandyElise @MrLoveyFlops @Misydia @jaegerfly @Herddog @Rainsong @xanswerxthatx @irda @LordNyoka @Zelan @TheMightyTor @chinapiggy
WpjbI2U.gif
@squidragon here's the order of all the items in the hoard! c; [item=spotted grasshopper][item=cinnamon][item=green shoots][item=vibrant prickly insect] cinnamon and green shoots come after spotted grasshopper and before vibrant prickly insect in [b]all food[/b]. [item=ermine][item=venomous fly][item=fever fly][item=horse fly][item=olympia oyster] venomous fly/fever fly/horse fly come after ermine and before the oysters in [b]all food[/b]. [item=horse fly][item=olympia oyster][item=royal oyster][item=juvenile prairie skink] olympia oyster and royal oyster come after the flies and before the skinks in [b]all food[/b]. [item=bluelipped thresh][item=cinnamon][item=green shoots][item=maidens blush] cinnamon and green shoots come after bluelipped thresh and before maidens blush in [b]plants[/b].
@squidragon here's the order of all the items in the hoard! c;

Spotted Grasshopper Cinnamon Green Shoots Vibrant Prickly Insect

cinnamon and green shoots come after spotted grasshopper and before vibrant prickly insect in all food.

Ermine Venomous Fly Fever Fly Horse Fly Olympia Oyster

venomous fly/fever fly/horse fly come after ermine and before the oysters in all food.

Horse Fly Olympia Oyster Royal Oyster Juvenile Prairie Skink

olympia oyster and royal oyster come after the flies and before the skinks in all food.

Bluelipped Thresh Cinnamon Green Shoots Maidens Blush

cinnamon and green shoots come after bluelipped thresh and before maidens blush in plants.
bHeX9bv.png
@tsumiki Thank you so much! I've updated the lists :)
@tsumiki Thank you so much! I've updated the lists :)
WpjbI2U.gif
@TrissyCat this is great so much better than looking through the swipp ping list
@TrissyCat this is great so much better than looking through the swipp ping list
Lichtdrache.gif
@squidragon
Can you add me to the ping list for when updates happen?\
Awesome thread btw
@squidragon
Can you add me to the ping list for when updates happen?\
Awesome thread btw
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@squidragon Can I be added to the ping list? :O Thanks for this!!
@squidragon Can I be added to the ping list? :O Thanks for this!!
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
@squidragon would you add me to the ping list for updates? this is a fantastic list! thank you for putting it together.
@squidragon would you add me to the ping list for updates? this is a fantastic list! thank you for putting it together.
w2GYbyY.png
@squidragon
Thansk for the amazing work!
May I be added to the pinglist?
@squidragon
Thansk for the amazing work!
May I be added to the pinglist?
apprentice_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgepb.pngdzqsZKU.gif2CdcZTh.pngL4nnjsQ.png
@seascape
@seascape
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121