Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 120 121
Very nice reference! Thank You!
Very nice reference! Thank You!
buy my art!
Slots are Open!
Hatchery in progess...
Fr time 6+
RN5hXDA.png
self-ping

@LogrithmGames
self-ping

@LogrithmGames
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Please add me to the ping list! @squidragon

Thanks!
Please add me to the ping list! @squidragon

Thanks!
Bumping this to the first page...
Bumping this to the first page...
1XqX8dF.png
note to self cuz I need this! Thank you!
@Sillette
note to self cuz I need this! Thank you!
@Sillette
3u37mIB.png
This is great, thanks! It saves me so much time because it's way easier than going to the wiki and searching each individual item.
This is great, thanks! It saves me so much time because it's way easier than going to the wiki and searching each individual item.
goSc2L4.png
@KiaraYK If possible, could you please update the spreadsheet? It's a lovely reference, and I'm sure a lot of us would really appreciate it.
@KiaraYK If possible, could you please update the spreadsheet? It's a lovely reference, and I'm sure a lot of us would really appreciate it.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Nyllei

Hi there :)

I try to keep the sheet up to date, except for the last gene I added just now it should be full. However I might have missed something along the way, and if so please let me know and I'll update it.

The one thing I've yet to add is the mats needed for the Hibernal Den. That is because there's already a comprehensive list linked in the FAQ, I'll just be copying it if I were to add them.

I've considered adding it regardless but again, I don't really see why it's needed when there's already a list for it.

But I'm open to suggestions if you have any!
@Nyllei

Hi there :)

I try to keep the sheet up to date, except for the last gene I added just now it should be full. However I might have missed something along the way, and if so please let me know and I'll update it.

The one thing I've yet to add is the mats needed for the Hibernal Den. That is because there's already a comprehensive list linked in the FAQ, I'll just be copying it if I were to add them.

I've considered adding it regardless but again, I don't really see why it's needed when there's already a list for it.

But I'm open to suggestions if you have any!
tumblr_npmybhpZ451sjsb38o9_250.gif
@KiaraYK Thank you! I'm fine with the HD items not being added; I was more concerned with the blossom gene.
@KiaraYK Thank you! I'm fine with the HD items not being added; I was more concerned with the blossom gene.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
9-12-19 - Added the items for the new Baldwin genes: [item=river muck] [item=radioactive slime]
9-12-19 - Added the items for the new Baldwin genes:

River Muck Radioactive Slime
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 120 121