Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] How big should my graphics be?
1 2
A forum signature graphic should be[b] 525 pixels wide[/b] and [b]100 pixels tall[/b]. A forum post graphic should be [b]525 pixels wide[/b]. A clan profile page graphic should be [b]400 pixels wide[/b]. A dragon description graphic should be [b]640 pixels wide[/b]. If the graphic is too wide, a scroll bar will appear at the bottom of the reading area, which looks messy and unappealing. If the graphic is too big in the signature, the extra pixels will be cut off, making the graphic look incomplete. To display a graphic, use this format: [code][img]insert url of image here[/img][/code]
A forum signature graphic should be 525 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall.
A forum post graphic should be 525 pixels wide.
A clan profile page graphic should be 400 pixels wide.
A dragon description graphic should be 640 pixels wide.

If the graphic is too wide, a scroll bar will appear at the bottom of the reading area, which looks messy and unappealing.
If the graphic is too big in the signature, the extra pixels will be cut off, making the graphic look incomplete.

To display a graphic, use this format:
Code:
[img]insert url of image here[/img]

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Hey, these are some helpful tips! I was wondering about this.
Hey, these are some helpful tips! I was wondering about this.
w2N3au9.png
Thanks so much for this you saved me experimenting in photoshop trying to figure this out!
Thanks so much for this you saved me experimenting in photoshop trying to figure this out!
MoOtdMJ.png
Thank you so much for this information! Will bookmark this and come back to it :3
Thank you so much for this information! Will bookmark this and come back to it :3
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
Thank you for this! I was planning on updating my clan profile and this will help
Thank you for this! I was planning on updating my clan profile and this will help
Untitled_Artwork.png
@myheartyoung
Thank you so much!
@myheartyoung
Thank you so much!
VHK85V8.gif
@Mortveil & everyone else - you're welcome :) glad I helped!
@Mortveil & everyone else - you're welcome :) glad I helped!

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Thanking you AGAIN for this post, because it's beyond helpful.
Thanking you AGAIN for this post, because it's beyond helpful.
MoOtdMJ.png
@citrussiren
@citrussiren
Thank you, this will definitely come in handy! Also, do you know what is the maximum width for pictures in quote boxes?
Thank you, this will definitely come in handy! Also, do you know what is the maximum width for pictures in quote boxes?
tumblr_nscvqtcXHo1toghkpo3_100.png BiLKyog.gif
1 2