Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lore Clans (No longer updating)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SpiritFeather

Pinging myself so I can find this later! Thanks :)
@SpiritFeather

Pinging myself so I can find this later! Thanks :)
SpiritFeather.gif
@Demesne

This is awesome, this is going to be really helpful! Thanks :D

(@starz self-ping)
@Demesne

This is awesome, this is going to be really helpful! Thanks :D

(@starz self-ping)
image.png flightless bird, jealous, weeping
» lore
» wishlist
» about
@garjansverd

This is fantastic!! Pinging myself for later reference.
@garjansverd

This is fantastic!! Pinging myself for later reference.
@amarxnthine

Saving this for later thanks so much for this it's already helped me start working on clan stuff <3
@amarxnthine

Saving this for later thanks so much for this it's already helped me start working on clan stuff <3
I just want to thank everyone for the kind things said about this guide, I'm so happy that I could make this and help others out. I promise to kick it into high gear and finish up the other breeds today (except Skydancers, where is my Skydancer Lore?).

Please, if you have any ideas you'd like to share, don't be afraid to post them or message me! I'd love for this to be more thorough one day.
I just want to thank everyone for the kind things said about this guide, I'm so happy that I could make this and help others out. I promise to kick it into high gear and finish up the other breeds today (except Skydancers, where is my Skydancer Lore?).

Please, if you have any ideas you'd like to share, don't be afraid to post them or message me! I'd love for this to be more thorough one day.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@eden

Thanks for this, friend. :)
@eden

Thanks for this, friend. :)
30a9yyg.png
Wow, this is great! Thanks for compiling such a useful resource!

(@Oathfinder Self-ping for future reference needs)
Wow, this is great! Thanks for compiling such a useful resource!

(@Oathfinder Self-ping for future reference needs)
@Demesne This is a neat little guide! Thanks for putting it together! I just have one thing (and I guess it's kind of nit-picky, sorry about that) that I wanted to point out. Plaguebringer is [i]not[/i] the youngest of the eleven. It's technically the Arcanist because decay was present in the world long before it took physical form. EDIT: Eeep, I found the Q&A answer to this just in case you were interested: [quote] My question: Which deity is the youngest? According to popular consensus, and Tomo's Trivia, Arcanist is the youngest. But according to the encyclopedia, the Arcanist's birth brought about the end of the Second Age, and that explosion of Arcane energy disturbed the balance of the world, resulting in the rise of the Gladekeeper and the Plaguebringer in the Third Age. So by the encyclopedia, Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are the youngest - or am I totally misreading the site lore? [quote=Aequorin]While the lore paints things in a much more black and white sense: the @Arcanist was the last of the elements to exist in raw form, which is why he is regarded as the youngest. Growth and decay were prominent long before pure arcane was manufactured, just not completely coagulated into the @Gladekeeper and @Plaguebringer respectively.[/quote][/quote] Again, sorry! I just thought you'd like your info to be as accurate as possible.
@Demesne
This is a neat little guide! Thanks for putting it together!

I just have one thing (and I guess it's kind of nit-picky, sorry about that) that I wanted to point out. Plaguebringer is not the youngest of the eleven. It's technically the Arcanist because decay was present in the world long before it took physical form.

EDIT: Eeep, I found the Q&A answer to this just in case you were interested:
Quote:
My question:
Which deity is the youngest? According to popular consensus, and Tomo's Trivia, Arcanist is the youngest. But according to the encyclopedia, the Arcanist's birth brought about the end of the Second Age, and that explosion of Arcane energy disturbed the balance of the world, resulting in the rise of the Gladekeeper and the Plaguebringer in the Third Age.

So by the encyclopedia, Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer are the youngest - or am I totally misreading the site lore?
Aequorin wrote:
While the lore paints things in a much more black and white sense: the @Arcanist was the last of the elements to exist in raw form, which is why he is regarded as the youngest. Growth and decay were prominent long before pure arcane was manufactured, just not completely coagulated into the @Gladekeeper and @Plaguebringer respectively.

Again, sorry! I just thought you'd like your info to be as accurate as possible.
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Theirin
Oh no, that wasn't nit-picky at all! I really appreciate you digging up that information for me. ^^ I was just confused by the order presented in the Encyclopedia pages for the ages, the Eleven are organized in the order they appeared there. I'll go change things now.
@Theirin
Oh no, that wasn't nit-picky at all! I really appreciate you digging up that information for me. ^^ I was just confused by the order presented in the Encyclopedia pages for the ages, the Eleven are organized in the order they appeared there. I'll go change things now.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
Bisexual is defined as feeling attraction to two or more genders. Not two, two or more.
Bigender is similar, having two or more genders. (Think bilingual, you can say you're bilingual when you know five languages)
Pangender is many genders. (Not all, as some genders are culture specific)
Also, you aren't born a gender. Transfem are born fem, they are assigned male. Transmasc are born masc, they are assigned male.
Sorry for nitpicking, it just bugs me as a bigendered bi person to see the wrong definitions XD
Ty for the guide though <3 I really love the collection of lore, super helpful :O
@Demesne
Bisexual is defined as feeling attraction to two or more genders. Not two, two or more.
Bigender is similar, having two or more genders. (Think bilingual, you can say you're bilingual when you know five languages)
Pangender is many genders. (Not all, as some genders are culture specific)
Also, you aren't born a gender. Transfem are born fem, they are assigned male. Transmasc are born masc, they are assigned male.
Sorry for nitpicking, it just bugs me as a bigendered bi person to see the wrong definitions XD
Ty for the guide though <3 I really love the collection of lore, super helpful :O
they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13