Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lore Clans (No longer updating)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center][color=purple][b]Gaoler Dragons have been added![/b] [emoji=gaoler love size=2] It's been a long time since I've added anything big to this guide. While I'm here I'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone who has supported this guide and found it useful! Even if it was merely a small step towards your own lore adventure, I'm glad to have created something that people can use.
Gaoler Dragons have been added!

It's been a long time since I've added anything big to this guide. While I'm here I'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone who has supported this guide and found it useful! Even if it was merely a small step towards your own lore adventure, I'm glad to have created something that people can use.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Saving this for a rainy day! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Saving this for a rainy day!
3Z9d4pU.pngLIo8D8G.gifjA0Unwf.gif
I am oh so glad this got updated with Gaoler dragons! Maybe now I’ll stop being lazy and actually write something [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
I am oh so glad this got updated with Gaoler dragons! Maybe now I’ll stop being lazy and actually write something
0gldo0m.png
@quetzyl2
@quetzyl2
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
[center][color=purple][b]Banescale Dragons have been added![/b] [emoji=banescale love size=2] After getting swept up in the hype for Banescale, I entirely forgot to add them here. But the entry is finally here! Apologies to anyone who was waiting for it. [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Banescale Dragons have been added!

After getting swept up in the hype for Banescale, I entirely forgot to add them here. But the entry is finally here! Apologies to anyone who was waiting for it.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Bookmarking this for later! [emoji=pink star size=1]
Bookmarking this for later!
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
Gonna ping myself because this is a REALLY GOOD guide...
@Ailaris
Gonna ping myself because this is a REALLY GOOD guide...
@Ailaris
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Thanks for the guide!
Thanks for the guide!
@Div3rge That was quite unnecessary, in my opinion. I'm not a professional writer, but that second one gave Rukmini much more personality and backstory- Now we know that she treasures being alone, she can be a good friend if you get to know her, and she spends a lot of time in her very hot workshop making weapons. None of which we would have known had the shorter one been put to use.
@Div3rge That was quite unnecessary, in my opinion. I'm not a professional writer, but that second one gave Rukmini much more personality and backstory- Now we know that she treasures being alone, she can be a good friend if you get to know her, and she spends a lot of time in her very hot workshop making weapons. None of which we would have known had the shorter one been put to use.
fr + 2 ~ they/them

forum game note - all my lore-d dragons have pronouns in their bios, so please use those when referring to them, thank you (for those without, just go with their assigned)
so glad i came across this guide!! it's really helpful :>
so glad i came across this guide!! it's really helpful :>
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13