Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin Recipe Book
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello! This spreadsheet is meant to be a quick and easy way to inventory your Baldwin materials and see which recipes you can create without having to hope and click on Baldwin's page. :) It will also tell you how many you can make for those beakers and reductions.

If you haven't come from there, you should definitely visit mes3's Visual Guide for all the info you'll ever need on how to create all of Baldwin's amazing recipes.

Special thanks you Drezdin for starting the conditional formatting and making some adjustments for better clarification. This is my first spreadsheet so any tips on how to make it clear and simple for everyone is appreciated.

Recipe Book Here

UPDATES:

4/15: Added the new apparel recipes that I missed and the recently released familiars. If I'm still missing any recipes please let me know!

Pinglist for Updates:
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl
Hello! This spreadsheet is meant to be a quick and easy way to inventory your Baldwin materials and see which recipes you can create without having to hope and click on Baldwin's page. :) It will also tell you how many you can make for those beakers and reductions.

If you haven't come from there, you should definitely visit mes3's Visual Guide for all the info you'll ever need on how to create all of Baldwin's amazing recipes.

Special thanks you Drezdin for starting the conditional formatting and making some adjustments for better clarification. This is my first spreadsheet so any tips on how to make it clear and simple for everyone is appreciated.

Recipe Book Here

UPDATES:

4/15: Added the new apparel recipes that I missed and the recently released familiars. If I'm still missing any recipes please let me know!

Pinglist for Updates:
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl
@Eridartho this is actually pretty useful so I don't have to manually check which components I have every time! I hope you'll be taking the time to develop it further :)
@Eridartho this is actually pretty useful so I don't have to manually check which components I have every time! I hope you'll be taking the time to develop it further :)
Blue Jelly Green Jelly
have extra/unwanted jellies? I'd be glad to take them off your hands!
@Eridartho
This is perfect for keeping track of what I have towards recipes in one place, thanks for making it :D.
@Eridartho
This is perfect for keeping track of what I have towards recipes in one place, thanks for making it :D.
LKzi7uW.png
@Eridartho

This is so useful! Thanks for making this!
@Eridartho

This is so useful! Thanks for making this!
tumblr_inline_owpsd6Lwij1skhvxd_100.png
Cayden
they/them - 20
FR+3 - American
Lore Clan
tumblr_inline_owpsd44QRi1skhvxd_100.png
-
tumblr_inline_owpslrHvgN1skhvxd_250.png
-
tumblr_inline_owpsd6Lwij1skhvxd_100.png
tumblr_inline_owpsd44QRi1skhvxd_100.png
I hate to admit, when I saw this post, I thought to myself "Oh for christ sake, another one? But this is actually useful and nicely laid out, very coherent.

Thank you very much.
I hate to admit, when I saw this post, I thought to myself "Oh for christ sake, another one? But this is actually useful and nicely laid out, very coherent.

Thank you very much.
Oops, looks like someone didn't make a copy of it and renamed the main file D: Probably would be a good idea to make it so people can't edit it.
Oops, looks like someone didn't make a copy of it and renamed the main file D: Probably would be a good idea to make it so people can't edit it.
LKzi7uW.png
@russiazilla @Kendrell @dreamsandbones Thank you! I hope it makes it a little easier to keep up with the recipes so we're not clicking through all the sections of our hoard constantly. :)

@Arcusa I know! So many spreadsheets. And thank you, I did my best to keep it simple because not a lot is needed with Baldwin, thankfully. His components are just all over the place in our hoard so I was having a heck of a time keeping track.
@russiazilla @Kendrell @dreamsandbones Thank you! I hope it makes it a little easier to keep up with the recipes so we're not clicking through all the sections of our hoard constantly. :)

@Arcusa I know! So many spreadsheets. And thank you, I did my best to keep it simple because not a lot is needed with Baldwin, thankfully. His components are just all over the place in our hoard so I was having a heck of a time keeping track.
@Eridartho this looks very helpfu!l can i put a link to this post in my Guide? You can see if you would like it there here
@Eridartho this looks very helpfu!l can i put a link to this post in my Guide? You can see if you would like it there here
@Eridartho
Thank you for this, it's simple and clean, quite nice.
@Eridartho
Thank you for this, it's simple and clean, quite nice.
jIRALXN.png
I am a Rock, I am an Island
@mes3 Thanks and sure! Your guide's been very helpful to me these last few days as well. :)

@Woodlark Thank you! I hope it helps.
@mes3 Thanks and sure! Your guide's been very helpful to me these last few days as well. :)

@Woodlark Thank you! I hope it helps.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11