Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] A beginner's guide to Alchemy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Thank you for making this guide! It was extremely helpful. Finally understand why I keep getting ooze instead of goo. =)
Thank you for making this guide! It was extremely helpful. Finally understand why I keep getting ooze instead of goo. =)
j3zsWMV.png
When you say you can only transmute one item at a time, do you mean only one type of item, or one unit of one single item? I ask for clarification because there a quantity dropdown in the transmutation box, which is not only unnecessary but frustratingly misleading if you do not eventually level into the ability to transmute more than one item at a time.
When you say you can only transmute one item at a time, do you mean only one type of item, or one unit of one single item? I ask for clarification because there a quantity dropdown in the transmutation box, which is not only unnecessary but frustratingly misleading if you do not eventually level into the ability to transmute more than one item at a time.
Thanks! This guide is super helpful for someone like me who is brand new to FR! :3

I wish I could save this forum though or have some way to return to it without losing it :(

Thanks again though! Good job!
Thanks! This guide is super helpful for someone like me who is brand new to FR! :3

I wish I could save this forum though or have some way to return to it without losing it :(

Thanks again though! Good job!
That's really good.
That's really good.
@Ventrium444 You can "ping" yourself by adding a "@" before your username. it'll show up in your alerts, but it'll disappear in a month. You can also put it in your bookmarks. I have many bookmarks like such and a word document (I used microsoft word) filled with links I need.
@Ventrium444 You can "ping" yourself by adding a "@" before your username. it'll show up in your alerts, but it'll disappear in a month. You can also put it in your bookmarks. I have many bookmarks like such and a word document (I used microsoft word) filled with links I need.
@Harmonywish thanks I'll try that!
@Harmonywish thanks I'll try that!
@otterhog relevant to your interests
@otterhog relevant to your interests
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
A quick update for stuff from lvls 11-13 (that mainly being the lvl 11 and 12 recipes.)

There's a few small format changes but not much else.
A quick update for stuff from lvls 11-13 (that mainly being the lvl 11 and 12 recipes.)

There's a few small format changes but not much else.
Bump for NotN Recipes!
Bump for NotN Recipes!
[quote name="MagicHats" date=2015-12-20 02:04:26] Bump for NotN Recipes! [/quote] Bump for [i]updated [/i]NotN recipes
MagicHats wrote on 2015-12-20:
Bump for NotN Recipes!

Bump for updated NotN recipes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17