Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD Baldwin's Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
October 11, 2015: Hello! This thread is no longer being updated. Thank you very much for having supported this guide during its short run! The spreadsheet for data gathering is still up just in case you are interested in seeing personal stats and how the data was gathered.

Ooooh! Something new and shiny!

Must have data on it.

If you guys are willing to help, please proceed to this sheet. Also, do you wanna know your odds of getting certain materials? Add your results in the Data Entry tab the go in the Calculations tab and enter your name! Personal stats can be found there.

If you're looking for the guide, click here!

If for some reason you cannot access that sheet, I've set up the Brewskies sheet here.

I'll be posting updates as we add more items and a separate summary after a day. :) Thank you!

You guys might have noticed that @Poisonedpaper and I had been running similar datamining since Baldwin's was introduced. This thread was originally in the FR Discussion Forum, but was then moved to the Guides Forum. We've been in contact for a while, and @Poisonedpaper has decided to close their thread. We'll be working on their sheet and data together.

If you cannot access any of the spreadsheets for some reason, please post here and ping me and I will update the sheet for you. :)

Update/Notes:
  • Don't forget the hard refresh if things don't seem to work! (Ctrl+F5)
  • Confirmed! Rarity and color of your item do not matter in determining what you get. Only the TYPE matters.
  • @Poisonedpaper has a more detailed spreadsheet here. That is currently uneditable. However, I will be sending whatever data we have to them in 24 hours. EDIT as of 06/09 3:30 Brewskies has been edited to facilitate transfer to Poisonedpaper's sheet. If you find theirs inaccessible for whatever reason, you can continue posting in Brewskies or here so I can update it for you.
  • It would seem that any item that cannot be autosold cannot be transmuted.
  • Results seem to be random so far as stated in the FR update page. Will try and get percentages anyway. XD
  • Percentages are reflected in the spreadsheet for now. :)
  • RIP Familiars economy. (Also, if you have extras and don't care for the Loga, now would be a good time to sell those extras. Lowest is at 8.2kt a 02:51 FR Time.)
  • Levels: (Thanks to @DragonSage and @Notandor for the info!)
    200 xp to get to Level 2.
    400 xp to get to Level 3.
    700 xp to get to Level 4.
    1100 xp to get to Level 5.
October 11, 2015: Hello! This thread is no longer being updated. Thank you very much for having supported this guide during its short run! The spreadsheet for data gathering is still up just in case you are interested in seeing personal stats and how the data was gathered.

Ooooh! Something new and shiny!

Must have data on it.

If you guys are willing to help, please proceed to this sheet. Also, do you wanna know your odds of getting certain materials? Add your results in the Data Entry tab the go in the Calculations tab and enter your name! Personal stats can be found there.

If you're looking for the guide, click here!

If for some reason you cannot access that sheet, I've set up the Brewskies sheet here.

I'll be posting updates as we add more items and a separate summary after a day. :) Thank you!

You guys might have noticed that @Poisonedpaper and I had been running similar datamining since Baldwin's was introduced. This thread was originally in the FR Discussion Forum, but was then moved to the Guides Forum. We've been in contact for a while, and @Poisonedpaper has decided to close their thread. We'll be working on their sheet and data together.

If you cannot access any of the spreadsheets for some reason, please post here and ping me and I will update the sheet for you. :)

Update/Notes:
  • Don't forget the hard refresh if things don't seem to work! (Ctrl+F5)
  • Confirmed! Rarity and color of your item do not matter in determining what you get. Only the TYPE matters.
  • @Poisonedpaper has a more detailed spreadsheet here. That is currently uneditable. However, I will be sending whatever data we have to them in 24 hours. EDIT as of 06/09 3:30 Brewskies has been edited to facilitate transfer to Poisonedpaper's sheet. If you find theirs inaccessible for whatever reason, you can continue posting in Brewskies or here so I can update it for you.
  • It would seem that any item that cannot be autosold cannot be transmuted.
  • Results seem to be random so far as stated in the FR update page. Will try and get percentages anyway. XD
  • Percentages are reflected in the spreadsheet for now. :)
  • RIP Familiars economy. (Also, if you have extras and don't care for the Loga, now would be a good time to sell those extras. Lowest is at 8.2kt a 02:51 FR Time.)
  • Levels: (Thanks to @DragonSage and @Notandor for the info!)
    200 xp to get to Level 2.
    400 xp to get to Level 3.
    700 xp to get to Level 4.
    1100 xp to get to Level 5.
Light Sprite
Yes! WOnderful idea!

And people, it would be awesome if you inserted rows as appropriate so we can keep things alphabetized!
Yes! WOnderful idea!

And people, it would be awesome if you inserted rows as appropriate so we can keep things alphabetized!
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader What rows should I add? :)
@WeyrLeader What rows should I add? :)
Light Sprite
@psychocanes

someone is deleting everything ><
@psychocanes

someone is deleting everything ><
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@psychocanes I cant add to the spreadsheet for some reason. But I got a Gold Muck out of a Scarlet Flycatcher (4-star), so its probably not based on item rarity
@psychocanes I cant add to the spreadsheet for some reason. But I got a Gold Muck out of a Scarlet Flycatcher (4-star), so its probably not based on item rarity
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@psychocanes

Oh no, I just meant that people try to insert rows themselves so things are kept in alphabetical order.

LIke, you may have a ramba you want to add in a list of

java sparrow
topaz guppy

so they'd insert a row above topaz guppy for ramba.

but wow, so many people are adding to it right now, that it's impossible.
@psychocanes

Oh no, I just meant that people try to insert rows themselves so things are kept in alphabetical order.

LIke, you may have a ramba you want to add in a list of

java sparrow
topaz guppy

so they'd insert a row above topaz guppy for ramba.

but wow, so many people are adding to it right now, that it's impossible.
CVYnSFU.png
[item=mistwatch shellion] became [item=copper muck]
Mistwatch Shellion became Copper Muck
ZT1GQLd.png
@psychocanes Someone else has already started a thread in the Guides forum.
@psychocanes Someone else has already started a thread in the Guides forum.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I can't edit, so [item=shale] 1 star = [item=yellow ooze] 2 stars
I can't edit, so

Shale 1 star = Yellow Ooze 2 stars
CVYnSFU.png
@elroking @Stormsinger Yeah someone is messing with the spreadsheet. I'm trying to restore it.
@elroking @Stormsinger Yeah someone is messing with the spreadsheet. I'm trying to restore it.
Light Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16