Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Zwynx In your description for the Admin vistas, you say that the deities use the Admin vista, however they use thier festival vista, with the exception of Windsinger, Tidelord, and Gladekeeper, who's festival vistas have not yet been released :)

(Windsinger uses a spiral vista, Tidelord and Gladekeeper still use the Admin vistas)
@Zwynx In your description for the Admin vistas, you say that the deities use the Admin vista, however they use thier festival vista, with the exception of Windsinger, Tidelord, and Gladekeeper, who's festival vistas have not yet been released :)

(Windsinger uses a spiral vista, Tidelord and Gladekeeper still use the Admin vistas)
@Zwynx you should probably mention that the lovebirds vista is cycling, and only available around valentines.
@Zwynx you should probably mention that the lovebirds vista is cycling, and only available around valentines.
Hello and a good day to all who may read this.
This is a test to see if I indeed did it right, when I tried to get a vista in place for this and all future forum posts.

I have been on FR for more than a year now... still this is my very fist forum post. So there went that virginity ;)

My hope is that the vista: Archer's Way will appear behind my avatar picture once this is posted.
If that is not the case, I then hope that someone in here will help me to achieve my wish.

Thank you for listening and simply for being here wonderful fellow flight freaks.
Hello and a good day to all who may read this.
This is a test to see if I indeed did it right, when I tried to get a vista in place for this and all future forum posts.

I have been on FR for more than a year now... still this is my very fist forum post. So there went that virginity ;)

My hope is that the vista: Archer's Way will appear behind my avatar picture once this is posted.
If that is not the case, I then hope that someone in here will help me to achieve my wish.

Thank you for listening and simply for being here wonderful fellow flight freaks.
Success! :D
And as such the vista: Archer's Way was, in its own way, added to this list ;)
Success! :D
And as such the vista: Archer's Way was, in its own way, added to this list ;)
Nice list! The only thing is you wrote "Ghostlist" instead of "Ghostlight" Ruins
Nice list! The only thing is you wrote "Ghostlist" instead of "Ghostlight" Ruins
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
Yes but have you considering putting the vitas in photoshop and duplicating the lairs a lot of times to restore the original artwork @Zwynx ? Exhibit A. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ImQVYOf.png[/img]
Yes but have you considering putting the vitas in photoshop and duplicating the lairs a lot of times to restore the original artwork @Zwynx ?

Exhibit A.
ImQVYOf.png
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234 I'm not sure that I understand the question? :s
@catgame21234 I'm not sure that I understand the question? :s
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

if you put the trasparent image in say photoshop and make duplicates of the image, you see the fully colored version of the vista, just like the arcanist one that i showed as an example

it takes about 40 copies of the same layer to get to full color

if you'd like i could do another one for you if you still don't understand.
@Zwynx

if you put the trasparent image in say photoshop and make duplicates of the image, you see the fully colored version of the vista, just like the arcanist one that i showed as an example

it takes about 40 copies of the same layer to get to full color

if you'd like i could do another one for you if you still don't understand.
@catgame21234 Oh I see!
I don't think this thread really is the appropriate one, but if you make a thread showing off all the non-transparent vistas, I can link to it in the OP! :)
@catgame21234 Oh I see!
I don't think this thread really is the appropriate one, but if you make a thread showing off all the non-transparent vistas, I can link to it in the OP! :)
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
I'll keep you in mind, thank you!
@Zwynx
I'll keep you in mind, thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14