Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of the Vistas
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The Thunderhead Savannah was added recently, @Zwynx . I included it in the above post (that was made mostly for my reference, but feel free to use it).
The Thunderhead Savannah was added recently, @Zwynx . I included it in the above post (that was made mostly for my reference, but feel free to use it).
a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png
thank you! just bought one :)
thank you! just bought one :)
Nt9DYxN.png
Commenting here so i can access this later!
Commenting here so i can access this later!
sQ35KLV.png
where do I buy vistas, exactly?
where do I buy vistas, exactly?
@Spoon101
For the most part, you can buy cheap ones like Coliseum and Strange Chest's Night of the Nocturne vistas in the Auction House's Specialty tab! Most of the others can also be obtained from the Marketplace for Treasure and Gems, Swipp's Swap Stand, and Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.
@Spoon101
For the most part, you can buy cheap ones like Coliseum and Strange Chest's Night of the Nocturne vistas in the Auction House's Specialty tab! Most of the others can also be obtained from the Marketplace for Treasure and Gems, Swipp's Swap Stand, and Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
thank you!
for clearing this up. I was sure of what they were, just not where to get em.
thank you!
for clearing this up. I was sure of what they were, just not where to get em.
I hope it's alright if I add your button to my free giveaway thread. Here
I hope it's alright if I add your button to my free giveaway thread. Here
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
hi how can i get the thunder crack carnival or the storm catcher vista
hi how can i get the thunder crack carnival or the storm catcher vista
JTWJvPK.gifO7IFtNN.png
@toothlesswarrior You can get them randomly through Joxar's spare inventory crates, or buy them from other players in the auction house.
@toothlesswarrior You can get them randomly through Joxar's spare inventory crates, or buy them from other players in the auction house.
s0VUoD0.png
the guide seems to be missing the ancient breed vistas :> [item= vista: banescale dragons] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/125.png[/img] [item= vista: gaoler dragons] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/122.png[/img]
the guide seems to be missing the ancient breed vistas :>
Vista: Banescale Dragons
125.png
Vista: Gaoler Dragons
122.png
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14