Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | BBCode Fonts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Test 1; Monotype Corsiva
Test 2; Mistral
Test 1; Monotype Corsiva
Test 2; Mistral
I've been using High Tower Text and Felix Titling in my bio codes as accent fonts, not sure if they show up for others:

High Tower Text

Felix Titling
I've been using High Tower Text and Felix Titling in my bio codes as accent fonts, not sure if they show up for others:

High Tower Text

Felix Titling
8809705.gif8809703.gif8809701.gif8809676.gif
Seeing if this works

Oh hey, it does work on my end!

Seeing if this works

Oh hey, it does work on my end!

forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
@SilverSplash

Saving thread! Btw this was really helpful!
@SilverSplash

Saving thread! Btw this was really helpful!
lqBfb0b.png
@Chlorophyllis saved
@Chlorophyllis saved
C5V5o0z.png
Marker felt?
It works for me! Not sure about pc users (I'm on iPad)
Marker felt?
It works for me! Not sure about pc users (I'm on iPad)
dNCLmdm.png
Affiliate Bump

Edit by Gaia to remove the bright font color
Affiliate Bump

Edit by Gaia to remove the bright font color
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
@SkylineFields Hi there; this just a quick reminder that bumping threads is not allowed! Also please keep in mind not to use bright or difficult to read font colors. Thank you!
@SkylineFields Hi there; this just a quick reminder that bumping threads is not allowed! Also please keep in mind not to use bright or difficult to read font colors. Thank you!
@rhea ooooooh i just realized that copperplate gothic isn't on the list! it works for me, and it works for the original bio coder who i got it from.

Copperplate Gothic

(also a couple posts up someone used two fonts that i can see! felix titling and high tower text. the other two are just arial for me)

ETA: ha this is already mentioned on another page! maybe make a note by the font that you may need to use "copperplate gothic" to use the font?
@rhea ooooooh i just realized that copperplate gothic isn't on the list! it works for me, and it works for the original bio coder who i got it from.

Copperplate Gothic

(also a couple posts up someone used two fonts that i can see! felix titling and high tower text. the other two are just arial for me)

ETA: ha this is already mentioned on another page! maybe make a note by the font that you may need to use "copperplate gothic" to use the font?
GkfDmNh.png
I've just been using Papyrus the whole time.
Now I can use wingdings, and comic sans.
I've just been using Papyrus the whole time.
Now I can use wingdings, and comic sans.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25