Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies [2.0]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Spookykitty

The range would just be Rose and Maize, as that is the shortest link between the colors.
@Spookykitty

The range would just be Rose and Maize, as that is the shortest link between the colors.
FooterAds.gif
Is there a more up to date guide as far as the newer genes. This doesn't show the latest three
Is there a more up to date guide as far as the newer genes. This doesn't show the latest three
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Khaoti Thank you so much for this guide! I am thinking of starting a hatchery/in the process of finding pretty matches for my current lair.
@Khaoti Thank you so much for this guide! I am thinking of starting a hatchery/in the process of finding pretty matches for my current lair.
HabkC9i.png
@Ygdrasill

If there is, I haven't found it yet. Sorry!
@Ygdrasill

If there is, I haven't found it yet. Sorry!
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti

"Gene scrolls can be applied while your dragon is on cooldown, but if they are on a nest at the time, the hatchlings will not have that gene passed down."

Is this still true?
I'm wondering because I think I saw babies with genes that were release on the same day.
@Khaoti

"Gene scrolls can be applied while your dragon is on cooldown, but if they are on a nest at the time, the hatchlings will not have that gene passed down."

Is this still true?
I'm wondering because I think I saw babies with genes that were release on the same day.
@MikuMint

I believe it is still true, but everything is changing so my info might be a little outdated. If it isn't true, i'll be sure to update my info
@MikuMint

I believe it is still true, but everything is changing so my info might be a little outdated. If it isn't true, i'll be sure to update my info
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti

Do you know the tier for peregrine yet? (Sorry, im not a newbie, but i still use your thread alot, lol...)
@Khaoti

Do you know the tier for peregrine yet? (Sorry, im not a newbie, but i still use your thread alot, lol...)
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty

Yes! It's common. The guide I use has finally been updated. My apologies for keeping everyone waiting for so long!
@Frailty

Yes! It's common. The guide I use has finally been updated. My apologies for keeping everyone waiting for so long!
FooterAds.gif
@Khaoti

Nah, its no big deal! Thank you so much for replying!
@Khaoti

Nah, its no big deal! Thank you so much for replying!
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty

No problem! Happy breeding!
@Frailty

No problem! Happy breeding!
FooterAds.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14