Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 101
@ElvenArtist

Hi! I added myself to the pinglist via the google form. I accidentally messed up the first time that I forgot to add the "@" >< Sorry for the inconvenience!
@ElvenArtist

Hi! I added myself to the pinglist via the google form. I accidentally messed up the first time that I forgot to add the "@" >< Sorry for the inconvenience!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/f6028be6153a2f9eeaa864b3828fa628/tenor.gif[/img] [emoji=sun size=1] [size=4][b]Sunparched Prowl[/b][/size] [emoji=sun size=1] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXoXk0HygLtGACZe9R1dv_lZ4BDOnURpr3eOR5mCs7uwInSg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5HE63tLrJSm4trD0sYd7-aP-M2_lH-UteXg4_GhjvE/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url][/center] [rule] Hey everyone! It's finally the long-awaited [s]Meatheat[/s] Sunparched Prowl! Along with hunting and XP bonuses, we got some new familiars! The [b]Runescar Lynx[/b] and [b]Scorchpaw Prowler[/b] have been added to the update and blank sheets! To update your Gathering tab, go to the gathering tab on the blank sheet and copy them from there! The wiki images for these familiars have been replaced with FR-hosted images on the Swip Swap tab: [LIST] [*]Colorburst Buttersnake [*]Snowsquall Floracat [*]Harvest Floracat [*]Swallowtail Buttersnake [/LIST] There's still plenty of wiki-hosted images, but many of them are non-familiar/items so they aren't a priority at the moment. If you happen to spot some more, let me know! For those interested, I have some unrelated updates to mention! [LIST] [*]With the start of the summer and the new FR year coming up soon, I'm getting ready to move everything from this thread to a newer thread where I'll have a bit more control over what's linked and where. The move itself will take place around BSJ or early July as discussed prior, but some things in my personal life have come up that might delay this a few days. I'm definitely pushing it to the last minute, since I don't want to move everything and have OP return to a dead thread. I've been messaging them whenever major changes happen so if they return they'll be in-the-know and will be able to reclaim this thread if they so desire [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [*]I've taken an interest in making tutorial videos, as it allows me to visually show how to do certain things without having to compile screenshots or type out a huge complex paragraph. I've already uploaded one, but I might make a dedicated Drive folder or Youtube channel for these videos if enough people are interested. Thoughts? [*]With the move, I'm going to try to incorporate some of the new features discussed in the poll, specifically how the Update sheet works. I'll have to go through some trial-and-error to get things as comfortable and user-friendly as possible, but I'm excited to get these updates out to you all! [emoji=coatl star size=1] [/LIST] Thank you all for being patient as I find time to fix things up and get ready! I've definitely had a rocky year so far, but I want to deliver on my promises. Have a wonderful weekend! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [rule] [center][size=1]You were pinged here! [/size][/center]
tenor.gif

Sunparched Prowl

Hey everyone!

It's finally the long-awaited Meatheat Sunparched Prowl! Along with hunting and XP bonuses, we got some new familiars!

The Runescar Lynx and Scorchpaw Prowler have been added to the update and blank sheets! To update your Gathering tab, go to the gathering tab on the blank sheet and copy them from there!

The wiki images for these familiars have been replaced with FR-hosted images on the Swip Swap tab:
  • Colorburst Buttersnake
  • Snowsquall Floracat
  • Harvest Floracat
  • Swallowtail Buttersnake
There's still plenty of wiki-hosted images, but many of them are non-familiar/items so they aren't a priority at the moment. If you happen to spot some more, let me know!

For those interested, I have some unrelated updates to mention!
  • With the start of the summer and the new FR year coming up soon, I'm getting ready to move everything from this thread to a newer thread where I'll have a bit more control over what's linked and where. The move itself will take place around BSJ or early July as discussed prior, but some things in my personal life have come up that might delay this a few days.

I'm definitely pushing it to the last minute, since I don't want to move everything and have OP return to a dead thread. I've been messaging them whenever major changes happen so if they return they'll be in-the-know and will be able to reclaim this thread if they so desire
  • I've taken an interest in making tutorial videos, as it allows me to visually show how to do certain things without having to compile screenshots or type out a huge complex paragraph. I've already uploaded one, but I might make a dedicated Drive folder or Youtube channel for these videos if enough people are interested. Thoughts?
  • With the move, I'm going to try to incorporate some of the new features discussed in the poll, specifically how the Update sheet works. I'll have to go through some trial-and-error to get things as comfortable and user-friendly as possible, but I'm excited to get these updates out to you all!
Thank you all for being patient as I find time to fix things up and get ready! I've definitely had a rocky year so far, but I want to deliver on my promises.

Have a wonderful weekend!
You were pinged here!
3 hours ahead of FR time
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dkl7XOr.png[/img] [emoji=light rune size=1] [color=#DDC763][size=4][b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b][/size][color=#DDC763] [emoji=light rune size=1] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXoXk0HygLtGACZe9R1dv_lZ4BDOnURpr3eOR5mCs7uwInSg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5HE63tLrJSm4trD0sYd7-aP-M2_lH-UteXg4_GhjvE/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url][/center] [rule] Hi everyone! Happy BSJ! Apologies for the late update; I wanted to roll out some new stuff with the familiar, since there was only one to add. I've decided to give making header art a go; I plan on pre-making one for each event, so a more "standardized" and overall cleaner header BSJ image will be used next year! As usual, I've added the new familiar, [b]Sundial Gem Guardian[/b], to the blank and update sheets! I've also added [b]Swipp and Baldwin update tabs[/b] to the Update Sheet! There's nothing new to add yet, so I've included the most recent entries. Please disregard these, as they're just there for formatting purposes. Thanks to @/Neflo, I was also able to replace most (if not all) of the wiki images! You can find a compiled list of all the non-FR hosted images [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zJMT4YoEd7NVgdgHIK2oWj3_SjyTIQEsyktK0BbZ0rQ/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] to replace on your own sheet (if you so desire). As always, if you notice any errors, bugs, or pesky non-FR images, let me know! Feel free to give the new Swipp/Baldwin update tabs a go, too; if you notice anything odd when you copy+paste the current/example entries onto your own sheets, don't hesitate to ping or PM me! Happy grinding! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=money bag size=1] [rule] [center][size=1][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=light rune size=1] [/size][/center]
dkl7XOr.png

Brightshine Jubilee

Hi everyone! Happy BSJ!

Apologies for the late update; I wanted to roll out some new stuff with the familiar, since there was only one to add. I've decided to give making header art a go; I plan on pre-making one for each event, so a more "standardized" and overall cleaner header BSJ image will be used next year!

As usual, I've added the new familiar, Sundial Gem Guardian, to the blank and update sheets!

I've also added Swipp and Baldwin update tabs to the Update Sheet! There's nothing new to add yet, so I've included the most recent entries. Please disregard these, as they're just there for formatting purposes.

Thanks to @/Neflo, I was also able to replace most (if not all) of the wiki images! You can find a compiled list of all the non-FR hosted images here to replace on your own sheet (if you so desire).

As always, if you notice any errors, bugs, or pesky non-FR images, let me know! Feel free to give the new Swipp/Baldwin update tabs a go, too; if you notice anything odd when you copy+paste the current/example entries onto your own sheets, don't hesitate to ping or PM me!

Happy grinding!

3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist
Could you remove me from the pinglist please? c: thank you!
@ElvenArtist
Could you remove me from the pinglist please? c: thank you!
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
I LOVE the banner image! The golem looks so good [emoji=coatl love size=2] Thank you as always
I LOVE the banner image! The golem looks so good

Thank you as always
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@ElvenArtist could I be added to the pinglist for updates, please? Thanks!
@ElvenArtist could I be added to the pinglist for updates, please? Thanks!
[center][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [color=teal][size=4][b]Thundercrack Carnivale[/b][/size][/color=teal] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXoXk0HygLtGACZe9R1dv_lZ4BDOnURpr3eOR5mCs7uwInSg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5HE63tLrJSm4trD0sYd7-aP-M2_lH-UteXg4_GhjvE/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url][/center] [rule] Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update and lack of header image/fancy decor. July's been an interesting month of ups and downs, so I haven't gotten much time to dedicate to anything but family stuff. I hope you understand [emoji=coatl happy size=1] If you're a super-sleuth, then you may have noticed that I already added the [b]Highland Gem Guardian[/b] earlier this week! But the reason I postponed this update is because I've made the [b]Baldwin tab auto-update[/b]! Now when you acquire a Baldwin familiar via brewing, purchase, etc, and enter it into your tracker as "Wary", your Baldwin tab will reflect its "Finished" status automatically! To add this update to your own sheet, you can use one of these two methods: [LIST=1] [*][b]Copy the Baldwins Brew tab to your personal sheet and delete your old Baldwins Brew tab.[/b] [u][i]Make sure to rename your copied tag "Baldwins Brew"[/i][/u] so the formulas on the Statistics page won't mess up! (If this happens, check the formulas for boxes C11 and M6-Q6 to see if it still links to Baldwins Brew -- change as needed) [*][b]Manually add the new coding to your personal sheet.[/b] [LIST] [*]Remove Data Validation from all of the "Unfinished" boxes. [*]Paste the below formula in the typing line, replacing XXX with the first box of each entry's name (for example, Cheerful Residue's would be B2). You can also directly copy the formulas for each individual entry from the Blank sheet! [*]Check to see if any errors pop up, change the Conditional Formatting rules as needed/desired, and you're done! [/LIST] [/LIST] [code]=IF(QUERY('Regular Familiars'!$C:$D;"select D where C ='"&XXX&"'";-1) <> "Locked";"Finished";"Unfinished")[/code] I'm currently still working on getting Swipp to be auto-update, but I'm having some issues. I might have to re-format the entire tab to get it to work; I'll let you know if that needs to happen. If you have any questions or want to report any errors, ping me here or PM me and I'll try to get to you ASAP! Happy grinding! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=gear size=1] [rule] [center][size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=gear size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [/size][/center]
Thundercrack Carnivale

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update and lack of header image/fancy decor. July's been an interesting month of ups and downs, so I haven't gotten much time to dedicate to anything but family stuff. I hope you understand

If you're a super-sleuth, then you may have noticed that I already added the Highland Gem Guardian earlier this week! But the reason I postponed this update is because I've made the Baldwin tab auto-update!

Now when you acquire a Baldwin familiar via brewing, purchase, etc, and enter it into your tracker as "Wary", your Baldwin tab will reflect its "Finished" status automatically!

To add this update to your own sheet, you can use one of these two methods:
  1. Copy the Baldwins Brew tab to your personal sheet and delete your old Baldwins Brew tab. Make sure to rename your copied tag "Baldwins Brew" so the formulas on the Statistics page won't mess up! (If this happens, check the formulas for boxes C11 and M6-Q6 to see if it still links to Baldwins Brew -- change as needed)
  2. Manually add the new coding to your personal sheet.
    • Remove Data Validation from all of the "Unfinished" boxes.
    • Paste the below formula in the typing line, replacing XXX with the first box of each entry's name (for example, Cheerful Residue's would be B2). You can also directly copy the formulas for each individual entry from the Blank sheet!
    • Check to see if any errors pop up, change the Conditional Formatting rules as needed/desired, and you're done!
Code:
=IF(QUERY('Regular Familiars'!$C:$D;"select D where C ='"&XXX&"'";-1) <> "Locked";"Finished";"Unfinished")

I'm currently still working on getting Swipp to be auto-update, but I'm having some issues. I might have to re-format the entire tab to get it to work; I'll let you know if that needs to happen.

If you have any questions or want to report any errors, ping me here or PM me and I'll try to get to you ASAP!

Happy grinding!

3 hours ahead of FR time
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
5hXmmlV.gif

@ElvenArtist
Not sure if this was because I copied the baldwin update sheet over, but I had to re-copy the statistics sheet (I probably did something wrong). The total amount of baldwin fams was counting as zero, and I noticed that M6-Q6 had 'Baldwins Bre' without the w, so weren't counting correctly!

(Also, this update is amazing! Thanks so much!)
@ElvenArtist
Not sure if this was because I copied the baldwin update sheet over, but I had to re-copy the statistics sheet (I probably did something wrong). The total amount of baldwin fams was counting as zero, and I noticed that M6-Q6 had 'Baldwins Bre' without the w, so weren't counting correctly!

(Also, this update is amazing! Thanks so much!)
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
this is literally the best thing ever and you are also the best
this is literally the best thing ever and you are also the best
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 101