Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 101
Beetles and boars (well, warthog), it fits
Beetles and boars (well, warthog), it fits
@ElvenArtist

I found a mistake with the statistics page. The coliseum familiars is only counting that I have 5 missing familiars, I have more than that to still get. Based on my manual counting, there should be 393 total, but it's only displaying that there's 369 to get. It's also got 2 extra gained than I have. I did just re-copy the coli and statistic pages, so I don't think it's a problem on my end.
@ElvenArtist

I found a mistake with the statistics page. The coliseum familiars is only counting that I have 5 missing familiars, I have more than that to still get. Based on my manual counting, there should be 393 total, but it's only displaying that there's 369 to get. It's also got 2 extra gained than I have. I did just re-copy the coli and statistic pages, so I don't think it's a problem on my end.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
thank you for all the work you do, elven!!
thank you for all the work you do, elven!!
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@MiniDrachin Will do! @cloudydawn I forgot to check if Thunderhead Savanna was included in the SUM function, and it wasn't. Added that range to Q9 and changed the function for the total Coli familiars to include Q9 as the last box to check instead of P9. Basically, add this to Q9 on the Statistics page: [code]=COUNTIFS('Coliseum Guide'!D52:AG52; "*")[/code] and change the total sum of Coli familiars to this: [code]=SUM(M8:AA8;M9:Q9)[/code] This should bring it up to 395 total familiars! I triple-checked my math on each venue's row, and added it all up twice to make sure this was correct. If you would rather copy the whole sheet over, the changes have been made there as well. As far as it counting over what you actually have, it may be due to the range counting the "0/_" displayed in the same row as the checkboxes. Changing the acquired numbers function to this should remedy that: [code]=COUNTIF('Coliseum Guide'!D3:AG509;"X")[/code] This has also been added to the blank sheet, so if you copy the whole sheet over you'll get this update too ^^ If that doesn't help, maybe check and see if you have an entry in twice or if the drop-down box for an empty slot is displaying "X". Since the range includes blank slots as well as slots with familiar information, it can count a slot with no familiar information if the checkbox displays "X". I tested the blank sheet and it wasn't counting double, so it might be one of those two reasons. If neither of those helped, PM me with some more details and I'll get to the bottom of it for you :)
@MiniDrachin Will do!

@cloudydawn

I forgot to check if Thunderhead Savanna was included in the SUM function, and it wasn't. Added that range to Q9 and changed the function for the total Coli familiars to include Q9 as the last box to check instead of P9.

Basically, add this to Q9 on the Statistics page:
Code:
=COUNTIFS('Coliseum Guide'!D52:AG52; "*")

and change the total sum of Coli familiars to this:
Code:
=SUM(M8:AA8;M9:Q9)

This should bring it up to 395 total familiars! I triple-checked my math on each venue's row, and added it all up twice to make sure this was correct. If you would rather copy the whole sheet over, the changes have been made there as well.

As far as it counting over what you actually have, it may be due to the range counting the "0/_" displayed in the same row as the checkboxes. Changing the acquired numbers function to this should remedy that:
Code:
=COUNTIF('Coliseum Guide'!D3:AG509;"X")
This has also been added to the blank sheet, so if you copy the whole sheet over you'll get this update too ^^

If that doesn't help, maybe check and see if you have an entry in twice or if the drop-down box for an empty slot is displaying "X". Since the range includes blank slots as well as slots with familiar information, it can count a slot with no familiar information if the checkbox displays "X".

I tested the blank sheet and it wasn't counting double, so it might be one of those two reasons. If neither of those helped, PM me with some more details and I'll get to the bottom of it for you :)
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist

Copied over the Coli and Statistics pages from the blank sheet and it all looks right now! Thanks!
@ElvenArtist

Copied over the Coli and Statistics pages from the blank sheet and it all looks right now! Thanks!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e5cbde8cd359226cc9b5e1421046ccef/tenor.gif[/img] [emoji=wind rune][size=4][color=#C1E199][b]Mistral Jamboree![/b][/color][/size][emoji=wind rune] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXoXk0HygLtGACZe9R1dv_lZ4BDOnURpr3eOR5mCs7uwInSg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5HE63tLrJSm4trD0sYd7-aP-M2_lH-UteXg4_GhjvE/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url][/center] [rule] Hi everyone! I've been super busy this month, with schoolwork taking up most of my time that I had previously set aside for things like applying new sheet updates, creating art for the MJ update, badge commissions, and editing for the Scribbler. But luckily I'm able to get this update to you relatively quickly! The [b]Aerborne Ambassador[/b] and [b]Laybrush Larcenist[/b] have been added to the Update and Blank sheets! Along with this, I've also adjusted the coding on the Statistics tab to correctly reflect the total number of Coliseum familiars and the number owned. If you haven't customized your Stats tab and would like this update, just copy it from the Blank sheet onto your personal sheet. If you've customized your tab and don't want to have to re-apply everything to the updated tab, here's the steps to add this update to your sheet: [quote name="ElvenArtist" date="2019-03-09 15:43:50" ] Basically, add this to Q9 on the Statistics page: [code]=COUNTIFS('Coliseum Guide'!D52:AG52; "*")[/code] and change the total sum of Coli familiars to this: [code]=SUM(M8:AA8;M9:Q9)[/code] This should bring it up to 395 total familiars! I triple-checked my math on each venue's row, and added it all up twice to make sure this was correct. As far as it counting over what you actually have, it may be due to the range counting the "0/_" displayed in the same row as the checkboxes. Changing the acquired numbers function to this should remedy that: [code]=COUNTIF('Coliseum Guide'!D3:AG509;"X")[/code] If that doesn't help, maybe check and see if you have an entry in twice or if the drop-down box for an empty slot is displaying "X". Since the range includes blank slots as well as slots with familiar information, it can count a slot with no familiar information if the checkbox displays "X". [/quote] If you notice any issues, don't hesitate to let me know! Fingers crossed I'll have the changes discussed in the poll applied by Wavecrest. Happy grinding! [emoji=coatl happy] [rule] [size=1]@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Farwalker @Astraela @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @gayfrogger @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry @Crysi102 @janetlin @Ototo @Ender080 @bumblebutt @Skoshek @Ffeion @LiNaan @ToxicNeonFish @NickNikki @Morvudd @sunnyVista @Sachqua @Drakaneal @jadeturtle13 @ShadowclawFC @lovebite @vanagandr @Alliance @Plagueheart @ShinyWoobat @MiniDrachin @halforq @ilimati @Meridok @TwilightStars @mothscale @windypenguin @Catnip397 @Rosecrimson @B1ue @Ravaarian @Krakatoaa @Chook @DalekTzet @Pufferheart @ctTup @Stormster @Rhyfel @FeatherFox @Eleris @frameofreality @cloudydawn @Amalgamate @Hinote @Ashkaztra @cybo @ynneblack @SpiderQueen8 @Occisor @Esodra @Issalyn @aiwowie @dragonfoxkid @GryffonJoi @TeachMeToLearn @mermaidia @atrolock @LarkspurDragon @Alcides @BlueFlowers @Cynil @Ironlily @Quin @DreamSlayer @Shirokame @CrystalNight98 @Katarra @SchokoKitsune @shrapnelsong @dreamn @EmotionalTree @Cyroku @WytWolf @Kunikida @OverTheHorizon @JustaPaperTiger @Stareyes @Holysnacks @LadyMorwen @Jeneralization @lionsaint @solaritude @PossessedBirb @mzvalkyrie @Aberration @klytia @DoctorLoboto @Eijiro @Runarite @Nemalu @Hemmalaya @Kyu @Jeneva @TheChurchGrim @tvisland @dancingshelties [/size]
tenor.gif

Mistral Jamboree!

Hi everyone!

I've been super busy this month, with schoolwork taking up most of my time that I had previously set aside for things like applying new sheet updates, creating art for the MJ update, badge commissions, and editing for the Scribbler. But luckily I'm able to get this update to you relatively quickly!

The Aerborne Ambassador and Laybrush Larcenist have been added to the Update and Blank sheets!

Along with this, I've also adjusted the coding on the Statistics tab to correctly reflect the total number of Coliseum familiars and the number owned. If you haven't customized your Stats tab and would like this update, just copy it from the Blank sheet onto your personal sheet. If you've customized your tab and don't want to have to re-apply everything to the updated tab, here's the steps to add this update to your sheet:
ElvenArtist wrote on 2019-03-09 15:43:50:
Basically, add this to Q9 on the Statistics page:
Code:
=COUNTIFS('Coliseum Guide'!D52:AG52; "*")

and change the total sum of Coli familiars to this:
Code:
=SUM(M8:AA8;M9:Q9)

This should bring it up to 395 total familiars! I triple-checked my math on each venue's row, and added it all up twice to make sure this was correct.

As far as it counting over what you actually have, it may be due to the range counting the "0/_" displayed in the same row as the checkboxes. Changing the acquired numbers function to this should remedy that:
Code:
=COUNTIF('Coliseum Guide'!D3:AG509;"X")

If that doesn't help, maybe check and see if you have an entry in twice or if the drop-down box for an empty slot is displaying "X". Since the range includes blank slots as well as slots with familiar information, it can count a slot with no familiar information if the checkbox displays "X".

If you notice any issues, don't hesitate to let me know! Fingers crossed I'll have the changes discussed in the poll applied by Wavecrest.

Happy grinding!

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Farwalker @Astraela @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @gayfrogger @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry @Crysi102 @janetlin @Ototo @Ender080 @bumblebutt @Skoshek @Ffeion @LiNaan @ToxicNeonFish @NickNikki @Morvudd @sunnyVista @Sachqua @Drakaneal @jadeturtle13 @ShadowclawFC @lovebite @vanagandr @Alliance @Plagueheart @ShinyWoobat @MiniDrachin @halforq @ilimati @Meridok @TwilightStars @mothscale @windypenguin @Catnip397 @Rosecrimson @B1ue @Ravaarian @Krakatoaa @Chook @DalekTzet @Pufferheart @ctTup @Stormster @Rhyfel @FeatherFox @Eleris @frameofreality @cloudydawn @Amalgamate @Hinote @Ashkaztra @cybo @ynneblack @SpiderQueen8 @Occisor @Esodra @Issalyn @aiwowie @dragonfoxkid @GryffonJoi @TeachMeToLearn @mermaidia @atrolock @LarkspurDragon @Alcides @BlueFlowers @Cynil @Ironlily @Quin @DreamSlayer @Shirokame @CrystalNight98 @Katarra @SchokoKitsune @shrapnelsong @dreamn @EmotionalTree @Cyroku @WytWolf @Kunikida @OverTheHorizon @JustaPaperTiger @Stareyes @Holysnacks @LadyMorwen @Jeneralization @lionsaint @solaritude @PossessedBirb @mzvalkyrie @Aberration @klytia @DoctorLoboto @Eijiro @Runarite @Nemalu @Hemmalaya @Kyu @Jeneva @TheChurchGrim @tvisland @dancingshelties
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Flurry
I appearently still am on the pinglist, could you change that? ^^'
@Flurry
I appearently still am on the pinglist, could you change that? ^^'
@ElvenArtist - I'm... at a loss with how to update my sheet. Where can I find the coding?
@ElvenArtist - I'm... at a loss with how to update my sheet. Where can I find the coding?
Gsc8y3C.png
@MiniDrachin

Ahh I’m sorry! I quoted the previous update for the BBCode and forgot to replace the list! Sorry!

@LiNaan

The statistics page? If you don’t have any extra customizations, just copy the Statistics tab from the Blank sheet to your personal sheet. I’m currently on mobile so I can’t check if this is right, but it should give the option after right-clicking the Statistics tab at the bottom of the sheet.

If you do have some extra customizations, and don’t want to copy the tab over from the Blank, PM me and I’ll give you a detailed explanation when I get back to my computer :)
@MiniDrachin

Ahh I’m sorry! I quoted the previous update for the BBCode and forgot to replace the list! Sorry!

@LiNaan

The statistics page? If you don’t have any extra customizations, just copy the Statistics tab from the Blank sheet to your personal sheet. I’m currently on mobile so I can’t check if this is right, but it should give the option after right-clicking the Statistics tab at the bottom of the sheet.

If you do have some extra customizations, and don’t want to copy the tab over from the Blank, PM me and I’ll give you a detailed explanation when I get back to my computer :)
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist - Oh, I see! Thank you lol xD
@ElvenArtist - Oh, I see! Thank you lol xD
Gsc8y3C.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 101