Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101
@wolfuslmagius
So I don't lose this!
Thanks a lot for creating it @Flurry! <3
@wolfuslmagius
So I don't lose this!
Thanks a lot for creating it @Flurry! <3
My name is tricky for Crossroads and Mentions!
I'm WolfusLmagius

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
I have updated the spreadsheets with the lovely new Baldwin familiars! I have also adjusted the Update Sheet so that the newest familiars are at the top, and you don't have to scroll down to find them :)

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
@elerina
@xisney
@Artimean
I have updated the spreadsheets with the lovely new Baldwin familiars! I have also adjusted the Update Sheet so that the newest familiars are at the top, and you don't have to scroll down to find them :)

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
@elerina
@xisney
@Artimean
theyThem.png
Updated with the Stardust Scholar! Sorry it took so long, I always forget about the Holiday Familiars ^.^;

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
@elerina
@xisney
@Artimean
Updated with the Stardust Scholar! Sorry it took so long, I always forget about the Holiday Familiars ^.^;

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
@elerina
@xisney
@Artimean
theyThem.png
Updated with the Crystal Pools familiars!

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
@elerina
@xisney
@Artimean
Updated with the Crystal Pools familiars!

@wannabequeen
@Melodist
@lucineblue
@radpunkster
@Kurashikis
@AbstractAlgebra
@Asobi
@sykotikkytten
@Ramoth416
@redpanda110
@Istoki
@Flightyvandal
@elerina
@xisney
@Artimean
theyThem.png
Is there a way I can copy when I'm using Opera on a computer? It keeps telling me to install an app and I'm not sure if its for chrome or mobile, which I use neither of. Would really like to add in that new section for the Crystal Pools to the coliseum guide section of my copy of the sheet. Or should I just delete my current copy and re-copy the updated version of the sheet?
Is there a way I can copy when I'm using Opera on a computer? It keeps telling me to install an app and I'm not sure if its for chrome or mobile, which I use neither of. Would really like to add in that new section for the Crystal Pools to the coliseum guide section of my copy of the sheet. Or should I just delete my current copy and re-copy the updated version of the sheet?
@Flurry

This is such a useful tool! Can I be added to the update pinglist?
@Flurry

This is such a useful tool! Can I be added to the update pinglist?
event-sig-small-4.png
@Faelrin I use Chrome and Google kept bothering me to install a Chrome extension before I could do certain things, grrr, so I'm guessing it's asking to install an Opera extension (or whatever the equivalent is). I'm not sure -why- they need to do this, but give it a try and maybe it will solve your issue,
@Faelrin I use Chrome and Google kept bothering me to install a Chrome extension before I could do certain things, grrr, so I'm guessing it's asking to install an Opera extension (or whatever the equivalent is). I'm not sure -why- they need to do this, but give it a try and maybe it will solve your issue,
ZrlelRi.pngnPWrxfL.pngBv1pn8G.png
@Faelrin @elerina

There is a browser extension that allows added function to Google Sheets, like extra options with copy/pasting etc. I'm not sure if you necessarily have to install it, but I have it on my own browser so I'm not sure what you can and can't do without it :/

I think it allows Google Docs to access other parts of Chrome, like other tabs you have open, so that you can copy and paste things from elsewhere into your documents? Not completely sure though.

If it helps, all I did was use Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V to move all the other Coliseum rows down by one section, then added the Crystal Pools into the new spot.
@Faelrin @elerina

There is a browser extension that allows added function to Google Sheets, like extra options with copy/pasting etc. I'm not sure if you necessarily have to install it, but I have it on my own browser so I'm not sure what you can and can't do without it :/

I think it allows Google Docs to access other parts of Chrome, like other tabs you have open, so that you can copy and paste things from elsewhere into your documents? Not completely sure though.

If it helps, all I did was use Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V to move all the other Coliseum rows down by one section, then added the Crystal Pools into the new spot.
theyThem.png
Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate everything you do for this guide... this makes my collection efforts so much easier to keep track of.
Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate everything you do for this guide... this makes my collection efforts so much easier to keep track of.
Seems like the browser thing doesn't support my browser, but at least those keyboard shortcuts worked without it. Anyways thanks. I got that section added into my copy now.
Seems like the browser thing doesn't support my browser, but at least those keyboard shortcuts worked without it. Anyways thanks. I got that section added into my copy now.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101