Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101
@Flurry
Could you add me to the pinglist please? :)
@Flurry
Could you add me to the pinglist please? :)
2r1O20i.png
Added the epiptites! ----- [center][img]https://i.redd.it/mg3au8dpe7v01.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry @Crysi102 @janetlin @Ototo @Ender080 @bumblebutt @10voids @Skoshek @Ffeion @LiNaan @ToxicNeonFish @NickNikki @Morvudd @sunnyVista [/size]
Added the epiptites!

mg3au8dpe7v01.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @TipsyTech @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos @Sunbell @venassir @DragonsChilde @WolfeRising @Raewyn @Ikterrin @LadySchiavona @Alxamei @spectralcountry @Crysi102 @janetlin @Ototo @Ender080 @bumblebutt @10voids @Skoshek @Ffeion @LiNaan @ToxicNeonFish @NickNikki @Morvudd @sunnyVista
theyThem.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
TvGyETb.gif
Thanks bunches! ♥
Thanks bunches! ♥
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Flurry Thanks for your great work! I know it's nitpicky, but lately any familiar copied from the update sheet has lacked the dropdown menu in the "Locked" cell, and I've had to copy that from elsewhere. ^^;
@Flurry Thanks for your great work! I know it's nitpicky, but lately any familiar copied from the update sheet has lacked the dropdown menu in the "Locked" cell, and I've had to copy that from elsewhere. ^^;
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@Meymo

Hello!

Unfortunately I can't fix the formatting on your personal sheet, only the template sheet. Fortunately, Google sheets has a really simple feature to help you!

To extend the formatting of one cell to a group of cells, hover over the bottom right corner of a cell that has the correct formatting. Once the cursor forms a cross shape, click and hold, then drag to cover the cells that you want to expand it to.

For the drop down, you would find the bottom-most cell that has the drop-down, hover over the bottom-right corner, than click and drag your cursor downward until you have all the necessary cells below it covered. Once you let go, those cells will have the correct formatting!

This is called the "fill handle" and is a feature in most speadsheet applications, including Google Sheets and Outlook.

Happy Hunting!
@Meymo

Hello!

Unfortunately I can't fix the formatting on your personal sheet, only the template sheet. Fortunately, Google sheets has a really simple feature to help you!

To extend the formatting of one cell to a group of cells, hover over the bottom right corner of a cell that has the correct formatting. Once the cursor forms a cross shape, click and hold, then drag to cover the cells that you want to expand it to.

For the drop down, you would find the bottom-most cell that has the drop-down, hover over the bottom-right corner, than click and drag your cursor downward until you have all the necessary cells below it covered. Once you let go, those cells will have the correct formatting!

This is called the "fill handle" and is a feature in most speadsheet applications, including Google Sheets and Outlook.

Happy Hunting!
theyThem.png
@Flurry Oh, now I just feel foolish. I must have forgot to extend it a while back and then just forgot basic sheet knowledge... whoops. Well, thank you!
@Flurry Oh, now I just feel foolish. I must have forgot to extend it a while back and then just forgot basic sheet knowledge... whoops. Well, thank you!
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@Meymo

Haha, no problem! You're far from the first person to encounter this annoyance. I should probably put it in the FAQ! ;)
@Meymo

Haha, no problem! You're far from the first person to encounter this annoyance. I should probably put it in the FAQ! ;)
theyThem.png
@Flurry Thank you for continuing to provide updates to Ravenmoon's spreadsheet.
Can you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Flurry Thank you for continuing to provide updates to Ravenmoon's spreadsheet.
Can you add me to the pinglist, please?
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
Hi @Flurry!

I'd like to be added to the ping list for the updates. Thank you!
Hi @Flurry!

I'd like to be added to the ping list for the updates. Thank you!
Gg3KhUb.pngSDTXnpH.png6S3h32D.png

she/her | FR+9
[/columns]
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101