Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 101
Thanks @Flurry!
Thanks @Flurry!
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Flurry
thank you so much~
can I join ping list??
@Flurry
thank you so much~
can I join ping list??
@Flurry

Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@Flurry

Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
....is it just me or is that cat's eyes like huge? XD
....is it just me or is that cat's eyes like huge? XD
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@Flurry
You're such a sweetheart, this is a godsend! Could I be added to the pinglist for updates?
@Flurry
You're such a sweetheart, this is a godsend! Could I be added to the pinglist for updates?
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png
@Flurry
I was remaking my sheet and just realized Ashscale Ophiotaurus is instead written as "Ashcscale Ophiotaurus" (with a 'c' in between 'ash' and 'scale'), and because of this is out of alphabetical order as well (switched with Ashmane Chimera).
@Flurry
I was remaking my sheet and just realized Ashscale Ophiotaurus is instead written as "Ashcscale Ophiotaurus" (with a 'c' in between 'ash' and 'scale'), and because of this is out of alphabetical order as well (switched with Ashmane Chimera).
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Gathouria

Wow, good catch! It took me a few read-throughs to even notice the difference there. It has been fixed! :)
@Gathouria

Wow, good catch! It took me a few read-throughs to even notice the difference there. It has been fixed! :)
theyThem.png
Thank you so much!! <3
Thank you so much!! <3
@Flurry May I please be added to the pingening? x3 Thank you so much for carrying on to help distribute this great resource!
@Flurry May I please be added to the pingening? x3 Thank you so much for carrying on to help distribute this great resource!
HfhnQwX.jpgofLVfJS.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Flurry
Bit of an order thing going on. In the Bestiary it's Gold-Throated Sparrow, but on the sheet it's GoldThroated Sparrow. Minor thing, but still.
Also, Iron Golem, Lakelight Weaver, Rosy Lake Cormorant, and Rusty Golem don't have a drop-down menu when it comes to level
@Flurry
Bit of an order thing going on. In the Bestiary it's Gold-Throated Sparrow, but on the sheet it's GoldThroated Sparrow. Minor thing, but still.
Also, Iron Golem, Lakelight Weaver, Rosy Lake Cormorant, and Rusty Golem don't have a drop-down menu when it comes to level
ZVwVcRk.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 100 101