Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@Flurry Do you keep a pinglist for when you post updates?
@Flurry Do you keep a pinglist for when you post updates?
poof | they or xe/xem | fr +3
my username is PoofinBurd, not PoofunBurd or PoofinBird!
ATTN: Dragon Swappers
@PoofinBird I haven't so far, it never even occurred to me to do so! Would you like me to?
@PoofinBird I haven't so far, it never even occurred to me to do so! Would you like me to?
theyThem.png
Updated with the new Baldwin familiars!
Updated with the new Baldwin familiars!
theyThem.png
@wannabequeen pinging myself so I can find myself later. @flurry do you have a ping list for when you update the sheet or anything? if you do, can I be added? if not, not a big deal :) thank you for making and mainting this
@wannabequeen pinging myself so I can find myself later. @flurry do you have a ping list for when you update the sheet or anything? if you do, can I be added? if not, not a big deal :) thank you for making and mainting this
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
@wannabequeen Since you are now the second person to ask about a ping list, I think I will add one :) Sorry if it pings you again when I update the first post!

@PoofinBird I am creating a ping list for when I update the sheet. Would you like to be added to it?
@wannabequeen Since you are now the second person to ask about a ping list, I think I will add one :) Sorry if it pings you again when I update the first post!

@PoofinBird I am creating a ping list for when I update the sheet. Would you like to be added to it?
theyThem.png
I just spent at least a few hours saving, color-coding and organizing my own, thanks for that XD
I just spent at least a few hours saving, color-coding and organizing my own, thanks for that XD
@Flurry This is awesome! Thank you so much. My own pathetic familiar sheets are not nearly this detailed. :) If you're doing a ping list, please add me to it!
@Flurry This is awesome! Thank you so much. My own pathetic familiar sheets are not nearly this detailed. :) If you're doing a ping list, please add me to it!
ShLp8ga.png
Ahhh this is great; I was using RavenMoons but the lack of updates was really putting a damper on things orz; Not that I don't understand life getting busy!

But either way, I'd love to be added to the ping list as well! Now I can get back to hardcore familiar collecting >D
Ahhh this is great; I was using RavenMoons but the lack of updates was really putting a damper on things orz; Not that I don't understand life getting busy!

But either way, I'd love to be added to the ping list as well! Now I can get back to hardcore familiar collecting >D
@Melodist I've added you! :

@lucineblue This actually IS RavenMoon's spreadsheet! I had kept mine updated even after she became too busy to put out updates, so I messaged her and asked for her permission to post my copy for everyone that still liked hers to use :)
@Melodist I've added you! :

@lucineblue This actually IS RavenMoon's spreadsheet! I had kept mine updated even after she became too busy to put out updates, so I messaged her and asked for her permission to post my copy for everyone that still liked hers to use :)
theyThem.png
@Flurry

Yeah I noticed that once I properly downloaded it, derp derp. @_@ thank you for all your hard work though; I'm not so good with organizing spreadsheets so having you update it is a total blessing ;n;
@Flurry

Yeah I noticed that once I properly downloaded it, derp derp. @_@ thank you for all your hard work though; I'm not so good with organizing spreadsheets so having you update it is a total blessing ;n;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101