Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@nika I check the pack order, especially for new/updated venues! Otherwise it would be impossible lol. Takes a bit more work but my sheet is visually easier for me to record in so it's worth it. :)
@nika I check the pack order, especially for new/updated venues! Otherwise it would be impossible lol. Takes a bit more work but my sheet is visually easier for me to record in so it's worth it. :)
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
@atinae Okay, good to know! I'm just in an easily worried mood today, I guess. XD
@atinae Okay, good to know! I'm just in an easily worried mood today, I guess. XD
@nika haha no worries! The thought's appreciated at least :)

Also, is it just me, or has the 4-pack of threshers entirely disappeared from Waterway? I don't have any encounters on my sheet, and there's none on the main sheet either...
@nika haha no worries! The thought's appreciated at least :)

Also, is it just me, or has the 4-pack of threshers entirely disappeared from Waterway? I don't have any encounters on my sheet, and there's none on the main sheet either...

@atinae Yeah, I suspect it has! (AND GOOD RIDDANCE.) We should probably wait a while before formally removing any packs in case they're just rare and we randomly haven't seen any, but it seems likely.
@atinae Yeah, I suspect it has! (AND GOOD RIDDANCE.) We should probably wait a while before formally removing any packs in case they're just rare and we randomly haven't seen any, but it seems likely.
Commenting so I can find this later - I want to do some analysis to see whether Mire or Ghostlight is faster for leveling.
Commenting so I can find this later - I want to do some analysis to see whether Mire or Ghostlight is faster for leveling.
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@nika New Coliseum venue (finally!!) [img]http://flightrising.com/content/battle/images/venues/thunderhead_savanna/_thumbnail.png[/img] Ampelope [i](Lightning)[/i] Condorwing Champion [i](Plague)[/i] Coursing Skira [i](Lightning)[/i] Dire Vulture [i](Neutral)[/i] Dustfeather Sphinx [i](Earth)[/i] Falconclaw Warrior [i](Wind)[/i] Flesh Forager [i](Arcane)[/i] Golden Lionsnake [i](Light)[/i] Grassland Skira [i](Nature)[/i] Greattusk [i](Fire)[/i] Heckling Hydrena [i](Wind)[/i] King Quillrunner [i](Shadow)[/i] Magpie Sphinx [i](Neutral)[/i] Pale Greattusk [i](Ice)[/i] Plainstrider Bard [i](Fire)[/i] Quillrunner [i](Light)[/i] Rabid Grinfin [i](Water)[/i] Raptorik Herder [i](Neutral)[/i] Raptorik Wanderer [i](Water)[/i] Rockback Charger [i](Earth)[/i] Roundhorn Rager [i](Lightning)[/i] Roving Lionsnake [i](Plague)[/i] Starry Ampelope [i](Shadow)[/i] Thunderstomp [i](Lightning)[/i] Unburdened Billy [i](Neutral)[/i] Wintermane Minstrel [i](Ice)[/i]
@nika

New Coliseum venue (finally!!)

_thumbnail.png

Ampelope (Lightning)
Condorwing Champion (Plague)
Coursing Skira (Lightning)
Dire Vulture (Neutral)
Dustfeather Sphinx (Earth)
Falconclaw Warrior (Wind)
Flesh Forager (Arcane)
Golden Lionsnake (Light)
Grassland Skira (Nature)
Greattusk (Fire)
Heckling Hydrena (Wind)
King Quillrunner (Shadow)
Magpie Sphinx (Neutral)
Pale Greattusk (Ice)
Plainstrider Bard (Fire)
Quillrunner (Light)
Rabid Grinfin (Water)
Raptorik Herder (Neutral)
Raptorik Wanderer (Water)
Rockback Charger (Earth)
Roundhorn Rager (Lightning)
Roving Lionsnake (Plague)
Starry Ampelope (Shadow)
Thunderstomp (Lightning)
Unburdened Billy (Neutral)
Wintermane Minstrel (Ice)
I'm stuck on mobile for Reason We Will Not Get Into, but I've started recording encounters. It's painfully slow this way, though. :P
I'm stuck on mobile for Reason We Will Not Get Into, but I've started recording encounters. It's painfully slow this way, though. :P

>>Link to my spreadsheet if anyone wants to copy some pack data, 80+ packs [have excess columns for my formatting, so just copy a column at a time to not mess up what formatting you might have]. Colored cell just means I've seen a pack more than once, to help weed out any packs I mess up.
>>Link to my spreadsheet if anyone wants to copy some pack data, 80+ packs [have excess columns for my formatting, so just copy a column at a time to not mess up what formatting you might have]. Colored cell just means I've seen a pack more than once, to help weed out any packs I mess up.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Maki @atinae @Georgieanna I added the new tab to the spreadsheet, thanks! I love this venue, all the animals are so great. And we really needed a new one!
@Maki @atinae @Georgieanna I added the new tab to the spreadsheet, thanks! I love this venue, all the animals are so great. And we really needed a new one!
@nika

I have data for the Thunderhead Savannah (100 battles; could do more in a little while) but have no idea how best to share that info.
@nika

I have data for the Thunderhead Savannah (100 battles; could do more in a little while) but have no idea how best to share that info.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46