Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
@JustALotCrazy If you look at the description of the familiar, bosses usually have either rainbow stars, or in the case of Rainsong, 5 stars. So the first two up there aren't bosses, just rare, and the rest are. There are also: [item=Flowering Pohip] [item=Mossy Pohip] These venues don't have any bosses: Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Forgotten Cave, and Bamboo Falls. And of course, Boreal Woods only has the one boss, but it was the first to have one, and hasn't been redone since they changed their design base for venues.
@JustALotCrazy If you look at the description of the familiar, bosses usually have either rainbow stars, or in the case of Rainsong, 5 stars. So the first two up there aren't bosses, just rare, and the rest are.

There are also:
Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip

These venues don't have any bosses: Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Forgotten Cave, and Bamboo Falls.

And of course, Boreal Woods only has the one boss, but it was the first to have one, and hasn't been redone since they changed their design base for venues.
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
@JustALotCrazy

See this guide: List of Boss Familiars.
@JustALotCrazy

See this guide: List of Boss Familiars.
@atinae @Maki
Thank you both so much!
@atinae @Maki
Thank you both so much!
@nika New monsters in the Waterway! [item=Crested River Flight][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Sewer Toridae] [item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Fanrat][item=Silky Fanrat] [item=Rat King][item=Ghostly Rat Lord] Crested River Flight [i](Lightning)[/i] Fanrat [i](Neutral)[/i] Ghostly Rat Lord [i](Arcane)[/i] Giant White Toridae [i](Plague)[/i] Goldfin River Flight [i](Light)[/i] Rat King [i](Neutral)[/i] Scaleside Noggle [i](Wind)[/i] Sewer Toridae [i](Nature)[/i] Silky Fanrat [i](Light)[/i] Sludge Sifter [i](Shadow)[/i]
@nika

New monsters in the Waterway!

Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight Giant White Toridae Sewer Toridae
Scaleside Noggle Sludge Sifter Fanrat Silky Fanrat
Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord

Crested River Flight (Lightning)
Fanrat (Neutral)
Ghostly Rat Lord (Arcane)
Giant White Toridae (Plague)
Goldfin River Flight (Light)
Rat King (Neutral)
Scaleside Noggle (Wind)
Sewer Toridae (Nature)
Silky Fanrat (Light)
Sludge Sifter (Shadow)
@Maki Welp, here we go again! I added the enemies, hopefully no typos. I'm pretty free today, so I'll try to add some packs, but let me know if you see anything that's not on the spreadsheet.

All the old enemies are still there, right?
@Maki Welp, here we go again! I added the enemies, hopefully no typos. I'm pretty free today, so I'll try to add some packs, but let me know if you see anything that's not on the spreadsheet.

All the old enemies are still there, right?
I guess it was a good weekend to have off...lol. Working on filling out what packs others don't get (white playing the kittens game and cookie clicker, because what is focussing)
I guess it was a good weekend to have off...lol. Working on filling out what packs others don't get (white playing the kittens game and cookie clicker, because what is focussing)

@Maki @atinae Question: has someone been adding packs with no counts? I saw three packs that have new enemies in them, so they have to be new, but have counts of 0, and I'm trying to figure out if I put them in and forgot to count them, or if one of you is putting in packs from another source so that they don't have counts (which is great if you are! Just trying to make sure I didn't mess up).

Sludge Sifter, Everglade Lasher, Scaleside Noggle
Maren Currentfinder Fanrat Maren Shark Hunter
Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight
@Maki @atinae Question: has someone been adding packs with no counts? I saw three packs that have new enemies in them, so they have to be new, but have counts of 0, and I'm trying to figure out if I put them in and forgot to count them, or if one of you is putting in packs from another source so that they don't have counts (which is great if you are! Just trying to make sure I didn't mess up).

Sludge Sifter, Everglade Lasher, Scaleside Noggle
Maren Currentfinder Fanrat Maren Shark Hunter
Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight
@nika I put packs in without counts because I track on my own excel sheet (easier for me). If a pack pops up with no count, chances are I have an encounter with it that will show up when I batch-update the main sheet - usually every 250 battles or so. :)
@nika I put packs in without counts because I track on my own excel sheet (easier for me). If a pack pops up with no count, chances are I have an encounter with it that will show up when I batch-update the main sheet - usually every 250 battles or so. :)

@atinae Aha, okay! :)
@atinae Aha, okay! :)
@atinae I just thought of something - if I change the order of the lines, does that mess up your import?

Like, right now I moved the Crested+Goldfin 2-pack to be above Cumulus, because that's where it is alphabetically. But if it's the other way in your spreadsheet, is that going to make the import have te wrong numbers? Or do you check the pack order before you import when it's a new venue where changes are still happening?
@atinae I just thought of something - if I change the order of the lines, does that mess up your import?

Like, right now I moved the Crested+Goldfin 2-pack to be above Cumulus, because that's where it is alphabetically. But if it's the other way in your spreadsheet, is that going to make the import have te wrong numbers? Or do you check the pack order before you import when it's a new venue where changes are still happening?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46