Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@hayum
I tried it out and gosh I'm bad at the Kelp beds lol Wish the Mire offered more xp because it's pretty much the highest place I can handle and even then some combos kick my poor dragons butts
@hayum
I tried it out and gosh I'm bad at the Kelp beds lol Wish the Mire offered more xp because it's pretty much the highest place I can handle and even then some combos kick my poor dragons butts
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
My team is 129+133+133 (well, actually 128+134+135, because I didn't make it specifically for this, but it's close enough), and I can usually get the bosses too, unless I get unlucky!

Liberal use of Sap is important.
My team is 129+133+133 (well, actually 128+134+135, because I didn't make it specifically for this, but it's close enough), and I can usually get the bosses too, unless I get unlucky!

Liberal use of Sap is important.
Here's my question: are you all just getting very lucky with enemy dodges? My biggest beef with the 133 build is that a) it takes forever to build breath, and b) a single dodged eliminate ruins everything.

Can someone give me a turn-by-turn playby on how to effectively build breath with a team of 129/133/healer? (including stones and other stats may be useful to me).
Here's my question: are you all just getting very lucky with enemy dodges? My biggest beef with the 133 build is that a) it takes forever to build breath, and b) a single dodged eliminate ruins everything.

Can someone give me a turn-by-turn playby on how to effectively build breath with a team of 129/133/healer? (including stones and other stats may be useful to me).
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
Self ping @unbridledpassion
Self ping @unbridledpassion
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@Rexcaliburr Self ping for reference as I train my new coli team.
@Rexcaliburr Self ping for reference as I train my new coli team.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@littlerogue
Self ping, This is an awesome guide thanks
@littlerogue
Self ping, This is an awesome guide thanks
dxKYzkv.png
@PeacefulBliss

Self-ping....new 133 build for my unstatted 25 team
@PeacefulBliss

Self-ping....new 133 build for my unstatted 25 team
@jelenedraktulsa tagging for later
@jelenedraktulsa tagging for later

2m8OtBE.png

CURRENTLY WORKING ON WARNING LIGHT SUBSPECIES BREEDING PROJECT.
@jennysyc

Self-ping for further checking
@jennysyc

Self-ping for further checking
U5mpAOy.png
@GoldBlooded Self ping!
@GoldBlooded Self ping!
z9bVpPy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10