Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Reaganstorme I saw you suggested a 133 STR/39 QCK/9 VIT for tinctured dragons, why not QCK 40? Does the one more point just not outspeed anything more than QCK 39? (For that matter, does 39 QCK give you anything that 38 doesn't?) Or is the QCK/VIT just a personal pref?

@hayum Just got my dergs to 25! I've only done a couple battles with them, but really only difference now is they can 2-shot the hounds (which is a big difference, albeit just one!) and a couple more HP, but they were doing so well at Lv.24 I can't fathom them doing anything less than spectacular. :D Going to experiment with haste to see if it changes anything with 3 - 4 physical packs.
@Reaganstorme I saw you suggested a 133 STR/39 QCK/9 VIT for tinctured dragons, why not QCK 40? Does the one more point just not outspeed anything more than QCK 39? (For that matter, does 39 QCK give you anything that 38 doesn't?) Or is the QCK/VIT just a personal pref?

@hayum Just got my dergs to 25! I've only done a couple battles with them, but really only difference now is they can 2-shot the hounds (which is a big difference, albeit just one!) and a couple more HP, but they were doing so well at Lv.24 I can't fathom them doing anything less than spectacular. :D Going to experiment with haste to see if it changes anything with 3 - 4 physical packs.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@hayum Hi there! I'm training a team according to your STR129/STR133/healer build, for the GW and training fodder in KB. I have a STR133 (tinctured) done to lvl25, and a 129STR with a Rally on top position that is lvl24 for now still. I've tried training a third dragon in the KB and so far, my strongest physical fighter cant beat Mammertees, Kelp Tenders and Depins with a Rallied Eliminate. Does the buff depend on the level of the caster of Rally? Will my STR133 dealer manage to 1-shot Eliminate those enemies when my 129STR dealer hits lvl25? Thank you!

EDIT Turns out it does depend on Rally caster level - you may want to add that in one of your top posts. I levelled my 129STR to 25 and the issue has been resolved. Thank you for the build!
@hayum Hi there! I'm training a team according to your STR129/STR133/healer build, for the GW and training fodder in KB. I have a STR133 (tinctured) done to lvl25, and a 129STR with a Rally on top position that is lvl24 for now still. I've tried training a third dragon in the KB and so far, my strongest physical fighter cant beat Mammertees, Kelp Tenders and Depins with a Rallied Eliminate. Does the buff depend on the level of the caster of Rally? Will my STR133 dealer manage to 1-shot Eliminate those enemies when my 129STR dealer hits lvl25? Thank you!

EDIT Turns out it does depend on Rally caster level - you may want to add that in one of your top posts. I levelled my 129STR to 25 and the issue has been resolved. Thank you for the build!
uPXdQfI.png
@annadandelion Oh that fact rally buff depends on caster's level is on Culex's Guide! [quote=Culex's Guide] "Don't forget that you can use Rally to give STR [b](Rallying dragon's level + 5)[/b] to the receiving dragon to reach the high STRs listed for the last few zones." [/quote] I'll add this to the post anyway, thank you! :D
@annadandelion Oh that fact rally buff depends on caster's level is on Culex's Guide!
Culex's Guide wrote:

"Don't forget that you can use Rally to give STR (Rallying dragon's level + 5) to the receiving dragon to reach the high STRs listed for the last few zones."

I'll add this to the post anyway, thank you! :D
@hayum and to think I thought I've read culex's guide top to bottom :) You're quite welcome, and thank you <3
@hayum and to think I thought I've read culex's guide top to bottom :) You're quite welcome, and thank you <3
uPXdQfI.png
@Wolfuslmagius
Excellent post!
@Wolfuslmagius
Excellent post!
My name is tricky for Crossroads and Mentions!
I'm WolfusLmagius

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
[center] 133 Build can kill [b]all but below two[/b] with a [b]single Eliminate[/b] in new zone Crystal Pool!. [item=Amber Gulper] [item=Almandine Sturgeon] Please keep this in your mind farming Crystal Pool! :D [/center]

133 Build can kill all but below two with a single Eliminate in new zone Crystal Pool!.

Amber Gulper Almandine Sturgeon

Please keep this in your mind farming Crystal Pool! :D
This might seem kinda dumb, but you can farm with:
Level 22 Glass cannon (2x)
Level 16 Healer
(It works!)
This might seem kinda dumb, but you can farm with:
Level 22 Glass cannon (2x)
Level 16 Healer
(It works!)
IF YOU READING THIS YOU'RE CUTE AND DESERVE TO BE HAPPY
@InkZylorn

Yesh. I love this.
@InkZylorn

Yesh. I love this.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@hayum
(I'm gonna sound really stupid here, I suck at the Coli)
I don't do much grinding at all, I get super bored and no amount of music or movies can seem to get me to keep at it, but I train fodder like mad(Which does end up giving me some items). All I'm wanting is a good way to train dragons rather its to exalt or to bring them all the way to 25 so my question is can this build be
Dragon 1: Str133/Qck38
Dragon 2: Str133/Quk38
Fodder/Leveling Dragon: -
With both level 25 dragons having Scratch, Rally, Eliminate, Sap, Shred, 3 Berserkers, and 2 Ambush? Or does one dragon have to be at Str129/Quk50? Does it make a huge difference?
@hayum
(I'm gonna sound really stupid here, I suck at the Coli)
I don't do much grinding at all, I get super bored and no amount of music or movies can seem to get me to keep at it, but I train fodder like mad(Which does end up giving me some items). All I'm wanting is a good way to train dragons rather its to exalt or to bring them all the way to 25 so my question is can this build be
Dragon 1: Str133/Qck38
Dragon 2: Str133/Quk38
Fodder/Leveling Dragon: -
With both level 25 dragons having Scratch, Rally, Eliminate, Sap, Shred, 3 Berserkers, and 2 Ambush? Or does one dragon have to be at Str129/Quk50? Does it make a huge difference?
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
@Dextrocarter Oh yes that build for training with 2 133builds is mentioned at the third post, "WIP : Shattered Cannons"! You can train a dragon faster with 2 133 Dealers instead of 133+129. Usual fodder training may not that different, but if you want to go higher level this would be better I think! :)
@Dextrocarter Oh yes that build for training with 2 133builds is mentioned at the third post, "WIP : Shattered Cannons"! You can train a dragon faster with 2 133 Dealers instead of 133+129. Usual fodder training may not that different, but if you want to go higher level this would be better I think! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10