Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh man, this is great! Thanks for making this!
Oh man, this is great! Thanks for making this!
@nornverdandi don't lose this one. You need a healer
@nornverdandi don't lose this one. You need a healer
@MystRunner

Yeah I'm currently bringing up a Gen 1 Ice using these stats...lets see how it works!
@MystRunner

Yeah I'm currently bringing up a Gen 1 Ice using these stats...lets see how it works!
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@hayum,
I would like to thank you, this set up is a godsend. I had so much trouble with the GW using Culex's method (and I messed around with it too but that didn't work either haha). So thanks. I've been in there for the last few hours grinding away happily. Cheers.

Also, my caster's only on level 20, but she handles it just fine. :D
@hayum,
I would like to thank you, this set up is a godsend. I had so much trouble with the GW using Culex's method (and I messed around with it too but that didn't work either haha). So thanks. I've been in there for the last few hours grinding away happily. Cheers.

Also, my caster's only on level 20, but she handles it just fine. :D
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
all this is great!!! i'm going to tincture my second string to these!
all this is great!!! i'm going to tincture my second string to these!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
*bookmarks this to try it out*
*bookmarks this to try it out*
ctZUH5g.png
@reliquiaen Aww thank you so much for the feedback! :D Glad this worked for you! XD
@reliquiaen Aww thank you so much for the feedback! :D Glad this worked for you! XD
@hayum

This is working nicely for me. Though I did have one question. Why is it that Dealer A has a lower strength and higher quick? Is this done for a specific reason or as per personal choice?

I'm asking because I don't just train fodder. I also train other peoples dragons to lvl 25 and want to make the process as quick as possible. Would raising Dealer A's strength make the process quicker or does it hamper/alter/change the team build and dynamics?
@hayum

This is working nicely for me. Though I did have one question. Why is it that Dealer A has a lower strength and higher quick? Is this done for a specific reason or as per personal choice?

I'm asking because I don't just train fodder. I also train other peoples dragons to lvl 25 and want to make the process as quick as possible. Would raising Dealer A's strength make the process quicker or does it hamper/alter/change the team build and dynamics?
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell Oh I chose 129 or 128STR for the Dealer A, according to Culex's guide. We need at least 126STR at KB and 129STR at GW to 2 shot Scratch+Elim Kill(except hounds). This is required to finish 4-pack quickly. At the same time, I thought I need a quicker Dealer A to make up the turns since 133 Dealer is quite slow.

Since 130~132STR makes no difference, if you raise the Dealer A's STR that means you'll go with TWO 133 Dealers. I'm not sure what would happen in that case, but I think that may slow you down a bit, especially when the bosses came out-getting fewer turns with lower QCK. But in usual 3~4 pack cases, I think that can be helpful as well? Hmm....not sure for now.

I think I have to test this later, since currently I've lent my 133 Dealer to my friend. Thank you for the good question! I'll let you know the result when I get it. <3
@Riverspell Oh I chose 129 or 128STR for the Dealer A, according to Culex's guide. We need at least 126STR at KB and 129STR at GW to 2 shot Scratch+Elim Kill(except hounds). This is required to finish 4-pack quickly. At the same time, I thought I need a quicker Dealer A to make up the turns since 133 Dealer is quite slow.

Since 130~132STR makes no difference, if you raise the Dealer A's STR that means you'll go with TWO 133 Dealers. I'm not sure what would happen in that case, but I think that may slow you down a bit, especially when the bosses came out-getting fewer turns with lower QCK. But in usual 3~4 pack cases, I think that can be helpful as well? Hmm....not sure for now.

I think I have to test this later, since currently I've lent my 133 Dealer to my friend. Thank you for the good question! I'll let you know the result when I get it. <3
@hayum

I train in the Kelp Beds. Rarely do I go into the workshop and never to train exalts or customer dragons. After using a tincture on my dergs to stat them according to your dealer stats I noticed that while it takes me a bit longer to get the ball rolling with breath, it's negligible considering I'm training faster. Even though the derg I'm training right now is level 18 it's not taking me upwards of 45 mins to advance to the next level.

That's why I was wondering if upping the strength on dealer A and having both dealer A and dealer B with a rally would make it advance that much quicker. I'm willing to test the theory out on my own and provide you with the data if you'd like!
@hayum

I train in the Kelp Beds. Rarely do I go into the workshop and never to train exalts or customer dragons. After using a tincture on my dergs to stat them according to your dealer stats I noticed that while it takes me a bit longer to get the ball rolling with breath, it's negligible considering I'm training faster. Even though the derg I'm training right now is level 18 it's not taking me upwards of 45 mins to advance to the next level.

That's why I was wondering if upping the strength on dealer A and having both dealer A and dealer B with a rally would make it advance that much quicker. I'm willing to test the theory out on my own and provide you with the data if you'd like!
IMG_4200.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10