Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I finally had the time and energy to sit down and tincture two melee dragons for this, and in addition I took a under-leveled mage with me for this setup:

Tinctured Melee Dragons - 2 at lvl 25
Untinctured Mage - 1 at lvls 18+

This build works wonders in the Golem Workshop! I have tried basically all the stat set-ups offered in the Guides forum, and none of them seem to be as fast or efficient as this one. This is absolutely my favourite Grinding build for the Workshop.

It is also very nice for leveling a mage who has lagged behind from a 2 melee + 1 healer team; this happens often to me as I tend to switch out the mages for fodder after a certain level. Granted the Kelp Beds may be faster for leveling high leveled dragons as the battles are faster (no healer needed) but for someone who hates the Kelp Beds and would like some variety and new drops this is totally the way to go.

Thank you @hayum !
I finally had the time and energy to sit down and tincture two melee dragons for this, and in addition I took a under-leveled mage with me for this setup:

Tinctured Melee Dragons - 2 at lvl 25
Untinctured Mage - 1 at lvls 18+

This build works wonders in the Golem Workshop! I have tried basically all the stat set-ups offered in the Guides forum, and none of them seem to be as fast or efficient as this one. This is absolutely my favourite Grinding build for the Workshop.

It is also very nice for leveling a mage who has lagged behind from a 2 melee + 1 healer team; this happens often to me as I tend to switch out the mages for fodder after a certain level. Granted the Kelp Beds may be faster for leveling high leveled dragons as the battles are faster (no healer needed) but for someone who hates the Kelp Beds and would like some variety and new drops this is totally the way to go.

Thank you @hayum !
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
Ooo! This looks useful! I think I might use it!
Ooo! This looks useful! I think I might use it!
Bump! :3
Bump! :3
Bumpy :3
Bumpy :3
@hayum This is beautiful. I'm going to work on building this team right now to see how I like it. Thanks for putting this up!
@hayum This is beautiful. I'm going to work on building this team right now to see how I like it. Thanks for putting this up!
@gunslinger Hope this works well to you! :D
@gunslinger Hope this works well to you! :D
@Hayum

I think I shall be creating a team for this during my down time from exalts. I've been wanting a good thing to go into the Workshop with as Culex builds are just...not very great for it.
@Hayum

I think I shall be creating a team for this during my down time from exalts. I've been wanting a good thing to go into the Workshop with as Culex builds are just...not very great for it.
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
I have a couple of spare 25's, will try this. I did have my guys at 129, which I think worked for the Spiders and down, to 2 shot, but it would be very satisfying to take everything out in two shots.

Nature dragons, which both my progens are, ended up being a good fit in the Kelp Beds once Reflect went on so they were restatted for more speed there. Which has left me not doing so well in the Workshop. Tme to play around a bit more.
I have a couple of spare 25's, will try this. I did have my guys at 129, which I think worked for the Spiders and down, to 2 shot, but it would be very satisfying to take everything out in two shots.

Nature dragons, which both my progens are, ended up being a good fit in the Kelp Beds once Reflect went on so they were restatted for more speed there. Which has left me not doing so well in the Workshop. Tme to play around a bit more.
@GryphonSong Pinging myself here so I don't lose this. :)
@GryphonSong Pinging myself here so I don't lose this. :)
@Snailmuffin
Ahhh this is really helpful!! (Tysm for adding the gifs too)
Pinging myself for future use.
@Snailmuffin
Ahhh this is really helpful!! (Tysm for adding the gifs too)
Pinging myself for future use.
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10