Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82
New monsters and items in Waterway [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2375290](thread)[/url]: Crested River Flight [i](Lightning)[/i] Fanrat [i](Neutral)[/i] Ghostly Rat Lord [i](Arcane)[/i] Giant White Toridae [i](Plague)[/i] Goldfin River Flight [i](Light)[/i] Rat King [i](Neutral)[/i] Scaleside Noggle [i](Wind)[/i] Sewer Toridae [i](Nature)[/i] Silky Fanrat [i](Light)[/i] Sludge Sifter [i](Shadow)[/i] [item=Crested River Flight] -> [item=Water Lettuce][item=Woven Cloth] [item=Goldfin River Flight] -> [item=Floating Maiden][item=Brilliant Length] [item=Giant White Toridae] -> [item=Amber Algae][item=Book of Urban Legends] [item=Sewer Toridae] -> [item=Sewer Sludge][item=Toridae Mythology] [item=Scaleside Noggle] -> [item=Telescope Butterfly][item=Jar of Side Scales] [item=Sludge Sifter] -> [item=Subterranean Goldfish][item=Murky Scales] [item=Fanrat] -> [item=Pretty Vermin][item=Copper Spring] [item=Silky Fanrat] -> [item=Fanned Cockroach][item=Metal Spring] [item=Rat King] -> [item=Rat Tangle][item=Rusted Crown] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord] -> [item=Pale Prince][item=Forgotten Crown] [item=Vista: Waterway II]
New monsters and items in Waterway (thread):

Crested River Flight (Lightning)
Fanrat (Neutral)
Ghostly Rat Lord (Arcane)
Giant White Toridae (Plague)
Goldfin River Flight (Light)
Rat King (Neutral)
Scaleside Noggle (Wind)
Sewer Toridae (Nature)
Silky Fanrat (Light)
Sludge Sifter (Shadow)

Crested River Flight -> Water Lettuce Woven Cloth
Goldfin River Flight -> Floating Maiden Brilliant Length

Giant White Toridae -> Amber Algae Book of Urban Legends
Sewer Toridae -> Sewer Sludge Toridae Mythology

Scaleside Noggle -> Telescope Butterfly Jar of Side Scales
Sludge Sifter -> Subterranean Goldfish Murky Scales

Fanrat -> Pretty Vermin Copper Spring
Silky Fanrat -> Fanned Cockroach Metal Spring

Rat King -> Rat Tangle Rusted Crown
Ghostly Rat Lord -> Pale Prince Forgotten Crown

Vista: Waterway II
@Maki

Thanks for this, it really helps out a lot!
@Maki

Thanks for this, it really helps out a lot!
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
Hey, does anyone know the rates of apparel items dropping? I haven't gotten a piece of apparel from the Coli in like three years.

Also, what do the new Kelpie manes drop from?
Hey, does anyone know the rates of apparel items dropping? I haven't gotten a piece of apparel from the Coli in like three years.

Also, what do the new Kelpie manes drop from?
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I'd say I get an apparel item every 500 battles, but I don't know that there's any hard numbers anywhere on apparel drop rates, @WolfTears
I'd say I get an apparel item every 500 battles, but I don't know that there's any hard numbers anywhere on apparel drop rates, @WolfTears
Trading and selling old fest stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3183482/1#post_3183482
Rainbow Lair and Long Drop Challenges:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3186916
@Nadat

Ouch. x.x Way back when I first started doing Coliseum I used to get apparel like every 10 battles or so. Then I stopped playing for awhile and when I went back it had dropped dramatically and I haven't gotten anything since. I think I've only ever gotten one chest to drop also.

I guess I'm just super unlucky? 'XD
@Nadat

Ouch. x.x Way back when I first started doing Coliseum I used to get apparel like every 10 battles or so. Then I stopped playing for awhile and when I went back it had dropped dramatically and I haven't gotten anything since. I think I've only ever gotten one chest to drop also.

I guess I'm just super unlucky? 'XD
@WolfTears

yeah, oof, it's bothering me sm rn. I think the manes drop from the mossy unicorn creatures (haha, I'm kinda out of it rn, sorry)
@WolfTears

yeah, oof, it's bothering me sm rn. I think the manes drop from the mossy unicorn creatures (haha, I'm kinda out of it rn, sorry)
rPflwkH.png
[center]@Sillywinter The one thing I haven't seen in the 20 minutes I've been fighting in the Mire of course, lol. It would figure that the one color of mane I really want would be a Coli drop when I'm super terrible at the Coliseum. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/1e/b9/7b1eb9e5657e15f3dc14e0c950800c46.jpg[/img][/center]
@Sillywinter

The one thing I haven't seen in the 20 minutes I've been fighting in the Mire of course, lol. It would figure that the one color of mane I really want would be a Coli drop when I'm super terrible at the Coliseum.
7b1eb9e5657e15f3dc14e0c950800c46.jpg
Swamp Kelpie Mane has been added to the Mire [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2416690](thread)[/url]: [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane]
Swamp Kelpie Mane has been added to the Mire (thread):

Swamp Kelpie Mane
Hey, I took like, a year (mayb2 2?) long break from FR, and they've changed so much in the coli. Is Arena still a good venue to grind in?
Hey, I took like, a year (mayb2 2?) long break from FR, and they've changed so much in the coli. Is Arena still a good venue to grind in?
@Maki I just had this drop in woodland path. [item=pauper's brown fez] Not sure what the set of creatures I was facing was that dropped it.
@Maki

I just had this drop in woodland path.

Pauper's Brown Fez

Not sure what the set of creatures I was facing was that dropped it.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82