Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 82
Thanks for the guide :)
Thanks for the guide :)
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Maki hi, just thought I'd drop by and say thank you for your wonderful guide, and I as also wondering if you could add the Green Lace Waist Frill to the apparel section for the Woodland Path? I was just grinding in that venue and it dropped, so I just thought I should let you know. If you need evidence of the drop I have screenshots, I'm just not sure how to upload a sreenshot to the forums or if I can link out to it
@Maki hi, just thought I'd drop by and say thank you for your wonderful guide, and I as also wondering if you could add the Green Lace Waist Frill to the apparel section for the Woodland Path? I was just grinding in that venue and it dropped, so I just thought I should let you know. If you need evidence of the drop I have screenshots, I'm just not sure how to upload a sreenshot to the forums or if I can link out to it
z9bVpPy.png
@maki nvm, figured it out, here ya go [img][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZeavcIr.png[/img][/img]
@maki nvm, figured it out, here ya go

[img][/img]ZeavcIr.png
z9bVpPy.png
@Maki Hi There!

I'm Making a Massive Thread for All Familiar Related Needs and Was Curious If I Could Use your Elements List If Possible Please :) Ill Lay it Out Entirely Differently, Its Just Purely Because My Coliseum is Broken Sadly (Refuses to Load Ever X,.x)

Ill Credit you Of Course and Also Put a Link back To This Thread As Well :)!

Just to Clarify; Its Purely the Elements of Each Creature. Nothing Else <3 I Hope this is okay :)!
@Maki Hi There!

I'm Making a Massive Thread for All Familiar Related Needs and Was Curious If I Could Use your Elements List If Possible Please :) Ill Lay it Out Entirely Differently, Its Just Purely Because My Coliseum is Broken Sadly (Refuses to Load Ever X,.x)

Ill Credit you Of Course and Also Put a Link back To This Thread As Well :)!

Just to Clarify; Its Purely the Elements of Each Creature. Nothing Else <3 I Hope this is okay :)!
@Huntess

Sure, no problem!
@Huntess

Sure, no problem!
@Maki Ah Brilliant, Thank you So much <3!
@Maki Ah Brilliant, Thank you So much <3!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you for information!
Thank you for information!
@ Maki

Question: Other than the Auction House, where do you get Smoky Quartz?
@ Maki

Question: Other than the Auction House, where do you get Smoky Quartz?
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
@Manateerainwing

It's a gathering item, found by digging in Fire, Plague and Shadow, see this thread: Gathering Reference Guide 2.
@Manateerainwing

It's a gathering item, found by digging in Fire, Plague and Shadow, see this thread: Gathering Reference Guide 2.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 82